[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys story time >I got off of work at 3 and came home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: 1444095222107.jpg (13 KB, 460x429) Image search: [Google]
1444095222107.jpg
13 KB, 460x429
Hey guys story time

>I got off of work at 3 and came home and started drinking later
>grabbed my handgun and started cutting myself and putting the gun up to my head once i got really drunk
>i was cutting myself on the kitchen floor so the blood would just run all over the tile and i didnt feel like sitting in the bathroom
>start crying cuz im a bitch
>out of fucking nowhere qt ginger girl from work who we will call Evelyn comes around the corner of the wall and looks at me wide eyed
>she looks at me on the floor covered in blood and she looks ahead and sees the bloody gun on the table it was bloody cuz i touched it after playing in the blood with my hands
>she looks back at me and her face starts to scrunge up and a tear falls down her cheek
>"anon what the fuck do you think you're doing?"
>I get up and yell at her asking what shes doing here
>Says her phone broke earlier and she came by to give me my flash drive i left at work, she said the door was open and she heard me sniffling from the living room, she saw the vodka too and thought itd be funny to see me drunk
>she starts tearing up again and comes at me trying to hug me, i push her down (didnt mean to push her hard but im drunk)
>She looks down at her shirt and sees the bloody handprints on her and starts crying again

Cont in next post
>>
>>29375576
Too long, to lazy to read
>>
>>29375576
>I ask her why shes crying
>She says "It's not fucking fair, you're always happy and laughing and doing nice things for everyone and you were just gonna fucking kill yourself out of nowhere? How do you think that makes us feel? ME FEEL? You're not even going to talk to us and give us a chance?"
>Ask her what the fuck shes getting all up my ass for, tell her the guns not even loaded i just like touching it
>She keeps crying for a bit and im too beta so i just wait til shes ready
>She knows im a KV cuz we talk a lot and it came up and she asked if it was about that, if i felt alone, she says "No no no, anon you can't do that, you dont deserve that theres nothing wrong with you youre awesome youre nice, youre funny, and i could go all night,"

Cont in next post
>>
>>29375576
>waiting around for you to finish the next post
Not on the first post of the thread numbnuts. This is why you type that shit up ahead of time.
>>
>>29375710
>Crack a smile because stacey is memeing out too hard right expecting her to say anyone would be lucky to have me or something
>She asks why I'm smiling and i say shes being fucking ridiculous
>She says "You can try to act tough anon, but obviously its getting to you, just talk to me please"
>Ask her why she cares go bitter fedora virgin on her and say "if youre just gonna come in here and tell me theres someone out there for everyone or that im a nice guy while you go fuck Chad then you can stop there stacey"
>She looks at me confused obviously
>Tell her to go and that she cant help me and shes just bothering me
>She says she knows i dont mean any of that and that im just in pain and shes gonna help me no matter what cuz im a good person whos just been hurt
>Ask her what the deal is im just some random guy at work she says no youre not, not to me
>Say i dont care and she just looks around for a bit and then starts to go off about her father
>Tells me he killed himself when she way younger didnt leave a note or anything and nobody even knew he was depressed. Said he told her mother he loved her the day he did it and that they were financially stable and everything but that he just up and did it
>She said she couldnt take it and she always felt guilty because she felt like he was so alone in the world that he couldnt even tell his problems to his wife and child (his best friend came out and said he knew something was going on)
Cont
>>
>>29375884
>daddy issues
Oh boy
>>
>>29375884
>Says shes not gonna let it happen again and that she was gonna make sure i had someone to talk to
>Tell her talking doesnt do shit and that i dont need her fixated on me because her daddy killed himself, just get more pissed off because she literally just told me she doesnt care about me its just some general humanitarian thing she feels she needs to do or something
>Tell her i was just trying to enjoy my night and sulk a bit that i dont need her crybaby ass in here coming at me and then sitting on my floor crying like a bitch bothering me, told her to handle her problems and ill handle mine
>She says "Its not like that, I actually care about you and thats why its making me feel like this because i dont want someone i care about go through this
>I say "You don't even fucking know me, im just a fucking clown to you bitch, i dont even like talking to you i do it because i have feel normal and i dont want you fucks at work accusing me of being antisocial and forcing me out"
>She says quietly "I know you dont mean that"
>"Oh yeah? do you? you know all about me don't you? well then why dont you know that literally everything you say is meaningless to me? that i don't give a fuck about you? Just leave me alone, get the fuck away from me, you can go tell chad and everyone at work what happened and get me fire i dont care, but just get the fuck away from me
Cont
>>
>>29376041
>She gets up and looks at me
>Comes towards me and tries to hug me quick
>It's on bitch i think to myself
>Push her as hard as i can telling myself i wont get in trouble for it (Cop a feel of her breats so now i know what boobs feel like atleast)
>She flies and hits her head on the table and falls cheek first into a puddle of blood on the floor
>She yells and quickly starts rubbing it off frantically with her shirt sleeve
>Throw the oven towel at her then i tell her "If youre not gonna clean up the floor then get out of here"
>She throws it back and gets up and leaves
>Slams the door on the way out fucking whore
>Sit there and muse about all the good memories i had at work and how its over and fall asleep
>Be me today basically just sitting around anxious but not anxious enough to text her
>Remember her phones broke and that maybe she cant say anything until monday which id have a chance to intercept and maybe apologize and try to keep my job but i dont know yet
>Anyways about an hour ago check my email and theres a fucking message from her (We share our emails at work)
>"Just wanted to let you know I'm not gonna say anything to anyone at work. You are going through a lot but you didn't do anything ot deserve to lose your job. I didn't appreciate it but maybe I deserved getting pushed down." Regardless, I'm not letting it go and we are gonna finish talking about this sometime this week. Hopefully you will be more nice and reasonable sober, like i know you are. And I will get that hug from you :)

What the fuck do i do guys, this chick is legitimately crazy

Im done now osrry ive never greentexted a whole story before
>>
>>29376289
She has daddy issues and is trying to treat you as a replacement daddy.

RUN
>>
>>29376289
Wow. Well you're fucked up in the head but I understand where you're coming from. I violently push people away (at least emotionally) to continue merely existing in the vast lonely wasteland of my ego. I assume anyone's attempts to breach my walls is disingenuous .

That said, part of my wants you to give Stacy a chance, but the rest of me thinks she's just trying to help you so she can feel good about herself.
>>
>>29376289

You both sound crazy. Why would you just not hug it out and see where it goes? Could have gotten something out of it at least. Who cares if she has daddy issues? Now you just look like an abuser.
>>
>>29376289
She's crazy? No, you're crazy.
>>
>>29376289
Well, you've been here too long. Time to leave. /r9k/ can be a toxic place for depressed people. If you enjoy being depressed and being put down, believing in silly memes people repeat here ad infinitum to make you feel worse about yourself, then stay.

You got someone who, apparently, is caring for you and don't want you to go. This will inevitably lead to some sexual tension and you, being a KV, will fall for her. This will happen, just listen to me. You've got two options.

You can try happiness for how long it takes and try to overcome your traumas while you're with her, which will end someday. Or you can reject her for fear of being hurt. But remember, if you want to be normal again leave this place.
>>
>>29376289
You're the daddy now dawg.
Getting involved is jeopardising your job, since you're clearly fucked in the head like me, and bound to just mess with her like I would.

How much do you like your job and how much fun do you think you could get out of this? Weigh the two. Or flip a coin fuck it.
>>
>>29376349
Oh I fucking know, but I gotta play nice so I can keep this job, aside from her my workmates are pretty Bro tier

>>29376379
Shes a nice person, I could tell from my past conversations, but I don't need just some nice person being nice to me, that's my job

>>29376394
And she looks like she likes getting abused, daddy didn't spank her enough before he kicked the bucket i guess

>>29376396
Fair point, but her engaging with me is just as bad

>>29376414
I'm actuallly thinking of chemical castration so maybe that would fix somethings, but i defnitely don't wanna go back to being normal, i can't
>>
>>29376500

>And she looks like she likes getting abused, daddy didn't spank her enough before he kicked the bucket i guess

Yeah she's fucked up and so are you. Sound perfect for each other. At least try to git sum fuk or something.
>>
you're a piece of shit man
if you're putting guns up to your head while drunk because you "like the feel of it" you're probably going to end up shooting yourself accidentally anyway
>>
>>29376535
nah, i don't like her like that, i don't really like girls as people, they're just different

>>29376536
its always unloaded, im OSHA certified
>>
>>29376591

>Suicidal because KV
>I don't really like girls as people

I think these two things might be related somehow.
>>
>>29376657
I'm not suicidal, and yeah, i've just never met a girl that i would even be friends with if she was a guy, its all just because they're attractive
>>
>>29376709
i think that he is saying that you could fuck her, lost your v card and all that, you dont need to be his bf, just use that bitch like a onahole while u can
>>
>>29376709

>Cutting
>Playing with handguns

It's only a matter of time

>I've just never met a girl that i would even be friends with if she was a guy

Who said anything about friendship? Get your dick wet and leave this shithole. I would if I could.
>>
>>29376786
>>29376803

Oh, well I'm too afraid of kids and physical intimacy to do that, Im a fucking sperg, just not socially, atleast when romance is involved
>>
>>29376871
then this is perfect, you can practise with her
>atleast when romance is involved
wtf? no romance, just sexual gratification. ask her to let you "feel them" or something like that for a start
>>
>>29376871

So you don't even want to get your foot in the door? You're upset about the situation your in and yet you don't want to pounce at opportunities like this because it might be awkward? You have no right to complain then. You still have a chance to get out of this perpetual hell.
>>
>>29376967
I understand fucking is just fucking, but im not really into that, id rather just beat off then

>>29376981
She assumed that was my major issue, I've given up on that, yeah its a problem but not the worst one, me not getting laid is not my biggest issue, and even so i couldnt be turned on by this psycho bitch pitying me
>>
>>29377048

>yeah its a problem but not the worst one

So what is then?
>>
File: 1438157922717.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1438157922717.gif
957 KB, 500x418
tell her to fuck off
any involvement with her will just lead to pain bucko
>>
Just go with it, let her sit on your face, suck her toes, put your peepee in her vagoo. Do it faggot.
>>
>>29377108
It doesnt matter lol, i was just trying to see if anyone had a good idea of how i can send her away without her ruining my job status
>>
>>29377137
I'm aware

>>29377164
Nah then I can't hang out with you guys anymore
>>
I think you should try to date her, and then leave her so she hates you. then she wont bother you at work anymore and she may quit! 2 birds with 1 stone!
>>
>>29377180
keep the masquerade. lie to her, talk with her like you are sorry and all that shit, you were drunk so just use that
>>
>>29377229
That's what i was thinking, just continue on and just keep saying i dont want to talk about while saying im sorry. But that at this point doesnt sound like shes just gonna accept that
>>
>>29377200
>Nah then I can't hang out with you guys anymore
why not? the most you will get is pitty second base or sex, you are too deep in shit to leave your robot status, but atleast you should try to get something from this, dont be stupid
>>
>>29377260
its your only option at this point, and remember to lock the door in the future
>>
So, if being a kv is not your problem, then what is, OP? You have a chance to get away from this shit and you don't take it. What makes you do that? What is the real issue here?
>>
>>29377340
I normally do, I don't know why i didnt

>>29377402
Letting this girl baby me would hardly fix anything bro
>>
>>29377551
What would fix things then?
>>
>>29377725
a hundred million dollars would probably fix anything
>>
>>29377551
>Letting this girl baby me would hardly fix anything bro
dude. it doesnt matter, just feel her tits or something. maybe even she will feel like she did "something"
>>
>>29377777
Those quints fucking helped too
>>
>>29377777
So your problem is lack of money? That is all?
No mental issues, no emotional issues? Just monies? Come on, anon.

Nice quints though.
>>
you have a decent way with words, anon. nice thread. i was in a... kind of, sort of... similar situation with a coworker as well and i fucked it up so bad that she completely cut me off and dodged all her shifts with me lol.

i recommend you give her a try man she's cute what's the problem? a lot of robots would say you don't belong here if shit like women visiting your house and caring just happens to you. you are clearly fucked up though.

can you tell us about the nature of your work.
>>
ITT: OP taking his time to write out his animesque fantasies

This is fucking hilarious
>>
>>29376289
>Be edgy violent bad boy
She wants to fugg
>>
>>29377935
no im saying with that id never have to work again and id have zero stress and i could do whatever i want. Basically id substitute dealing with my problems with material things, or massages and stuff, im fine money wise. Its hard to be sad when you have to put in zero work and can get almost anything you want and know youll be fine

>>29377955
the problem is im not ok enough to mess around with chicks

>>29377993
whether you think its real or not if you enjoyed it then im fine

>>29378074
Fucking Stacies i swear
>>
>>29378126
Alright, so what IS your problem. Come on, anon, you've been dodging the question for too long.
>>
>>29378193
I'm not dodging it, i said it doesnt matter, i dont want to answer
>>
>>29378239
Why not? You're on an anonymous mongolian shitposting forum. No one will know and no one will care. And it matters to me for various reasons.
>>
>>29378357
Yeah but it's too much to go into, for your purposes i just dont fit in with society at all, on almost any facet of it deep down. Girl problems are just a result of that, and im a huge masochist who loves being miserable so that doesnt help
>>
>>29375576
either she suffered a painful event in her life and it taught her something important so she's determined not to let the same thing happen to other people

or she suffered a painful event and harbours guilt and will do andnythung to assuage that guilt.

if it's the former then go for it. if it's the latter her intentions are hollow.

good luck anon.
>>
>>29375710
>>Ask her what the fuck shes getting all up my ass for, tell her the guns not even loaded i just like touching it
kek
>>
>>29378463
Do/did you have any close friends who you can open up to? I know how it feels to sulk into your own misery, so I can tell you that you gain a new and better perspective of your shits when you tell them to someone. Do you usually push people away like you did with that chick?
>>
>>29378676
Just two that arent fucking normies, and no i only push girls away, guys i just dont always gel with on a deep level, people only like me cuz im funny and my two close friends are losers like me so we just grow bitter together
>>
>>29376289
>>29375576
>>29375576
I'm telling you right now, because I get mean like that when I'm an alcoholic. You're the crazy one bro. It's alright, Being crazy gives you something nobody else has, but you have to control that shit if you ever want to be happy and not end up suiciding.

Don't drink that much again anon, Its fun, especially when youre alone, but you get mean and self destructive.

That girl really likes you, why not talk to her more, be happy with her, ignore these other anons about daddy issues its a meme. See where your relationship goes. She came to your house after work, your her chad bro. be her chad and man up, it'll be worth it trust me.
>>
>>29378881
also another thing for your own good anon

seems like viiolent when drunk...but drinking like that you run the risk of blacking out..then u wake up..few times far more violent then u ever thought were capable.
>>
>>29378808
Circlejerking isn't helpful though. If you just whine to each other about normies and stacies, like r9k does, it won't help you fix your shit. But then you like to be miserable, as you said, so who am I to tell you what to do.
I'll just suggest to not let your shit eat you up. Try to talk with that girl, see if it's worth trying to open up to her just a bit. You can also try to fuck her in the mean time, so if one thing doesn't work, you'll have the other. Just try, what you gotta lose?

Remember, girls tend to like dark mysterious guys. You're like a chad to her.
>>
>>29378881
Maybe but i wouldnt consider myself violent, she literally came in the house memeing it up on me and directly refused my orders and tried to touch me twice, i probably wouldve just sat back down in the corner if she didnt open up the can of memes about her dad and me being a nice guy

>>29379082
i realize but we dont circlejerk, theyre just the only ones who i can relate with who like me, and i understand what yall are saying, but im a stubborn asshole who just wants to stay comfy hopefully in a few more years ill be able to not work 40 hours a week and i can just live the NEETlife
>>
>>29377551
If you think how she was acting is crazy and how you were acting was okay, then either you need to take a big fucking lookin the mirror or just kill yourself right now.

Like holy shit she tries to help you and you just won't have it and then try to throw yourself a pitty party on r9k? Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>29379168
dude, you pushed a girl as hard as you could because she touched you even if you didnt want her to don't fucking push her, youre a grown man. just stay calm and say don't touch me, shes touching you because she likes you, shes telling you random ass bullshit because she likes you, she came over because she likes you. If you want a serious intimate relationship with a girl more than just sex, you have to be friends and talk to them about evrything its the only way to reach the next level, and its worth it anon if they want it too.

Another thing is, she doesn't know what memes are, shes not trying to trick you like this place taught u to think, stop saying 'chad' and 'stacy', literally ignore everything you read on this toxic site.
>>
>>29379168
Alright, anon, I get what you're saying, changes aren't easy. There will be a point in your life when you'll change your mind about it, though. Hope it won't be too late for you to try to fix your shits.
Also, remember not to take r9k too seriously. Memes are based on real life, but they're not actual reality. Less time on r9k means better quality of your daily life, believe me on this one.
Anyways, I wish you get the monies you want so you can enjoy the comfy neetlife you want. Enough armchair psychology for me today.

PS: Give that chick a chance, it won't get any worse.
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (74 KB, 1024x527) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
74 KB, 1024x527
>>29379168
do it for your bro's here and see what happens, you got to live your life for the rest of us who don't get a chance to live ours :^)

See what happens with the Stacy and make a new thread
>>
>>29379270
She overstepped her boundaries and fuck her for thinking she mattered enough to do something for me, and i know im crazy but i was justified in acting the way i did on account of my craziness and im not throwing a pity party i just wanted to share a cool story and i needed advice

>>29379294
im not a grown man, im a grown child and i dont want more than just sex, i know this girl and im not interested in her, even if she does like me shes not my type so its irrelevant, and i know i use memes in real life to amuse myself, and i dont hink women try to trick, i just think they operate a certain way that i cant get with
>>
>>29379645
Oh dear god do you hear yourself when you talk?

She didn't overstep shit, she could have had your ass thrown in jail but she didn't, you know what would have happened if she called the cops and they saw you acting like a child like that? They would lock your ass up forever in a loony bin.

You are not justified for shit, you were completely in the wrong, this is a self pitty party. You aren't mature enough for sex if thats how you handle yourself.

LIke holy shit just kill yourself, I have never told someone to kill themselves before but you are a special exception because you think the rules don't apply to you because your a special snowflake. Ohhh you're depressed so it's okay. It's not you fucking child.

Again GROW THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>29379734
zzzz
normie don't you have some party to go to or something? its Saturday, get the fuck off our board
>>
>>29379778
Actually normal fags don't go to parties every single weekend you scrublord.
>>
>>29379778
anon hes not joking,

I did something similiar, cut myself open like that when drunk, fighting with my gf, passed out, gf came out of room later and couldn't wake me up, they had to call an ambulance. because I drank too much on accident. I wasnt even suicidle and they sent me to a psych ward against my will, It was the worst place Ive ever been too. I don't want to explain why. its just awful anon. not worth it
>>
>>29379887
Thank you,

I'm >>29379734 by all means compared to you guys I'm a normie. But I've been in the psych ward and that shit will fuck you straight up. Like literally you'll never be the same after that. People randomly freaking out and hitting other people, others whining 99% of the time or crying and shit.

It's not a good place to be and OP is heading straight for it at this point. It's not a easy place to get out of either, it takes days to get out if not weeks depending on how well you can act and if he's a robot he's not going to get out.
>>
File: 1449709883740.gif (296 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
1449709883740.gif
296 KB, 480x512
>>29376289
Ignore her and distance yourself from her and everyone acquainted with.

Works for me.
>>
>>29379734
Im not saying im exempt from tge rules, just that the rules are stupid and yes im aware how unready i am for sex i actively avoid it, and her not veing unreasonable and having me arrested does not mean shes automatucally a saint, anyone having me arrested in that situation is scum
>>
>>29379734
Wha wha anon kill ypurself because you do what you want and you stand up for yourself when people try to stop you
>>
>>29375710
>how that makes me feel

in your misery, she blames you for her discomfort. impressive
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.