[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Proclaimed Nicknames
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: 1464031197807.jpg (26 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1464031197807.jpg
26 KB, 640x637
So my roommate is 27 and he has this habit of telling people he meets, "Oh, everyone calls me Wolf." The problem is nobody does except people in MMOs because that's his character name. So it always creates an awkward environment in real life because people will ask me in passing about why people call him that or who does as they've never heard anyone. Not only is it weird because I can't explain it or I just have to be honest but I also know he calls himself this because he has a humanoid wolf anime sexual fetish so he perceives that if people call him Wolf he'll feel sexier. So I'm just at a loss. Do I play into this fantasy and lie to people for him and just make something up or do I just keep "flattening the tires" as it were when I'm confronted about it by being honest. He used to have a last name too that was more ridiculous but nobody bought that so he gave it up although he uses his fake fantasy full name to register things around the house.... I'm just kind of at a loss on what to do.
>>
You gotta be his fox. Find his butt plugs in his room and surprise him with completely naked with your ass up in the air wiggling it.
Beg to be petted. Beg for attention. Be a good friend and play his fantasy.
>>
Seems totally normal. I ask people to call me "Wolf" all the time and they have no problem with it. I don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>29371232
Wow that's rough, I would just humor him though. It's his cringe, people won't think less of you for it, they will just think you are a pretty not judgemental guy. He will go through his faze, then hit a point where he feels embarrassed that he ever did that. When I was younger people would sometimes call me fox, but just because I used it as a username in a chatroom where I met most of my future in person friends, I didn't really encourage or discourage it. I looked like an idiot in retrospect, but I was a kid so whatever.
>>
Is he from the UK? I once met a guy that looked/dressed like a hobo at uni who called himself Wolf.
>>
>humanoid wolf anime sexual fetish

Your friend's a furfag. Stop being his friend. Don't even look at him anymore.
>>
File: 1358987436521.jpg (118 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1358987436521.jpg
118 KB, 854x859
>tfw my real name actually is an animal name
>everyone always assumes I'm going by my middle or last name until I tell them
>tfw I get put into awkward situations when I run into degenerate fur faggots on campus
>>
>>29371232
Don't listen to this:>>29371616 faggot. Do not. I repeat. DO NOT act like his name is wolf. Confront him and tell him that it's retarded and that you won't bother with his autistic nickname. If anyone asks tell them the truth.
>>
when i was in 7th grade i knew this fat hairy kid named adam

adam was really out of the ordinary, was in the low performance classes and didnt have any other friends except one other guy

the first day of 7th grade, he announced himself to the class as lol

not el-oh-el

but luhl

everyone thought it was weird for a week, but we didnt mind. we all called him lol for the rest of middle school
>>
File: 1464718876340.jpg (548 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464718876340.jpg
548 KB, 1920x1200
>>29372081
You sound like an ornery little man, why not let people have their nonsense? Of course it's stupid and all that, but there are probably other people in that community for them to meet and such. Everyone wants to strip peoples delusions and send people into society. For what though? The guy is 27 and doing some shit like that, what do you think his alternative would be. Strip his delusions, remove his little character, removed his outlet for something he can maybe be successful in. Then what? Send him into a mediocre IT job and an obese single mom gf who daydreams about chad all day?
>>
>>29371232
Lol no that's autistic as fuck
You can't give yourself a nickname, that's retarded
>>
OP here. Just to give some additional background, we used to have another roommate who lent him his computer. When he took it back "Wolf" didn't delete his personal files so we had guests over and my roommate put on that program that puts like a living album on your TV screen not realizing the file it pulled from was the auto-default save file for personal file saving so all these pictures were coming up in front of his friends and this girl he was trying to get with of anime humanoid animals having raunchy sex. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. He was so pissed off because he had to dig through all his pictures later and delete them one by one as he found them. He's got thousands of pictures of normal stuff for that program in there so I'm sure some linger that he didn't find yet. The worst part is that, since he's bi, whenever other guys call him that, they sometimes "woof" at him so he thinks its appropriate. I think that just spurs him on.
>>
These are a special category of people, and I've encountered a few: the ones that make up a nickname for themselves and the NO-ONE calls them that EVER but they insist that that's what they "go by". I don't know why this happens, but my response has usually been to observe others. I.e. if no-one calls them that, why should I?
>>
File: Where'dtheygonow.gif (769 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Where'dtheygonow.gif
769 KB, 500x281
>>29371232
>>29373142
That's pretty autistic of him senpai

but

in the future

could you separate things

into paragraphs pls <3
>>
>>29372022
just start using a normal name
>>
>>29372125
maybe he's a godley and creme/10cc fan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lol_Creme
>>
I used to make people call me Von because of my online name. Then I got friends who gave me real nicknames, so now I go by Lo, Lassie, and Laurels
>>
File: 1465711806238.jpg (194 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1465711806238.jpg
194 KB, 566x800
>>29371232
They call me afro

Not kidding
>>
>be guy
>legally change my name to a female specific name without telling anyone
>slowly people notice
>tell them this way my name all along
Something's wrong with me.
>>
File: Camondo_Stairs.gif (810 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
Camondo_Stairs.gif
810 KB, 640x395
Tell them he's called Wolf because he howls when he cums.
>>
File: T-Bone.jpg (48 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
T-Bone.jpg
48 KB, 375x375
>>29371232
Oh, everyone calls me T-Bone
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.