[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you not have a GF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: question.jpg (114 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
114 KB, 720x1000
Long time lurker here. Why don't you have a girlfriend? They are fucking awesome.

Some notes on my experiences:

> it's nice to feel wanted. Every day I get to feel like someone else's reward.
> you can't trust people in this life. It's awesome to know you have at least ONE person to rely on, intimately.
> blowjobs in the morning. So super cool.
> boobs are fun to play with.
> I am a pretty alpha dude. Sometimes it's healthy to have to see the world from a submissive and feminine perspective. If anything, this strengthens and reinforces my ideals.
> did I mention blowjobs in the morning? Still super cool
> my ability to bbq compliments her culinary skills. We are always well fed.
> I am a slob. It's rad to have someone ensure our household is clean and well maintained.
> I like the fact that I have a secure method of passing on my genetic code. It is a biological imperative after all.
> sleeping alone sucks. Having a cute girl butt pressed against my cock makes the nightmares go away.

Long story short, those are several benefits to having a gf. I have difficulties understanding why a lot of anons here are reluctant, opposed to the idea of having one in their lives.

Can anyone care to explain?
>>
File: get-out.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
get-out.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

We can't get girlfriends. That's the whole fucking point of this fucking board.

GET OUT OF HERE NORMIE! NORMIES OUT OUT OUUUUUUUTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
File: 63044243.png (220 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
63044243.png
220 KB, 858x725
>>29370376
Yeah it's nice. I have one. I love her more than anything, but oftentimes she can be a pain in the ass or cause a lot of hurt:
>draws niggers on her free time
Now I have nothing against black people, but the fact that the men she draws are specifically black and are never of any other race bothers me a little bit. This jut shows me that she'd rather have a big black cock inside her than a puny white one like mine.
>All of her friends are guys
Most of them are my friends too but I dislike the others. All of them want to get inside her pants
>She's not sexually submissive
My sex drive is much greater than hers but when I ask for a blowjob she only gives one to me when she's horny. This even applies to something as simple as a handjob
>She always wants to be with her family
Always puts someone like a second cousin over me. I hate it
>>
>>29370589
Now, that doesn't all mean that she doesn't love me. She shows me plenty of affection, but these little things tend to bother me. This board has instilled within me a little resentment toward women and it's hard to shake off
>>
>>29370376
Thing being, folks do desire significant others.
It's just not as easy to find that genuine one.
>>
>>29370376
>It's awesome to know you have at least ONE person to rely on

No, no!

You can rely on a female emotionally and sexually, but never financially.

Do not try.
You can only trust your sons with money.
DO NOT rely on her for that, YOU WILL BE FUCKED.
>>
>>29370795

>You can rely on a female emotionally

Are you serious?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LHRt6YpYTO

lol fucking retard
>>
>>29370795
>You can rely on a female emotionally
Haha. Good one. If you change 'female' to 'male' it'll be accurate, but females are never there emotionally
>>
>>29370376
This is bait

Someone else has said this
>>
>>29371092
Lot's of people have said this. Most people say this. If you are alone right now, you are in a very specific minority.

Normal people have fulfilled relationships. Your inability to pairbond successfully makes you a statistical outlier.
>>
ITT normies go to a proverbial ocean and wonder why there's so much water.
>>
sage the lazy bait

2bh poorfags have nothing to lose so they should be the ones with gfs
>>
>>29371258
I actually just added that little bit at the end so my comment was original and I could post

Thanks for the autistic reply and the you I guess
>>
>>29370376
I don't have the social skills to get one
>>
>>29370376
Well, I'm probably a little gay. Also, my relationships with women range from distant to bad most of the time. I'd take distant over bad I guess.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.