[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >feel like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1465372745838.jpg (80 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1465372745838.jpg
80 KB, 692x577
>wake up
>feel like shit
>>
>>29367956
Diet and exercise

I know it's a lot easier said than done but, it's import
>>
>>29368026
>diet
>it's important

No, it's absolutely vital. As someone who's researched nutrition for 3 years, the most important physical thing you can do for yourself is to have a good, nutritious diet.

Also, listen to your body. I failed to do the latter for 2 years (digestion issues from a potential allergy) and now my life has been reduced to staying in bed for 14-16 hours a day, for this entire year, waiting for nutrition to slowly repair my body.

I occasionally think about suicide and cry most days
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 591x422
I wake up and try my best to fall asleep again because every night I dream my teeth are falling out and I am afraid of the doorbell , the phone and especially the mail I get. I am on the verge of becoming a poorfag and I have become so inhibited to do anything that I cannot rven move my body properly when I want to force myself to do anything about it. Sometimes need an hour to get something to drink although I am thirsty af.
Shitty life but I tried so much to change it and it all collapsed even more. My batteries are so drained that I just want one week without concern but it is impossible. I owe too many people too mich money and I don't get support from anywhere. The stress is unbearable.
Can anyone relate?
>>
>>29368131

>>29368131

What is your digestion issue?

I blew out my back and shot disc material all over my nerves which resulted in me doing opiates for 6 years.

maybe im allergic to them or something, but I cant eat at all on them. I dropped from 180 to 130, I know they back you up... but like i can not eat at all on them.

Can you even fix gi tract stuff or are we just fucked?
>>
File: wikihow-ai.jpg (108 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wikihow-ai.jpg
108 KB, 1366x768
>>29367956
Your picture reminds me of something.
>>
>>29368284
>What is your digestion issue?
I don't know, but even though I was eating healthy most the time, I kept eating a food or foods that gave me very bad digestion issues. For many months now I can't eat anything that's not 100% natural without getting painful digestion issues.

Don't take painkillers though. Stop being a pussy and just face up to the reality of the situation. I'm tired 24/7 and piss 30 times a day but I don't take painkillers or coffee or anything. Your body needs your assistance. If you remove the pain then you can't know when you're making the injury worse. The best thing you can do is fully submit to nature. Also nerves can be repaired. Whether you're prepared to go to the extremities to heal them is up to you.
>>
>>29368284
Also yes you can fix digestion issues. It's a fairly long ride which involves completely swapping out your diet for very specific, basic foods
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1141x1557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1141x1557
>>29367956
>wake up

>not 10/10 like Stainley Phillip

Why even live?
>>
>>29368469
>>29368469

but you dont know this for a fact because your going thru healing process and have not come out the other side.
>>
File: image.jpg (650 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650 KB, 1152x2048
>>29368284
>What is your digestion issue?

Stainley Philbin busted such a huge nut in my anus that it has been plugging me up for days
>>
>wake up
>it is yesterday morning but with more/less trash in me room
there is a storm coming because i can feel the wind
everyday i wanna die to just go back but imma ride the storm that is coming.
>>
>>29368131
i feel.
chips/fastfood and fruit drinks errday
>>
>>29368498
Like I said, I've been researching this for 3 years so I know a lot about all of this and through that I still haven't lost hope even though I've been through hell this entire year.

So far I've had some encouraging signs of healing, but it's all a very slow process whereby you'll keep losing hope and then gaining it again.

I've healed heart pain that I got every day for close to a year (which I believe was heart disease; the heart is the first thing that repairs if possible since it's the most important). The skin on my entire body is clearing up through toxin removal. My poorly nails appear to be slowly getting whiter (I'm taking a picture every week, I can show you a fascinating comparison if you like). My digestion is gradually getting better, so I could eat some "worse" foods if I wanted but I'm not going to for now. Also my IBS has gone and my restless-leg syndrome is mostly gone now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.