[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your insecurities and what were some of the worst moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
What are your insecurities and what were some of the worst moments of when they were exposed?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 93x125
>>29367659
TFW you will never be as qt as Phillip Stapleton
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 125x112
>>29368054
Feels bad man

Grinchy Phillip
>>
File: spongebob.png (158 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.png
158 KB, 500x331
I used to be insecure about wearing shorts when I was in middle school. My mom bought me new clothes only once every blue moon, so most of the shorts I wore back then were short shorts that only fit me when I was younger. Looking back on it, most kids didn't really care, but it was just this one dickweed kid who made fun of how short they were, and started my insecurity about shorts. Because of this, for almost all of middle school, I wore jeans, even on hot days. One of my worst moments though, was when I had to wear shorts because all my jeans were in the washer. During recess that day, the same dickweed kid noticed I was wearing shorts and made fun of how short they were again. This time, however, not only did he do it in front of several kids in recess, but he did it in front of my crush, who fully noticed and saw him pointing out my short shorts, which made me never able to look at her in the eyes for the rest of my middle school years out of embaressment.

Middle school was a tough time.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 250x140
>>29368066
Yes sir mr nigger kill all muslim
>>
Probably my high IQ it just makes it so much more apparent that I can't be as stupid as the rest of the imbeciles around me.
>>
File: image.jpg (650 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650 KB, 1152x2048
>>29368068
I hated middle school too anon

I went to school with Stanley Phillips and he fucked my mom
>>
>>29368165
Jeeez his head is quite big
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 187x250
>>29368187
It's where he stores his superhuman brain
>>
I used to be really insecure about my lazy eye but as I grew up I just learned not to care about it.
>>
>>29367659
I have pearly penile papules ;_;
It's harmless but fuck
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>my hairline
>my ankles
>my weight
>my distinct lack of chin
I want to fucking die.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.