[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your oneitis robots? and why cant you ever get with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: 1455124524429.jpg (81 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1455124524429.jpg
81 KB, 800x900
Who is your oneitis robots? and why cant you ever get with her?
>>
A girl I met in astronomy class.

I wanted to ask her out for awhile, finally did in an unclear convoluted way, so I'm not sure if she really knew.

Either way, she had just got a bf around two weeks before.

They've been dating for over a year now.

I've been around for the whole ride, seeing them both on a regular basis.

One time I came over to and watched LOTR with them, all of us on the same couch under the same blanket.

I know I'm a cuck, and that I should just walk away. I know I don't love her, because how could I? But I can't leave. Everything still seems to revolve around her.
>>
>tfw haven't had a oneitis in years
I don't even remember what it feels likek
There was comfort in the longing
>>
File: distraught_wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
distraught_wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
my oneitis is my best friends gf
>>
some girl i told to never contact me again and then blocked. I was under the impression she hadn't the slightest bit of interest in me but I was enamored as well inspired by her so i kept embarrassing myself. I wrote her a bunch of music, faggy poems, hell even tried painting which i have no business doing to be honest with you. I sent her an album i wrote for her in the beginning but through the course of our interaction must've wrote a couple of hours of music that i never showed her. Around this time I also started losing it ended up a psychiatric ward whereupon i had this thought that she views me as many of you view yourselves and what would she want with a crazy faggot like me anyway. She had told me I was making her uncomfortable whilst I was telling her I loved her and how I'm gonna gargle the shotgun mouthwash . I don't really blame her for how she felt. so anyway it became too much for me so i cut off all contact. Was pretty sure she was dating/sleeping around at the time too. I'm glad I did because a lot of bullshit transpired in the following two years and it's safe to say it's best if she never knew me at all. I hope she forgot about me. I used to fall asleep by cuddling with my pillow and pretending it's a smoking hot babe but recently i transitioned to pretending i'm dying and I won't be waking up.
>>
literally any girl who shows me any kindness whatsoever
>>
because she is a whore and I would rather be alone then have a partner who cheats
>>
>>29367415
Oh, man. I hope this is b8.

You fucked up, think she'll ever date you after you'd watch a movie with her and her boyfriend like that? She'll never respect you, anon.
>>
File: 1450143481470.jpg (88 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1450143481470.jpg
88 KB, 400x388
>>29367995

damn b0ss what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>29367995
That feel, anon...
I'll occasionally imagine I'm dead when I'm really down. My shrink is going to have a field day when I bring it up.
>>
>>29367440
same actually... I can't ask her out because it would be too weird since I've known her like 7 years and have barley talked to her.

I have dreams about her and I want to wife her really bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x176
>>29367039
Pic related

TFW I know he will never hold me in his arms and make me feel secure
>>
>>29367440
sorta same here, liked her for so long and then bam, dating my bestfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 187x250
>>29367039
Pic relatex

*sigh* I guess I was just not built for love

TFW You will never wake up Stabley Phillibuster with a lovely blowjob
>>
>>29368210
>>29368220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryImbOTDXe8
>>
The Hex Girls. Because they don't exist in real life.
>>
File: 1463159434526.jpg (77 KB, 960x496) Image search: [Google]
1463159434526.jpg
77 KB, 960x496
>>29367995
Anon,... i....i.....
>>
Op here, i can share my story if anyone is interested in how i became a robot
>>
a cute girl I met in the local church ten years ago.

it was totally unexpected when she introduced herself to me.
I had totally lost interest in church things and was eventually going to move in another town, but continued going there on Sundays to met her. in a short while, we were exchanging texts and small gifts.

then, one evening, she texted me something like "thanks! I like you".
I totally fell, to the point I was unable to text back anything other than "then see you on Sunday!"
(in our country it is not customary to answer to that in a text).

literally didn't sleep until Sunday. Finally met her - she did not do anything unusual. Tried to talk about that text, and she replied as it was only a "thank you" for the most recent gift.

then, nothing more happened. I moved, I emailed her and texted her many times, even had some phone calls every 1-2 months, but nothing evolved. And when I talked about love and feelings, she always told me she didn't want any bf. I got totally friendzoned.

I'm sure she always knew I love her. I never understood the reason for being friendzoned - while I collected sufficient clues to become sure that it had nothing to do with that "I love you" text and my reply. I asked her out many times, but she never accepted. I also tried to go to her church, but there she randomly appeared and disappeared, so I just collected three failed attempts and a bunch of faggots greeting me for being back...

I also knew about a number of Chads whom she happily turned down, even an athletic rich Chad sporting a luxury Chadcar and quite a saving in some Chadbank. In ten years, she didn't get a bf (and I didn't get a gf). No dating - not even a coffee with her coworkers.

my worst fear of ten years: she could be in love with me but will never admit it because of some weird reason (her family? my social status? my family? health problems?). but -maybe- I just don't want to admit that she's not in love with me, and continue enjoying a long time of oneitis.
>>
File: 1385753396652.jpg (67 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1385753396652.jpg
67 KB, 317x379
Old friend from school. She just isn't interested and would rather ride the cock carousel.
>>
File: CU3rVXhUkAA5Zib.jpg (75 KB, 600x755) Image search: [Google]
CU3rVXhUkAA5Zib.jpg
75 KB, 600x755
Inuitinua is the only woman I'm attracted to at the moment.

Why can't I get with her? Geography and the thought I'm probably not her type anyway
>>
The ex-girlfriend of my best friend, and she was also my friend. And yesterday I told her that I liked her, got rejected, got myself free from the chains and now I despise her.
>>
>>29367440
Damn..I'm sorry man.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.