[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I can carry you farther than any ship could take you,"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: leafs hiding behing a snake.jpg (34 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
leafs hiding behing a snake.jpg
34 KB, 550x412
>"I can carry you farther than any ship could take you," said the snake.
>He twined himself around the little prince's ankle, like a golden bracelet.
>"Whomever I touch, I send back to the earth from whence he came," the snake spoke again. "But you are innocent and true, and you come from a star . . ."
>The little prince made no reply.
>"You move me to pity--you are so weak on this Earth made of granite," the snake said. "I can help you, some day, if you grow too homesick for your own planet. I can--"
>"Oh! I understand you very well," said the little prince. "But why do you always speak in riddles?"
>"I solve them all," said the snake.
>And they were both silent.
>>
Such beautiful words anon. Go on
>>
File: cloudy sky.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1712) Image search: [Google]
cloudy sky.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1712
>"Good morning," he said courteously.
>"Good morning--Good morning--Good morning," answered the echo.
>"Who are you?" said the little prince.
>"Who are you--Who are you--Who are you?" answered the echo.
>"Be my friends. I am all alone," he said.
>"I am all alone--all alone--all alone," answered the echo.
>"What a queer planet!" he thought. "It is altogether dry, and altogether pointed, and altogether harsh and forbidding. And the people have no imagination. They repeat whatever one says to them . . "
>>
File: 41rock.jpg (133 KB, 876x1003) Image search: [Google]
41rock.jpg
133 KB, 876x1003
wonderful, i am still listening
>>
That boy should like, fuck off to another planet if he thinks it's queer.
ya dig?
>>
Bush vipers are so pretty. I'd get one as a pet if they weren't venomous.
>>
File: 4657tyhj.jpg (52 KB, 630x424) Image search: [Google]
4657tyhj.jpg
52 KB, 630x424
>>29365117
agreed, they remind me of chinese dragons
>>
>>29363475
>>29364880
please post in French
>>
BETTER NATE THAN LEVER
>>
File: a chair.jpg (21 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
a chair.jpg
21 KB, 375x500
>"No," said the little prince. "I am looking for friends. What does that mean--'tame'?"
>"It is an act too often neglected," said the fox. It means to establish ties."
>"'To establish ties'?"
>"Just that," said the fox. "To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world . . ."
>"I am beginning to understand," said the little prince. "There is a flower . . . I think that she has tamed me . . ."
>"It is possible," said the fox. "On the Earth one sees all sorts of things."
>"Oh, but this is not on the Earth!" said the little prince.
>The fox seemed perplexed, and very curious.
>"On another planet?"
>"Yes."
>"Are there hunters on that planet?"
>"No."
>"Ah, that is interesting! Are there chickens?"
>"No."
>"Nothing is perfect," sighed the fox.
>>
>>29365603
Post more anon, this is interesting
>>
What is this and where can I get more
>>
>>29366110
It's a french book called 'le petite prince' or 'the little prince'
>>
>>29365165
i can't believe i read the whole thing
>>
>>29365739
Read the book. It is an experience that one has to make on his own IMO.
The little Prince is awesome. My French is not good but still worth reading it in your language and then again in French if you understand a little bit of it. It looses some of its character in the translation
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.