[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do autists naturally lack empathy or is a result of normies constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454890119142.png (139 KB, 273x220) Image search: [Google]
1454890119142.png
139 KB, 273x220
Do autists naturally lack empathy or is a result of normies constantly treating them like shit? I found it kind of fucked how in my school ethnic minority students complained about racism, Muslim students complained about Islamophobia, girls complained about sexism and gay students complained about homophobia but they all looked down upon the kid with special needs.
>>
>>29359884
Not all autists lack empathy. Most of them are just socially inept.
>>
>>29359884
To me people complaining about shit like this riles me up because I was born with a brain tumor and my life has been cursed by seizures ever since and they get recognition and respect for being alive and their culture while I got rejected by the schools because of continuous health problems. I was taken out of school completely for months and no one gave a fuck even though I was dying. Fuck these faggots and pussies and terrorists. They dont know what being truly fucked over is. They are insecure mother fuckers and I want to an hero every day because of how horrible this world is
>>
>>29360523
Wow what a victim complex, waaah I was born with this thing and I'm a big bitch because of it and entitled to act like one freely because life is so horrible.

No wonder you ended up here, not even robots could like you.
>>
>>29360523
Wasn't making a thread with your mugshot as the picture enough?
>>
>>29359884
Sounds plausible phamalam
>>
>>29359957
This. Lots of mentally and socially healthy people are actually sociopaths, but they can use it as a way of getting success because to some people emotions and mutual understanding are seen as a weakness.

Also, complaining /= empathy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.