[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some background. > 12 years old > Immature, way more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Glory Mary me.jpg (45 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Glory Mary me.jpg
45 KB, 500x750
Some background.

> 12 years old
> Immature, way more than the other people of my generation.
> 3/10 with the good light and God's benediction.
> Real emotional trash, felt in love too many times.
> Poured all my heart into eveyone of those illusions.

> 16 - 17 years old
> Still pretty immature.
> Hang out with other weirdos during free time.
> Everybody in school mock us.
> wehateyoumoresoitscool.mp4
> Had 5 girlfriends
> First one, long distance relationship, she was 20.
> Same for the second one.
> Third one, my age. Psycho girl, from a psycho family. Kind but weak, also really immature.
> Same for the fourth one.
> Fifth one was my first love. I madly loved her. I was so, so immature. She was 20.
> After each one I was totally heartbroken.
> I was in love with this girl during, well, 2 or 3 years. Can't remember exactly.
> Cut myself.
> Attempted suicide.

> 18 years old
> University. Before this, a couple of friends. Still pretty alone.
> I have two close friends that I never see, because of some reasons.
> At least I was a 4/10 at the time.
> Social skill improved, but I'm not that popular guy.
> Not that hot one.
> I don't really care. Being pretty alone is fine.

> 20 years old
> I meet a girl during my fourth year. We are both pretty busy, I'm her first boyfriend.
> Our relation lasts something like 6 months.
> I couldn't give a single fuck.
> Didn't have the time to grow feelings.
> Didn't have the time to inaugurate her holy vagina.
> Life goes on.
> I decide to get my shit togheter.
> Start to deepen writting, my hobby.
> I create a blog.
> Shitty posts but I'm fine with it. Just wanted to not throw away my mediocre productions when working on the good ones.
> Girls start showing interest.
> I flirt with some of them.
> I meet some of them.

> 21 years old, or something like that.
> I meet this girl.
> We agree on some rendez-vous, but only sex.
> We create a bond.
> She's nice. She's kind. She's openminded.

Continue.
>>
> She's sweet. She understands me and I understand her. She likes art. She draws, she sings and she dances. She's cute and sexy. Other men always flirt with her. She can get whoever she wants. Some girls look at her too. For me she's an obvious 10/10. Others give a 8-9/10.
> We meet. Sex is awesome.
> She falls in love with me.
> Me too, but a little bit after.
> We date.
> We agree on an open relationship.
> Inb4 cuck. I know with who she sleep and same for her. It was my idea and she was ok with it. I was very jealous before, but not anymore. There are a lot of advantages by the way.
> Life is really good.
> Sex is always awesome. We even had a threesome with one of her female friend.
> I love her like I never loved anyone on this earth.

> 23 years old.
> She discovered 4chan, I talked to her about it.
> I mostly visited /b/ and /p/.
> One evening I'm curious, I decide to get a look on the other boards. Every single one.
> I find /r9k/.
> I find threads about social anxiety, love matters etc. I'm amazed.

If I killed myself at 16, I wouldn't be happy today. I know it's easy to say it. I know everybody isn't like me. I don't want to moralize or something else.

Just wanted to share. I expect hate but I'm here if someone wants precisions.
>>
This is a shill post, avoid replying to it, avoid reading it, hide it.
>>
>>29355267
What is a "shill post", please ?
>>
>>29355267
I just googled it. I found something on Urban Dictionnary. I don't know of valuable is my findong, but according to this defenition, it is not a shill post.

I saw sincere shares here. I just wanted to ive mine.
>>
>>29354965
Good for you op. You've done well.
>>
>>29355374
Thanks, it's really kind.
>>
It would have been better if you killed yourself than grown up to become a cuckold you pathetic subhuman

Lol so desperate to normalise your degenerate shame.
>>
>>29355440
Our opinions are different and I know that my choices aren't always well seen. We are used to that kind of reaction and we can understand you. We profit of a clot of advantages and are both happy like this. The fact that some can't get that doesn't affect us. Thanks for the free hate.
>>
>>29355354
>>29355283
You know how there has been word of "raiding" by the LGBT community and other (((entities)))?

This is part of it.
>>
>>29355578
No I didn't, this information is useful. Thank you.
>>
>had 5 girlfriends

Stopped there

I don't feel empathy for you
>>
>>29355720
I didn't ask any. As I said, I just wanted to share.
>>
>>29355739
>2 posts of streamlined """"pathetic"""" life story
>'I don't want empathy'

this isn't reddit
>>
>>29354956
Fuck off normalfag
Go to reddit and share your shitty story there
>>
>>29355890
Really, just wanted to share. Is it that hard to imagine ? I'm not asking for anythin, in my original post or in my answers. I'm just here. I don't get mad. I don't cry. I don't want anything special. I just wanted to share and I did it.

>>29355919
Why would I ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.