[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png (106 KB, 2000x1516) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png
106 KB, 2000x1516
l went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when l glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
I don't eat fast food because I'm not a lard ass or a skinny fucker with oil instead of blood.
>>
Holy shit op stop being a faggot
>>
>How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Depends on how drunk I am, and how many people are around. If I've been drinking, I'll go inside the restaurant. The bright lights help sober me up, plus I can clear my body of the alcohol faster with all the soda refills. No worker is trying to make friends at 1AM, so I don't worry about being bothered.

If it's daytime or I'm sober, I usually drive to a park or something. I hate when people see me eat, and people are driving through fast food parking lots almost all of the time. Sometimes I'll drive home and eat my fast food, but then I always get a look from my roommate, and fuck all that.
>>
>>29351665
>The third degree
It's small talk buddy. She's not tracking you she just has a normal human memory, you could have even said 'oh I listen to audio books in my car' and she probably would have thought that's normal and actually a good idea

You're obviously either super autismo or trolling.
>>
>>29351707
What a strange statement. I was thinking today about all the greasy things I eat, and what it was doing to the cells in my body. Am I more grease now? I always wanted acid blood, but I don't think it's the same thing. Maybe with a diet high in high grade alcohol and low grade food, you can induce spontaneous human combustion. If it was predictable, then you could just call it human combustion:)
>>
she is probably interested in you
>>
>>29351665
I see stuff like this and I think, how many other posts have a seriously replied to? How many threads did I join and fall victim of copypasta?
>>
>>29351665
I've read this before, faggot.

Anyways, eating in your vehicle is the only way to eat fast food.
>>
This is copypasta you retards. I saw this exact same thread like a month ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 240x200
>>29351823
>>29351793
>>29351744
>>29351803

Autismo: The Movie
>>
>>29351857
>>29351875
Oh well, might as well discuss it while we're here.

>eating in your vehicle is the only way to eat fast food.
I feel like I never enjoy the food when I'm in my car, like I'm always on edge
>>
>>29351875
It's years old dipshit
>>
Sounds like she's just being friendly. You could always bring headphones and listen to your book inside.
>>
>>29351793
You are just taxing your bodies pH buffering systems by eating highly acidic shit all the time. Your kidneys have to work double time and eventually fail, leading to dialysis.
>>
Haven't seen this pasta in a while. Thanks OP
>>
>>29351955
Damn. That sounds logical. I also don't drink water. Maybe I'll get dizzy and crash and die some day soon. But I won't combust :(
>>
Tasty

Original original blox
>>
>Eating a Halloween Whopper back when Burger King was doing them
>In my car in the parking lot
>Feeling pretty comfy and satisfied
>Eat in that Burger King parking lot at least twice a week, often 5 times a week
>Suddenly the manager comes out on his break or something
>Recognise him because I always see him
>Hope he doesn't recognise me
>He looks over
>Sees me
>Smiles and shouts 'good to see you again'
>feel really angry
>want to make him go away
>Take my Whopper
>Hold it up in front of me window
>Shout as loud as I can
>'MY WINDOW HAS A BLACK TINT, I HAVE A1 SAUCE TINTED WINDOWS, YOU CAN'T SEE ME'
>he looks puzzled, probably because I was mumbling while trying to shout
>I sit still with the whopper in front of me until he leaves
>eat the whopper
>haven't gone back since, get KFC now
>>
Goddamit all these newfags. No wonder this board is going to shit
>>
>>29351665
filet o fish is so good
>>
>>29352386
It's called a fish o filet not filet o fish
>>
>>29352445
shut the fuck up it's whatever i call it
>>
>>29351744
>>29351779
>>29351803
>>29351921

Fucking newfags not recognizing Copypasta REEEEEEE
>>
>>29351743
It's copypasta

Blawkz blox
>>
>>29351823
Hmmm. Makes me realize the first time I saw this it might not have been original either. How deep does the rabbit hole go?
>>
>>29352386
>2016
>eating fish
>>
>>29352445
You're wrong, it's filet o fish.
>>
holy shit look at all the newfags. even if this is your first time reading it, how do you not instantly recognize as bait?
>>
>>29353472
Originality technically doesn't exist since for something new to be created you need to jumble together old things.
So everything you've ever done has probably been done just a little better or just a little worse or exactly the same.
The only difference is that you cared this time. That care is now gone, along with this thread and the time spent reading this post.
>>
Holy shit this is pasta you dumb fucks
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.