[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've reached the breaking point of my sanity, /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460743943415.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1460743943415.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
I think I've reached the breaking point of my sanity, /r9k/

For the past 4 months I've been a hikikomori. The only human contact I have is with my family for a collective 15 minutes of conversation per day.

Now, I don't play video games and I don't watch a lot of anime. So the only things I do are work out, listen to music and browse /pol/ and /r9k/.

This constant stream of negativity day in day out has completely and utterly shattered my mental health. There's no positivity in my life other than the rush I get from exercise and the calm of listening to music.

Anybody else like this? Or maybe even worse?
>>
>>29350536
Its called wizchan.org brother. I think you would flourish there.
>>
I'm in a similar situation. I have schizophrenia, however. I'm told it's part of the disease to isolate yourself.

I post in /pol/ and /r9k/ all day long, and it's boring the fuck out of me. Life is so boring. Playing video games just isn't doable anymore for some reason. I just can't focus.

But lately I've been listening to Catholic podcasts and learning about Catholicism and it's a lot more interesting now. I finally got my neet bux and I'm going to move out into my own apartment and start attending mass. I'm waiting till I move because I'm lazy and don't have enough money for nice clothes to wear at mass anyway. I'm going to move to a smallish city about an hours drive away. I was in the mental hospital there for awhile and it was much nicer than the big city ones, and everyone was laid back. They also have a really cool cathedral there.

Studying Christianity has given me a lot more motivation than I had previously.
>>
>>29351119
>brainlet lets himself get brainwashed by a cult so he can feel like his life matters

if you had any intelligence it wouldn't be possible for you to become religious
>>
>>29350536
Oh man I understand you sooo much. The only thing that cheers me up is my BF. His depression and isolation is even worse than mine (he cries everytime he comes to my place) but when he're together we have so much fun, even when we're sad.
Otherwise it's just me browsing /r9k/, /vr/ and /x/ and listening to the radio all day long.
>>
>>29351488
I'd voluntarily get brainwashed into thinking life matters than the shitty everyday arbitrarily existence we are experiencing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.