[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of getting aroused. Should I just have my penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: 60674036.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60674036.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
I'm tired of getting aroused. Should I just have my penis surgically removed? It's not like I'm using it anyway.
>>
>>29349521
>You finally do it
>You have your penis removed
>Your arousal patterns have stopped completely
>You can finally focus on real life
>Then, out of fucking nowhere, the girl of your dreams falls in love with you
>After you break the bad news, she cringes and leaves you, knowing that not only does she want sexual pleasure, but she also doesn't want someone fucked up enough to actually go through with something like that
>>
>>29349521
>surgically removed
>surgically

As opposed to how?
>>
>>29349728
Doesn't sound half bad desu apart from that roastie getting buttmad and somehow blaming me for it.
>>
>>29349765
Cutting it off myself.
>>
>>29349765
Torn off?
>>
tfw wish I could get aroused more easily

dae weak sex drive?
>>
>>29349521
Just ask your doctor for antidepressants
those things kill your libido like a motherfucker
>>
>>29349807
I had to stop using my current antidepressants because they were making me suicidal.
>>
>>29349521
do it

dubs confirm
>>
>>29349806
Aroused more easily for what? Your girlfriend?
>>
>>29349728
This is what I'm afraid off, not having a sex drive would be great FOR NOW, but then I suddenly meet "Her" and I'll regret it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>29349521
It's not the penis you want removed, you want to be castrated, it's the balls that cause sexual arousal
>>
>>29349881
>88
dubs verified.
>>
>>29349806
do nofap it works
>>
>>29349521
nah

just get a chasity cage and eat the key
>>
>>29349894
OK. I have no qualms with that.
>>
>>29349521
Don't worry anon just get to wizardy, start working and develop major depression. I fap maybe once a week and no chance to any woman ever want to do anything with me.
>>
>>29349521
Just go on HRT dude that's what I did it works great since it's chemical castration. My mind is so much more clear and focused now.
>>
>>29349521
If you become a tranny you won't have that much libido anymore due to the estrogen fucking up and making your penis a soft useless little thing.
>>
>>29350155
Maybe. Not sure how much I really care anymore.
>>
>>29349919
I can jerk it for 4-6 times a day on regular, now that I nofap I literally do not feel the need to do so even once. No arousal, no wood, nothing. So it does not necessarily help.
>>
there are medicines for this
>>
>>29350235
I'm trying to nofap as much as possible, but when I do, I enter a massive depression.
>>
>>29349807
I'm seriously considering that. Are there prerequisites to get those? Do I need a psycho evaluation of some kind?
>>
>>29350276
I don't want medicine. I want something permanent.
>>
>>29350290
You meet with a psychiatrist who asks you a bunch of questions and gives you a prescription.
>>
>>29350302
over time your body can adjust to the medication
>>
>>29350330
OK.
But do they all have that effect?
Do I have to specifically ask for the one that kills the libido?
Pretty embarrassing desu...
>>
>>29350168
Buy Estradiol 3mg and Spirinolactone 200mg

Take 1 spiro daily and half estrad in the morning other half at night.

Your bonner will die super fast.
You will develop breasts and be sterile for life if you take it for longer than 4 months.
>>
>>29350442
No, but I don't think it would hurt to casually bring up hypersexuality. Make sure you communicate with your psychiatrist and let him/her know what's going on.
>>
>>29350494
Will I still develop breasts if I cut my balls off?
>>
File: 1465771800757.jpg (63 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1465771800757.jpg
63 KB, 500x669
>>29350518
Even faster.
Also if you get rid of your balls you can take just the estrogen instead of both anti androgen and estrogen.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 301x168
>>29350545
So I'm basically becoming a bitch? This sucks.
>>
>>29350499
>hypersexuality
kek!
They'll take one look at me and know I can't get laid. Maybe they won't give me a hard time and just let me have it without having me explain with clarity how much of a loser I am.
Anyway thanks for the infos anon!
>>
>>29350625
Every dude is there because he can't get laid. Otherwise he wouldn't be there.
>>
>>29350607
You said you wanted to stop having boners and feeling horny all the time, I gave you a solution. Stop crying, you're acting like a girl already and you're not even on HRT yet...
>>
Just a reminder that without your testicles you're body wont produce enough testosterone to survive and you'll eventually die from complications unless you get prescribed testosterone medication.

OP have you tried fixing your life instead of destroying your nuts?
>>
>>29350743
>have you tried getting laid
Yes. It didn't work.
>>
>>29350494
Is there a way to perform chemical castration without becoming a tranny?
>>
>>29350821
You can still be castrated without having to cut your balls off, they won't do anything, but your penis & balls will be intact, it is still surgical though.
>>
>>29350279
Well that's not good and then that's likely not for you. I doubt it has any factual positives anyway, I just want to prove to myself that I can control myself and that I have the willpower.
You taking meds/going to a psychologist/got help with friends or family?
>>
>>29350821
If you want to destroy your balls you need to find another way to replace the hormones they will stop producing or you die.

Since OP wanted to stop having burns and shit Estrogen is the only hormone he could use, if he used testosterone he would just stay the same way he is now with his working balls.
>>
File: 1415187905164.jpg (224 KB, 982x1350) Image search: [Google]
1415187905164.jpg
224 KB, 982x1350
>>29349521
I just roll with it

I get rock fucking hard often for no reason at all, but shit man, what can I do about it?

I'll just be walking through the grocery store with a throbbing boner, and nobody notices anyway, so fuck it.

>>29350545
He's really hot.I'd suck his tiny little faggot dick without second thought.
>>
>>29350916
Took meds, but they backfired. Looking to set up another appointment.
>>
>>29350995
My grandmother is/was depressed. None of the meds worked, electrical treatment actually did. Would not recommended though if anyways possible, for 10 weeks she was like a Zombie who didn't respond to questions, barely talked and stuff.

Just try and Hang in there and know that there are people out there that wish they could be company or help.
>>
>>29350743
source on that champ?
>>
>>29350821
become a sex offending pedophile
>>
>>29350607
This is shit tier advice, but if you jelq/stretch it very very hard and damage a nerve it will have the same effects. And will heal in some months or never depending how bad.

Please do not do this, I don't want to hurt more people and especially bodily.
>>
>>29350290
Anybody can get a script for antidepressants. Even your general practitioner can prescribe them to you. Just meet your doc and tell them about how you're severely depressed and shit. Lexapro killed my libido. Zoloft not so much.
>>
>>29349728
just go out and find your chad then and become a qt trap
>>
>>29351433
Thanks for the infos!
I think I'm really gonna do it.
>Lexapro killed my libido.
What is that like? Does it help not thinking about women and sex so much? I just don't want it to be something that matters to me anymore.
The distraction is starting to affect my work and I'm legitimately worried I could lose my job.
I'm like fucking Leisure Suit Larry for real.
I don't want to quit my job and die trying to solve puzzles.
>>
>>29349728
I can confirm this is complete snippleflints. Been impotent for almost a year now, and nothing changes. I mean, my life is better, but women still react to me the same. I just care less.

Really, there is no reason to hold back with it. I may have had the fortune of having an accident, but surgery is really no differet.
>>
>>29349765
bitten off by a dog...
>>
>>29349521
/pol/ here

Latest news is that threads such as this, cuck threads, interracial threads.....etc are being pushed by /lgbt/ in concert with reddit on both /pol/ and /r9k/

Keep an eye out, don't fall for the bait. Remember to sage
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.