[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the feeling of running out of time >the feeling of impending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 25.jpg (57 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
57 KB, 550x366
>the feeling of running out of time
>the feeling of impending doom
>body breaking down
>less interested in my hobbies

It doesn't get better
>>
>>29349225

I have been feeling like this since i'm 17 years old, and i'm 21 now. At least, now i know i want to kill myself, but since i live in fucking Europe, i can't buy a gun, so i'm thinking about jumping off a bridge, and i am really considering the whole "suicial tourism" thing. I already have my list of places where i can potentially jump.

Life is useless anyway my man, i think it's in our DNA to think our life is special or worth it, but it's really not, especially when you're a failure.
>>
being 60 and still on this board.
>>
File: 1433973761981.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1433973761981.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>29349225
>tfw dated a girl a lot younger than me
>tfw after a month I wasn't sure if she was just playing games or not so I left her
>tfw she was my first relationship in years and I miss the fuck out of her
>tfw sitting alone at home on a friday wondering if I made a mistake
>>
>>29349307
>'m 21 now.

wew lad. The roller coaster isn't even over the top yet. Just you wait.
>>
>>29349225
What makes you think we are special? any difference between special or meaningless? none, it's all in the human head to define what is special or not but in reality everything is meaningless. Do you think the sun cares about the earth? do you think the earth cares about human's? no. It's all in your head and what you define with your emotions and not logic. special is just a emotional word.
>>
>>29349225
>26
>still healthy, strong as fuck
> IQ around 142

Life is meaingless, don't have any happiness everything is boring. I don't get how people can be 50 in this hell hole.
>>
>>29349355
How intro to philosophy going, anon?
>>
>>29349225
It does get better
30+ me gets more pussy than ever because I'm not as thirsty then again I'm 6'3" and have an 8.5" dick .
>>
File: 1434427490832.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1434427490832.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
There's nothing else to do

We must bring the normies down to their knees
>>
Thread already exists here: >>29345857
>>
>>29349355
Not even dubs can save you from your faggotry.

Dont be act like you know everything. Humans as a whole dont.
>>
File: 1464485946325.jpg (50 KB, 600x668) Image search: [Google]
1464485946325.jpg
50 KB, 600x668
>25
>People my age already have kids

I just can't comprehend it. I still feel like a kid.

>inb4 manchild
>>
>>29349225
i think i have achieved the ultimate suicide
at the age of 12 in like 2007 i had been fapping for like 3 yrs so far but i realized that life was meaningless
a jet engine breaths dies and works just like me but is extremely more valuable.
20 now been on here for 8 yrs.
ive realized that killing myself is a kindness. if i truly hated who i was i would need to punish myself for lifing.
being a beta introvert i realized that my worst nightmare would be to become important and successful and have to deal with people everyday.
so i decided to torture myself by trying hard to succeed.
my life is hell and i dont enjoy living.
in college rotc for marines gonna be a fucking captain in 6 months.
:'(
>>
File: handle-truth.jpg (21 KB, 409x255) Image search: [Google]
handle-truth.jpg
21 KB, 409x255
>>29349451
It's logic my friend nothing more. You'e just full of emotions.

I don't care if we're meaningless
>>
>>29349420
how do you jack off with a big dick
is there a special technique
5 inch anon here, could i ever please a woman
>>
>>29349341

My life is pretty much the same as when i was 16 years old, i'm just more of a failure than before.

I am literally friendless, i'm a kissless virgin, my mum died when i was 4 years old, my whole family is literally my dad, who is extremely sick, i am a high school drop out, i'm ugly as fuck, poor, living in a literal islamic ghetto, i am half shitskin, my dick is 14cm, i'm a manlet king (175), depressed as fuck, i've been depressed for 6 years now, i'm borderline and the list goes on and on. You might think i'm joking, but i am extremely serious, this is real, i'm not even exaggerating, i am a scum, a failure, an absolute fuck up, i'm not even good at anything even though i tried hard.
>>
>>29349225
Dear Alyssa

I revert choosing you over the bitch I'm with now, at least you were nice 24/7. Idc if your a feminist, you're way better than this bitch

Sincerely anon
>>
>>29349517
>my mum died when i was 4 years old

You're lucky

I wish my bitch of a mom was dead
>>
>>29349514
Probably though all the sluts I teased by only thrusting halfway went crazy for more till I massaged their cervix
I guess I have more fapstyles however the most erogenoys is still the area under the head ( space) shaft so t doesn't really matter besides being able to grip it with your whole palm and moving the foreskin up and down a few inches.
>>
>>29349627

Well, she was the best person ever, you don't even know how much i loved her. I knew my life would be terrible at the moment we told me she passed away. I had to stop writing this post because you made me think about her, and now i'm crying. That's another good reason to kill myself. If there is really something after, then i need to take my chance to see her back, even if chances are low.
>>
>>29349648
thx i was thinking about dick enlargement pills i just want like one inch more.
>>
>>29349737
How old are you? I don't remember shit at four years old
>>
File: jensmoke.jpg (115 KB, 634x808) Image search: [Google]
jensmoke.jpg
115 KB, 634x808
>>29349737
You're just looking at it with nostalgia glasses, she might have been nice to you when you were 4 but if she was alive today she would have yelled at you that you're a failure and threw you out of the house because you're a waste of space. Trust me on this. Parents all become cunts if you don't grow up just the way they wanted.
>>
>>29349311
You are as young as you feel you are, right? 37 here, and never felt better.

>>29349648
>5 inch anon here, could i ever please a woman
5 inch is okay, I am not any bigger either. Use your tongue for warmup. 90% of the time they just pull you towards them and beg you to stick it in already.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.