[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whore else here is depressed and medicated? I'm on 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: jewpill.jpg (194 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
jewpill.jpg
194 KB, 500x332
Whore else here is depressed and medicated?

I'm on 100 mg of Zoloft and 40 mg of propranolol
>>
you have made a huge mistake taking that poison my friend. might as well shoot up heroin
>>
>>29348278
Heroin is the bees knees, but it's also very expensive.

In lieu of dope, I'm on 450 milligrams of Wellbutrin, 2400 milligrams of gabapentin, and 300 milligrams of Seroquel XR at night. I'm messing around with the Seroquel to try to find the lowest dose I can be on. I'm prescribed lithium, but I don't take it. I also smoke a decent amount of weed.

I don't think any of my meds have particularly bad effects. Nothing but good things from the Wellbutrin, more awake, alert, 'alive', helps me have some semblance of a sex drive. Gabapentin is just a mild sedative which doesn't do much other than make sure the Wellbutrin stays calm. The Seroquel is one of those mind numbing antipsychotics, but I only really take it to sleep at this point.
>>
>>29348278
It's not even close to being heroin senpai
>>29348350
tfw I can;t even cum any more due to meds
>>
>>29348437
Yeah, fuck SSRI's, especially Zoloft. Wellbutrin is great honestly.
>>
>>29348514
What would be better for my crippling depression then?
>>
>>29348552
You could look into supplementing the Zoloft with Wellbutrin. Is your Zoloft helping or not? If you've been on it long enough for it to work, and it's not helping, supplementing with a second antidepressant isn't abnormal.
>>
>>29348587
I don't want to be on a lot of medication. The zoloft makes me feel more even but not exactly happy..it's helped to mostly stop me from seeing and hearing shit that's not there
>>
>>29348638
Three meds isn't really a lot of medication.
>>
>>29348638
Psychotic depression, I hear ya.
>>
>>29348739
Seroquol in itself is too much medication alone..
>>
>>29348794
Yep makes it very difficult to make friends and be a functioning adult.

>>29348739
Might not be a lot to you but I don't want to be dependent on so many meds
>>
>>29348247

>whore else
>>
>>29348923
Typo...I'm tired m8
>>
>>29348957
It's OK

I still love you
>>
>>29348984
OH and I love you too anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.