[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on the MGTOW community ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: mgtow_logo.png (12 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
mgtow_logo.png
12 KB, 195x195
Do you think they give good avices when it comes to getting your shit together and getting your life back on tracks, and stop thinking about women everytime as well ?

I've seen a few useful tips here and there but for men who want to "go their own way" they talk about women quite a lot
>>
>>29344273
>I've seen a few useful tips here and there but for men who want to "go their own way" they talk about women quite a lot

This is my biggest problem with them, even when they are turning away from women they still make it about women.

We have a problem in the west because we've done away with any kind of masculine right of passage so people have no clue how to behave in appropriate ways that don't make crazy or depressive "losers". I respect the need for communities like MGTOW which provide an education network for wayward men though.
>>
They are pathetic. At least we admit that women don't want us, they pretend they are withholding something of value.
>>
>>29344273
Good idea in theory, but it's been corrupted by people who don't really understand what it means.
>>
>>29344722
Are there any websites where I can find more about the "original idea" and less about the "we don't care about women but hey let's make hundreds of articles about them" shit then ?
>>
>>29344273
I guess it has some benefit, some men spend too much time and energy trying to chase women. It ends up with a lot of men believing women are all perfect princesses who are never violent or do anything wrong at all.

However, raising children properly with a decent woman and raising them to be good people who contribute to society should be a part of masculinity that isn't shunned.

The ones who have the mindset of "I'm just going to be a man and stop thinking/talking about women. Now let me just make videos and threads talking about women instead of how to be a better man" are bitter people who can't or don't know how to improve themselves
>>
>>29344742
The original idea was that men should their lives how they see fit, not according to what society dictates they do. Unfortunately it does seem to have devolved into a woman-hating movement.
>>
>>29344273
10% Good life advice.
80% bitter divorces applying rationalizations
10% PUA / Simplepickup shills looking to make a dollar on easy marks

Best thing MRA will make you understand is you can't base any definition of masculinity on anything coming from a woman. Past that it offers little in the way of real answers.

If
>just b urself
Is normie advice then
>just self improve
Is MRA advice
>>
>good avices when it comes to getting your shit together and getting your life back on tracks, and stop thinking about women everytime as
well ?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>29344833
>just b urself Is normie advice
>just self improve is MRA advice

Wat do then ? Most "life improvement tips" websites are complete bullshit relying on the "hit the gym, eat more vegetables, stop drinking milk and just be yourself".
When I first came upon the MGTOW website I thought they'd give some tricks to stop building your life about women and what society wants of you, but as you and other guys stated here, they focus a lot on women for people who are supposed to stop giving a fuck about women.
>>
>>29344885
Serious question desu
What's wrong with drinking milk?
>>
>>29344912
I don't even know m8
>>
>>29344885
>What do

If I had the answer to that I wouldn't be here.

The only answer I can offer is live for yourself.

Lonely as fuck though.
>>
>>29344708
Found the tradcon shill

Misogyny is the real redpill, but society will never tolerate misogynists even when women are eating us alive.
>>
>>29345058
All he's saying is that he doesn't want to talk about women anymore, which is understandable since 80% of the posts on this shit board are about women
>>
>>29345058
>hate women
>most threads are about women

wew this """"board""""""""
>>
File: 1463149484392.png (19 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1463149484392.png
19 KB, 1000x800
>>29345235
>a deadly mysterious contagion is spreading and killing your fellows
>"if you don't like it so much why are you warning people about it"
lol
>>
>>29345058
God I wish a woman would eat me alive ... literally.
>>
File: 1466089756137.jpg (184 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1466089756137.jpg
184 KB, 794x794
MGTOW is for turbochads NOT true robots.
Any robot who claimed to be MGTOW would probably end up being shamed by chad for not fucking as many girls as he has.
>>
It's gay as fuck and self-destructive.
>>
I've been binging on Sandman videos recently and it's pretty legit. Everything he says about women is true and is pretty solid life advice. I'll probably use it to sleep around and abuse women when I build my career up and will be one of those MGTOW who date.
>>
Not a MGTOW myself, but I love how toasty it gets the roasties and white knights.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.