[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she may have stopped talking to me for no reason again >Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1441707768169.jpg (159 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1441707768169.jpg
159 KB, 500x550
>she may have stopped talking to me for no reason again
>Have no way to confirm it, it's just been four days since she last spoke to me after talking to each other everyday for months, I just have a gut feeling that It'll last
>try my best not to care
>waves of sadness come to me without me having any control over it
>Can't enjoy anything anymore

how do you get over that kind of shit ?
>>
I don't know. Going through the same.

I hope it turns out fine for you in the end.
>>
>>24395450
>it's just been four days
Two weeks here. I put my foot in my mouth, I'm not even particularly bad with most people, I just lose it around her because I'm so self-conscious and at the same time desperate to keep talking and keep the conversation going.

For me, I have to just realize that she isn't this goddess I've built her up to be, but a person with whom it clearly never worked out. I know we don't want to, but you gotta look for her flaws and use them to remind yourself that she isn't this holy ideal that once lost can never be found again. Six billion people, one person, blah blah blah.
>>
>>24395544
Yeah
The fact that it may be over isn't even the worst side of it too, what's killing me is not knowing for sure if it's about me or if it's just something else, and there's litterally nothing I can do but wait.
>>24395583
Hell, If I don't get any news from her in two weeks I'll just start asking her friends what the hell is up, if it is indeed over I'll just try my best to move on.
>>
>>24395450
what letter does her name start with?
>>
>>24395677
It starts with a "M"
>>
>>24395692
is the second letter "E"?
>>
>>24395711
It is not
kinda dissapointed to be honest i thought I was going to get some answers maybe
>>
>>24395725
that sucks
you from the states?
>>
>>24395769
nope
Paris actually
she doesn't really give a shit about the attacks, me neither, we spend the day after together so I don't think this has anything to do with it.
>>
>>24395450
It's been 4 days for me too
Honestly if it's meant to be they'll come back eventually. Unless you were the one that fucked up somehow
>>
I had this happen to me when i got out of high school a few years ago. Honestly you just stop caring after a while, but the thought of them still lingers from time to time.
>>
>>24395873
don't think OP is a schoolkid tbvhwy
>>
>>24395902
I'm first year in uni
>>
>>24396277
>inb4 electrical engineering
>>
>>24395450
>>24395544
>>24395583
>>24395853
>>24395873
REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.