[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do u stop hating life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: cute snail.jpg (42 KB, 429x405) Image search: [Google]
cute snail.jpg
42 KB, 429x405
how do u stop hating life
>>
I like that snail
>>
>>29340526
me too thats why i posted it
>>
still hate life so won't be able to help much
>find something that won't make you hate it
do that as literally as possible and keep doing it until you start liking it so much it it becomes your life
examples
>going out (for me it's to get fucked up with people)
>drugs lol dont recommend tho
>i dont fucking know get a squad of people like you if you are at uni and fuck shit up. seriously finding people alike you gives you a little faith in the world
>>
File: hung frogger.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
hung frogger.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>29340497
by ending it, can't hate anything if you're ded
>>
>>29340497
>tfw had to poke snails at school for a project a year back

They were really cute, always escaping from their box. Is there a point in having one as a pet?
>>
by having less expectation

at least works for me
>>
keeping away from the world so I'm not reminded of what I can't have, and if possible drugs and an fast stable internet connection
>>
File: 1433584540195.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1433584540195.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
hang out with friends and have sex

oh wait
>>
>>29341497

It's like you don't EVEN browse this board.
>>
>>29341518
did you miss my JUSTdudepic?

I have no friends, no job, kv status, manlet height. I AM /r9k/
>>
>tfw pet snail bane died
>tfw he was not a big guy
>just in my heart

RIP Bane
>>
Don't think about it.
Do things that will distract you from thinking about it.
Live like a zombie, just like others.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (32 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
32 KB, 900x900
>>29341497
LEAVE MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What do you do with a drunken sailor?
>>
>>29341720
What do you do wit a drunken sailor??
>>
>>29341737
What d you do with a drunken sailor?
>>
>>29341720
>>29341737
>>29341745
https://youtu.be/Q8nrSQXm5ZA
>>
>>29341720
>>29341737
>>29341745
please fuck my ass no homo
>>
>>29341745
Early in the mornng???
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>>29341497
this

every few years i get a couple of people to hang out with me for a few months. im even attractive enough that during those stretches i sometimes have a girlfriend, even ones that ive loved. im happy during these times, but that doesnt seem to really accurately describe the feeling, because what is notable about the feeling is what it is contrast to. because most of the time its like i was looking in the mirror and trying to imagine what it would be like to be my reflection -- a thing that only exists and reacts in relation to some realer self that it cannot not control. a thing so lost in its own head that its not so much solipsistic as just gone. like i really succeeded in becoming my own reflection and then had my real physical self just walk away. and then a few people start hanging out with me and its like my physical self has come back -- but not just to let me exist as its reflection in the mirror -- to actually let me step back into it and be a real human being again. its way beyond things like waking up from a nightmare or getting to stand and walk around after sitting in a car for 12 hours.

and then imagine losing that, because these friends i make seem to always stop liking me after a point. its like im looking into the mirror again with this sorta puzzled feeling until i start realizing that the person looking isnt quite me because its moving slightly in ways that im not trying to. the eyes aren't quite focused where im trying to focus mine. and then it pushes its nose a bit closer to the mirror and i know its getting ready to walk away and i even see it turn to walk away and im not even filled with sadness, just abandon.
>>
>>29341962
i guess my point is that if you are a true robot, unlike me, you cant even feel how bad your life really is. which isnt a blessing btw. its just shit.
>>
Snails make me happy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.