[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup robots, level 37 wizard NEET here, just to tell you not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464424223881.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464424223881.gif
1 MB, 540x540
Sup robots, level 37 wizard NEET here, just to tell you not to give up, just enjoy your life its the only one you have. If you give in to depression you let them win. Find what makes you happy since the fairytale life of having a family isnt possible, theres plenty else. We live in an amazing time of technology you can do whatever you want if you put your mind to it and dont get fixated on sex and popularity you can have a pretty good time.

My suggestion, use your autism to make money and get a puppy. Worked for me.
>>
>>29338879
What did we do to deserve dogs? I'm pretty sure they're the only companionship I need at this point.
>>
>>29338904
>What did we do to deserve dogs?
Apparently stole wolf puppies and selected for the weakest most floppy eared of them all.

Its a microcosm for humanity, the most docile and loving lead to the most happiness, but only succeed against darwinism if artificial sex selection is enforced.

Its why the lack of prearranged marriages dooms the docile floppy eared dogs of humanity to burning out and dying childless dooms us to a future of brainless wolves in the future.

>thats deep mayne.
>>
Why haven't you gone to a hooker?
>>
this is a good post anon. I wish I had cheezits right now.
>>
>>29339086
>Why haven't you gone to a hooker?
fell for the true love meme

wanted to raise kids in a loving and stable family

not possible these days

even if I was a multi-millionaire Id get dumped for alimony and kids sent to live with a single mom

its just not possible in america anymore

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
-Nietzsche
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.