[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm obsessed with a girl on social media. My whole life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1438311569712.png (416 KB, 960x986) Image search: [Google]
1438311569712.png
416 KB, 960x986
I'm obsessed with a girl on social media.
My whole life is consumed with her now.
I basically sit in my car down the street from her house every day waiting for her to come out.
Then I follow her where shes going so I can just see her getting out the car and walking to a store or something.

I don't want to do this anymore but I feel I cant stop.
I know this isnt normal and very serious.
I don't think I could bring myself to ever confront her, but im literally nauseous with myself.

How do I end this in the best way possible without killing myself or harming her.
>>
>>29331909
You could send this post to her and have her get a restraining order.
>>
>>29331909
Just buy a new video game or something. Lots of people are playing over watch I hear.
>>
>>29331909
You have to start seeing woman as the cringey creatures they are desu. They're "quirky" and just fucking weird. Don't let yourself find their quirkiness be attractive to you. It's creepy and you will never be able to communicate or see a girl as being a normal person this way. And yeah, you might be a weirdo too, but you have no reason to feel self conscious over it. Just embrace your weirdness and just start enjoying life. You have to realise that the internet and the degenerates of real life are obsessed with sex. Normal people aren't, and truth be told, you should find it slightly revolting. Think about what it actually is. You're not meshing your body with a person with whom you're completely mentally in sync with. That's a childish idealisation.

Posting cause thread is close to 404ing, might continue rant...
>>
>>29333550
...cont:

In reality you'd be awkwardly touching a stranger who you don't truthfully know or understand (even if you've known them for a long time) and you'd be asking yourself what the fuck you're doing. Honestly, stop giving a shit about people's sexualities and stop being attracted to other humans in both lustful and romantic senses. It will only linger within you and make you feel like shit. Now why would you want to do that to yourself? If you can't have sex then force yourself to get over it, Jesus Christ. Do you really want to procreate that fucking badly? I thought you were depressed and hated your miserable existence. Sure you might be a good parent, but if no one wants you then just fucking move on. People will be your friend if you get your shit together, which anyone can. It can take a fuck ton of more work for one person than another, but it's still fucking doable.

Stop wasting the short fucking time during which you exist on this planet. There are so many better ways to spend your time, dwelling on sex and romance is fucking moronic. And no, you're not a moron and no it's not okay to be a moron; if you give up and accept that you're a moron then fuck you. I wish someone would drag you out and give you a sense of reality, cause you're fucking lost and delusional
>>
>>29333550
>>29333693
Why is it summer always brings all the copypasta
>>
You need to cut off all contact. Stop going on social media. Stop seeing her. Keep busy with other things. Move on....
>>
>>29331945
OP hasn't really done anything so good luck with that.
They don't just hand out restraining orders.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.