[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know you use r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_d7TZGv8r.jpg (50 KB, 432x565) Image search: [Google]
4L_d7TZGv8r.jpg
50 KB, 432x565
Does anyone know you use r9k?
>>
>>29330393
this is /adv/ tho
>>
>>29330393
They do now. My brother was with some girl and they were both flirting and shit and she wanted to show him something on her phone. It dind't work for mobile, so my brother went to grab a laptop.

They were siting there using the laptop for about 20 minutes before I realized it was mine, and that I forgot to close it so they didn't need my password.

I noticed them both looking at me but neither of them said anything.

She finally left and I went to see what was up. I had a few /r9k/ tabs up, mostly guitar tabs but they definitely would have seen them.

Also they had some tabs open they used, they googled a few things and went to a few websites. I typed the letters they would have and my google search history had shit like suicide methods and gore videos come up.

There's no way they didnt see it. My brother hasnt really talked to me at all since, not that I care.
>>
File: IMG_3205.jpg (32 KB, 415x292) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3205.jpg
32 KB, 415x292
>>29331169
Wait, this isn't /po/??????
>>
>>29331313
No nigga this is /qst/
>>
>>29331463
i thought this was spanish class
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.