[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466053952379.jpg (81 KB, 1499x924) Image search: [Google]
1466053952379.jpg
81 KB, 1499x924
We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States.

Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized.

We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities.

We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage.

Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity.

We Want Decent Housing Fit for the Shelter of Black People

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.

We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education.

Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.

We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities.

This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere.

Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms.

The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people.

We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together.

In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based solutions.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
>>
>>29329297
My dick nigger. Suck it. KKK mafia, we are on it. Rape every porch monkey easily busily.
>>
Tl dr
And what about what the white majority wants

>None of our taxes supporting welfare queens
>Mandatory sterilization after the first child with out a father.
>No black crime means no problem with jails.
>how about a no black people Friday
>no black hate on whites
>no more white women raped by you guessed it... Tyrone.
>no I'm not destroying all prisons...cause Jamal your dad deserves to be there
>can any black even handle working 8-5 unless it's peddling drugs? Is that what you want as jobs.
>if I have to pay for school so do you.
>the cops need to watch you since you can't police yourselves.

>#endwhitegenocide
>>
>>29329297
Fucking Reddit
When will you learn you stupid whiteknighting faggots?
>>
>>29329297
Do something about niggers killing whites at 10 times the rate as vice versa and maybe I'll listen to your problems.
>>
File: 1463348092126.jpg (34 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1463348092126.jpg
34 KB, 680x591
BLM is a front for upper-class black professionals. They want a job at Google, not an end to racism. Black and white, unite and fight.
>>
reddit pls go
we dont want you here
take it over to >>>/pol/ at least
>>
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER NIGGER
Nogger
>>
>>29329297
Fuck off porch monkey
>>
>>29329297
Every 28 hours?

Jesus, man. A bullet was pretty fast last I checked, why aren't they killing more darkies?

Seriously, this is what you care about? Not prison rape, not 'regular' rape, not child slavery or prescription drug overdose or anything that matters.

No. You care that one person a day dies of a certain cause. One. Fucking. Person.

And further, you made it about race. As if adding 'black' to something makes it a different thing. A chinese man can get hit by a car every 17 hours, what's the fuckibg point? It's pretty obvious bait, try harder next time.
>>
>>29329297
Black lives matter? Is this shit serious? What a heck.
>>
>>29329297
Are you guys even trying?
raid harder faggots
>>
>>29329297
Black people murder whites ridiculously more often than the inverse.

Black men rape white women over 100 times more often than white men rape black women.

Black people are responsible for a huge chunk of crime in this country, I believe it's a third of the prison systen or so, while being 15~ish percent of the population.

Let's just keep throwing money at them and treating racism as a one-way street.

Black 'activists' are no better than feminists, you already have equality, you have fucking affirmative action and get welfare like it's nothing. Yet you push for special privileges, for more and more because that whiney behavior has paid off in the past.

Tl;dr: whites made the mistake of caving and now blacks are taking that inch and going for a mile

Also: neither you nor anybody living today was a slave or a slave owner. Shut the fuck up about it, nobody owes you shit you lazy fuck.
>>
I hope this is a joke.

My biggest question revolves around the difference between blacks in the southern US versus blacks in the northern US. The southern ones often seem to understand that it takes hard work and desire to have a livelihood and a fulfilling life, while the northern ones are just lazy nigs. I wonder what created this stark separation.
>>
File: 1462318786078.jpg (442 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1462318786078.jpg
442 KB, 717x880
>>29329297
>pic related
fuck off back to hell you shitlord
>>
>>29329297
There wouldn't be a police brutality problem if you were all still in chains. Hell, there wouldn't be any crime
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.