[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these fucking fembot threads >all these threads discussing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448310204985.jpg (237 KB, 1260x695) Image search: [Google]
1448310204985.jpg
237 KB, 1260x695
>all these fucking fembot threads
>all these threads discussing women and relationships
>all these fucking threads about what women want or whatever
>lesbian threads
>an unusually high amount of misogyny posts even for /r9k/ standards
Yeah nah. The shills have changed tactics now that we've caught on to their /lgbt/ invasion from the past couple days. They are probably trying to further divide robots from women(which is kinda retarded since most of us don't get any as is).

What other patterns have you noticed since the /lgbt/ flood from yesterday?
>>
>shill meme
They just post what gets the most replies, that's why there's so many inflammatory threads

Also you have posted this thread or a variation of it about three times today
>>
>>29328338
what are you talking about
we want
Normies
Roasties ( women)
Trap posers/LGBT
all out

why you women hate threads be a problem, we have had them for years heck my image collection is from my years on r9k.

I have notice an increase in the use of "fembot" "malebot" which makes it easy to identify shitposters and outsiders.

People pushing that females can be robots, when it's been discussed to death in many threads that they can't ( and femanons even help prove the point)

Concern troll
concerned over pol and calling anyone who disagress with them pol nazis or right wingers

and those that cry and the "woman hate threads" most of the shit posted in the threads is women does something robots laugh or reee at it.
>>
>>29328430
>and those that cry and the "woman hate threads" most of the shit posted in the threads is women does something robots laugh or reee at it.
I don't care about misogyny normally but when posted en masse with so many pro lesbian threads, what do you think the long term impact will turn out to be?
>>
>>29328457
I've only seen the one misogyny thread today, cant the lgbt shit be reported (as they do have their own board)

any women willing to be a lesbian deserves it
higher obesity rates
higher domestic violence rate ( based on their population size).

Tbh many robots are sell outs anyway they will either sell out to any grill that gives attention (eliza etc) or if they are really dumb fucks turn gay?

I mean I thought the gay lobby pushed the born this way argument?
>>
>>29328555
>cant the lgbt shit be reported (as they do have their own board)
It can't easily be removed unless you coordinate reports and r9k is off topic anyway so there's probably no reason they can't make them here, which is why those kind of psy warfare threads are waged here and in /pol/.
>>
>>29328338
Theres nothing wrong with the lgbt invasion in my opinion, it would be terrific if everyone was gay and no one had to deal with roasties because they were horny.
>>
>>29328338
Who gives a fuck? It does literally nothing.
>>
>>29328856
>>29329248
Please go aliens.
>>
File: omar-mateen-10.jpg (26 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-10.jpg
26 KB, 540x720
>>29328338
Hey bro, can you hold the door?
>>
>>29329274
Please, make yourself at home.
>>
File: 1465959108875.jpg (418 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1465959108875.jpg
418 KB, 1152x648
>>29329274
Sure man. I ll hold the door.
>>
Does anyone have that kyle cartman picture? Cute af
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.