[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Bitch About Our Moms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1445660348847.jpg (119 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
1445660348847.jpg
119 KB, 630x800
>like my dad, she has the mental and emotional maturity of a 15 year old
>never admits when she's wrong (have heard apologize maybe twice my whole life)
>openly favored Stacy Sister over me from a young age
>told me she hated me (i never said that to her)
>treats dad like shit and he takes out his frustration on me
>she's materialistic and shallow (loves the Kardashians, people magazine, etc.)
>starts screaming when things don't go her way
Wtf is with women? why do they never grow up? why is their immediate response to something they don't like is to get mad and start screaming and hitting. Is it because of the way woman are raised or is there something biologically fucked up in their head? It's probably both. I guess the real question is - Is there a cure? also "bitch about your mom" thread
>inb4 you're 14
nuh uh im 20
>>
>has been addicted to drugs off and on for her whole life just about
>didn't even raise me, grandmother had to
>stolen money from me and my grandmother
>her druggie friends have stolen from me before when i was a kid
>has had 4 kids each with different dads

i don't know if i can bring myself to hate her as she's not outright malicious, just incredibly fucking stupid and worthless. i guess i pity her somewhat. i certainly don't love her. stealing from me recently was kind of the last straw, though. i think i might press charges if i can.
>>
>>24382214
>very kind, generous
>did the best she could for me and my brothers
>always tried to take us to free events like open air concerts and the park and beach
>lets me live here with almost no rent
>drives me around
>>
>>24382214

>I guess the real question is - Is there a cure? also "bitch about your mom" thread

Yes, there is, and until 60-70 years ago, the whole world knew about it: treat women like the overgrown kids they are. Don't let them boss men around or run things. Treat them lovingly but firmly, like you would any child.

That's what women actually want, in truth: to be allowed to submit to a strong man. That's actually why they act like such brats: as a test to find out if the man they're with is strong enough that it's safe to submit to him. Feminism itself was really one such test on a mass scale, and Western men failed it.
>>
File: 1426037920675.jpg (14 KB, 292x258) Image search: [Google]
1426037920675.jpg
14 KB, 292x258
>tfw genuinely good mother
>tfw good family

U jelly?
>>
>compulsive liar(I mean literally, she lies to our faces constantly and feels no shame about it)
>divorced and tried to take custody over us but ultimately failed(mostly because we were not that small and basically said we didn't want anything to do with her)
>made false police reports against my father(courts are biased so they take her word for everything)
I genuinely wish that she'll burn in hell.
>>
Is she an alcoholic? Sorry your mom is so abusive towards you OP, sounds awful.
>>
>>24382214
>kind and loving towards me
>the 'my child can be whoever he wants,' type of mom. which meant letting me dress, act and behave like an autist all my life
>underfed me. i was always the thinnest kid who couldn't stick up for himself
>teases me about relationships and girls. it was a joke when i was a kid, but it still happens and it makes me sad and awkward
>tells me how good looking i am infront of other people and my family. it's lies and she knows how uncomfortable it makes me
>never taught me how to fight back or verbally defend myself
>>
>>24382214
Women are irrational you stupid fuck dont expect anything logical from them.
>>
>>24382574
she doesn't drink. I think she just has some mental issues. We've tried to convince her to go to a psychiatrist cause we think she might be bipolar or suffer from paranoia or something (she always thinks everyone is plotting against her) but she refuses to get help. We've also tried family therapy and my parents have tried marriage counseling and couples therapy and it never helps
>>
>>24382593
she doesn't sound that bad actually, she loves you and just likes teasing you. be nicer to her
>>
>>24382829
She's not bad, and I am nice to her.
Just my 11 years of school would have been so much easier if i was fed more and was 1-2 stone heavier.
>>
*dad is at work all day being a beta provider
>mom doesn't do anything at all to raise me
>i have to cook and find food for myself
>i wear the same clothes everyday
>bad hygiene
>does not allow me go outside besides school
>not allowed to talk to anyone
>says that because she gave birth to me, i should be the one taking care of her
>tells me she wish i were never born repeatedly, life would've been better without me, that i'm a burden
>cries about how bad her life is
>starts throwing a hissy fit and throwing shit around whenever something doesn't go her way
>thinks she's a 10/10 perfect goddess
>she has no job, does nothing all day besides watch tv, gossip, and make messes
>beats me for every little thing
>makes accusations of how i've been raped and then beats me when i don't accuse random men with her
>the one time i am actually molested by a man she was flirting withshe doesn't do anything.
>every time she notices a male interested in me she claims they're only interested in me because i'm supposedly a slut
>blames everything on everyone else but herself
>makes up lies about me, how i'm a bad child and everything is always my fault
>tells everyone she meets these lies and gives me a bad rep. they believe her because she's an adult.
>cheats and flirts with other men
>never gives me any love or affection
once she claimed i met and slept with this boy i met on the internet. she stripped me naked and i was kicked out to the garage floor for days when i was 13. it was cold and messy. she's done several stupid things like this.
i have repressed memories like this because it brings me too much anger and hatred that it hurts. i'm so numb all the time now.
i've dropped out of school at 15 and have been neet since.
she denies everything. she claims she is the good mother and i am the bad out of control child. my dad is just as shit for enabling her but at least he works.
someone just kill me i didn't ask for this
>>24382493
yeah i jelly :c
>>
My dad paid for someone else's son to go to college instead of me. Now I'm in debt.
>>
My mother was a genuine piece of shit growing up.
She openly admits it and is heartbroken at what a fucked up cunt she was.
mfw I openly use her guilt to get away with practically anything with her.
The bruises and humiliation were totally worth it since now I can get free money or room and board from her.
Thanks mom I kinda like you and all.
>>
>>24382959
damn that's some cold blooded shit
>>24382933
your mom is so fucked up holy shit im really sorry anon. I would move out if I were you. Even though you'll be struggling its still better than dealing with her and her fucked up crazy warped view of reality. She's a sociopath and she deserves to die
>>
My mom alternated between being incredibly mean and cold to me to smothering me with love. It's probably why I'm so fucked up now that I think about it
>>
File: umaru~~.gif (390 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
umaru~~.gif
390 KB, 400x225
>>24383208
thanks m8 i'm glad you understand. and do you think so? i stay in my room all day doing nothing and now have nothing to treasure so that there's nothing to really lose anymore. i've already accepted my dark future. i don't have any social skills or education to venture out into the real world. i am not mentally stable either. even if it hurts living like this too this is my comfort zone. i've already adapted to this life. but if you really think i should move out then i will consider it seriously then. your judgement is likely much more clearer than mines eheh
>>
Not a lot to complain about my mom, she was pretty OK actually

I could write huge walls of text about my brother and father though
>>
>>24383484
>your judgement is likely much more clearer than mines
i don't know about that, I don't live at home anymore but I'm still just living in an apartment next to my college that my parents pay for. I'm still not that responsible. But i just think that if you're unhappy than it would be much better for you to just put yourself out there like a fish out of water and move into a new city. Find a city you like that isn't too expensive and go on craigslist or something and look for roommates. I'm actually considering moving in with my aunt and uncle in Miami after school is over just to avoid having to move back in with my narcissistic parents. Imagine yourself living this life for the next five years. now imagine yourself living in a new city far away from your mom. which one made you happier?
>>
File: 1446245176937.gif (307 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
1446245176937.gif
307 KB, 200x100
Nowadays she's not so bad. Back when I was 10 was when I got the worst of it.
>Actively threatened me if I got anything lower than an A on my report card. (Not Asian)
>Talked shit about me to her friends, who told their kids what she said, who would tell me the shit she said while we were at school. It made me cry, I was a sensitive 10 year old.
>Told her friend all I do is play videogames when I was in little league football, soccer, and in UIL events.
>Spanked me hard with a fly swatter on my bare ass multiple times.
>When I stopped playing sports in high school she would remind me how disappointed she was.
Now I'm 22 and her favorite things to do are remind me that I don't make a lot of money at my job and steal my political views because she thinks I'm progressive and relevant.
>>
>>24383686
new city~~
but living with my mom is more comfortable though....
u right though i'm going to consider this. happiness sounds nice.
thanks bro
and good luck with your situation as well. i hope you can get a situation that is healthy and has happy times. thanks again c:
>>
My mom is a good person who worked hard her whole life.

I'm still a piece of shit though.
>>
>>24383930

this. I'm sorry mama
>>
>>24383770
Your mom sounds cool, tbqh. Putting that fire up your ass.
>>
>have it alrightish
>mom is a borderline alcoholic
>refuses to respect any kind of beliefs that differ from hers (Christian goody-goody)
>never stays at one workplace for long, longest she's ever had a job is 6 years
>bitches at my dad for every little off-color joke he makes
>whenever she comes home drunk she blasts music so fucking loud
>impulse buyer, with what little money we have
Other than that, she's a really good mom. I shouldn't be this lucky.
>>
>>24383912
of course! :D
>>
>left my dad because "there must be more to life"

>makes me buy alcohol for her when i was 12
>belittles me in front of my first girlfriends at 13/14
>random physical violence
>whenever i try to communicate my despair, she laughs at me
>openly likes my sister better than me
>when i ask why nobody likes me, she tells me i'm just not a likeable person (i was 12)
>when i ask her why she hit me as a child, she tells me my memories are wrong
>when i ask her why she was such a shit mother, she tells me she simply had a lot on her mind

can anybody relate? i moved in with my dad when i was 14 and moved out when i was 18, but i feel it fucked me up forever.
>>
>>24382933
This is a good example of a female anon. Instead of constantly pointing out that she is female she just writes her greentext and doesn't attention whore.
Thank you femanon for not attention-whoring.
>>
>>24385216
you won't be fucked up forever, just don't fucking talk to her anymore. all of you poor fuckers with wastes of space for mothers, just cut them out of your lives. They can't harm you any further as long when they can't touch you, and if you get the poor luck and they ever reach out to ask why you left laugh, call them the out on their shit and cut contact .
>>
>>24385605
and then you ruin it by bringing attention to her being female not trying to get attention to herself for being female t.t
>>
>>24385699
>t.t
heh what is this supposed to be? c':
>>
>>24385776
T_T

just realized that you have to hit a button affirming you're not a robot each time you want to post
>>
Basically I was 10 years old then they basically uprooted my life to make me move countries from the states to England,

I used to cry all the time cause I had difficulty making friends and my parents were always out and only gave a shit about my older sister

Started cutting and suicidal thoughts around 11/12ish. Same time my parents were trying to make me study a bunch for the 11+ exams. There's a lot of reasons I hated this basically I'm dyslexic, dyspraxic, dyscalculic, adhd, as well as a few more that I can't be arsed to spell.

I told my mom that I was upset all the time and I was scared cause I wanted to die. To respond, my mom said I was saying it for attention and she grounded me for a month.

She then spent the next few years shouting at me every other week cause I was doing Shit at school and I had poor attendance (bad sleep and avoiding personality).

I only got diagnosed with my learning disorders at 14 and a half which was awful. Also got diagnosed with clinical depression at 15 and a half. However it was kinda stupid because I had already developed an alcohol problem had three serious suicide attempts and kept getting drugged and raped by girls (3-6 years older) at parties.

TL:DR

->moved at 10ish to Britain
->started cutting
->My mom grounded me for being suicidal (11/12 ish years old)
->only gave a Shit about my sister
->wouldn't let me get tested until 14 and a half for my numerous personality disorders
->only let me see a shrink at 15 after I'd been drugged and raped 3 times, developed a drinking problem and had 3 suicide attempts
>>
>>24382214
>mother favored older chad brother
>told me that I was a mistake and was supposed to be a girl
>told me very many times that I should have been a girl or never born
>absolutely crazy, acts nice one minute, then screams the next
>always tiptoes around actual violence, comes extremely close to hitting me, and always has, but is afraid to actually do it, last time she did, I punched her in the stomach and she didn't talk to me for weeks

it's like she's done everything she can to fuck me up mentally
not to mention every time I had something I liked, she told me to give it up for STEM careers, so I have no talents or hobbies because they all keep me from math and cs

all this, and she wonders why I drink a lot of hard alcohol
>>
File: mustard guy.jpg (34 KB, 368x476) Image search: [Google]
mustard guy.jpg
34 KB, 368x476
My family was dysfunctional and broken but my mom always did the best she could despite being a raging alcoholic. My dad on the other hand was an abusive piece of shit who didn't give two fucks about what happened to us kids (5 of us) unless we had done something wrong, which would then mean that he'd have a convenient outlet for his anger problems.

>dad gets custody, Mom has to move 70 miles away
>Mom never gives up despite being broke as fuck
>cards all the time, calls whenever she can even though it was long distance, would stomach coming to hometown even though it meant she might have a run-in with my dad
>she never remarries but has a long-term boyfriend for 14 years
>he died 2 years ago but she's stayed strong

There's a lot I could put here but it'd technically be off-topic since this is a thread for bitching about your mom.
I salute mine since she did the best she could with what she had.

tl;dr bad family but good mom
>>
>>24385216
op here
>belittles me in front of my first girlfriends at 13/14
>whenever i try to communicate my despair, she laughs at me
>when i ask why nobody likes me, she tells me i'm just not a likeable person (i was 12)
I got similar shit as this, it sucks bro
>>
>>24382214
>Since she didn't do her taxes I was not able to receive financial aid.
>We've been paying out of pocket for my first two payments.
>The last payment date rolled around right at her pay day.
>I've been telling her for a while when I needed to pay but instead she left for three days going God knows where.
>She comes back and gives me the money late at night buuuuuut that morning she rages and begs for the money back.
>give it back but remind her that I need it by a certain date not only so I won't get dropped but I also because I can't drop one of my classes until I pay.
>get bitched out for "treating her like a kid" and "of course I'll get it on time"
>Today, said she'd have have it before the schools office closes before she leaves.
>Never comes back

It's not like we don't have the means to pay. She just like to blow it on drugs, bitches, and gambling. Anytime I say it she'll cry about how she bends over backwards for us and how ungrateful we are.
>>
Not too bad, but she still is a bitch sometimes
>tells me to do some task around the house, usually repairing something
>tell her Ill do it when my brother gets home so he can give me a hand
>"ok sure thats fine"
>waits until dad walks in
>starts getting hysteric, shouting and crying
>lol wut
>dad gets pissed at me and beats me
>mum shouts "listen to me in the future"
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.