[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wagecucking/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ntfy8jA7Pk1udwanoo1_1280.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntfy8jA7Pk1udwanoo1_1280.gif
430 KB, 600x450
> I'm slowly beginning to accept my fate.
> Getting less than 5 hours of sleep at night.
> Wake up - freeze my ass off as soon as I get out of bed.
> Force myself to take a shower.
> Get out of shower - freeze my ass off.
> Dress, quickly make shitty breakfast, eat while watching depressing news.
> Walk down to the bus stop 6.45 am.
> Home again 5.30 pm.
> Undress, unpack, eat shitty takeaway while watching even more depressing news.
> Netflix, coldsweats, migraines and playing games on my phone for a while.
> Try to sleep,, fail, try again, fail. Turning over a million times.
> Finally fall asleep at midnight.
> Wake up at 4.30 - repeat.
>>
>>24382131
> work overtly dangerous job
> 5-7 days a week
> 8 hours a day
> no overtime
> no healthcare
> holiday pay for an entire year came to 14.5 hours
> can't sleep at night because anxious about the next day
> eating one meal a day
> meal usually consists of bread or pasta
CANT WAKE UP
>>
>>24382297
How do you do? You're much worse off than I am desu.
>>
>>24382325
How do I do?
I do poorly man, I have to see a counsellor twice a month for ptsd I received when I was 18. I have -25 euro in my back account, my boss gets drunk and calls me in the middle of the night sometimes which sets off my anxiety, I get between 1.5-3 hours of sleep a night, I haven't had sex in 3 years and the stress is making my hair fall out ( I'm 24 and my hair is my only good feature). Life is hell mate.

At least you eat and have some downtime. My downtime is made up of cleaning the house after my neet roommates make a mess and staring at myself in the mirror ashamed of myself having let this happen to me.
>>
>>24382462

What caused your PTSD, if you don't mind me asking, anon - and how the hell do you get by with that little sleep? My 4-5 hours are killing me. I'm on survival mode constantly, waiting for a specific hour and then for another specific hour, getting by day by day, week by week. The hair thing bugs me as well. I have patterns of bald spots in the front but thick as fuck hair in the back. It's almost stopped growing in the front and it's all grey. But yeah, you're right, that sucks m8, it really sucks. I'm so sorry to hear all of this.
>>
I had the liver of a chinese teenage girl back in college. A beer with dinner would get me good and happy. I'd drink a foty or a couple glasses of wine if I wanted to get really fucked up. Now I've got my little lowball I sharpied in the 90ml fill line and fill it up to the line with my 103 proof bourbon and then dilute with root beer or coke(diet since it gets you drunker) at around a 1:1 ratio. Anyway I"m doing two or three of these a night, every night, and it's just to get sleepy. I can't remember the last time I got good and happy/dizzy drunk. Just sleepy now.

On one hand I'm glad I learned how to get sleep, even f it is half shitty not really restful sleep it's better than nothing, but alcohol was my best friend. How could it's effects change so drastically and in just a few years?

I got asked ot come in early tonight. Looks like it will be about a 14.5 hour shift tonight. I have a chemistry test I'm going to fail in the morning. So much for escaping into a slightly better wagekek circle of hell.

I mean yeah money is great and all but So much of it is wasted on a car and eating out. I wish I could just live in a cheap studio apartment close to kroger and the liquor store and not have to work. Sometimes it feels like we work just to keep on working.

Neetfags have the right idea. $750/mo, cash, $150/mo food stamps, free housing and healthcare. Holy shit that sounds like royalty, not even a hint of sarcasm here. I one day looked up exactly where that places them and they are in the top 25% of wealth in the world when broken down into monthly income. I wish I qualified but I got rejected and my bitch doctor won't sign off saying ASD, ADD, and bipolar are preventing me from working. She thinks working will be good for me even after I told her I hate my life and it is only because of working. I have to fucking shit at work because I feel it's a waste of 15 minutes to do it on my own time. Neets being able to cook, study, pursue hobbies, train their body...
>>
File: 1428859337726.jpg (44 KB, 409x403) Image search: [Google]
1428859337726.jpg
44 KB, 409x403
>wake up at 8:30 after 8 hours sleep
>make myself a nice breakfast of oatmeal
>at 9:30 do the 20 minute cycle to my work >easily get there in time for 10am start
>come home at 4pm
>mummy makes me a nice meal to reward me for my hard work
>next day I'm off as I'm part time
>spend the day shitposting in neet threads
>>
>>24382750
try making a weed tincture of rum or something
like, half a shot is enough to get you nice and sleepy before bed, going through 3-5 standard drinks a night is gonna do hell for your liver
>>
>>24382131
Get better jobs guys. Seriously I'm a wagekek, but it's not that bad in my case.
>receptionist for a big pharmaceutical company
>Cons :
>have to get up at 6h30
>Have to answer the phone a lot
>Pros :
> 90% of my day is just sitting in front of a computer for 6 hours shitposting and browsing imageboards/reading manga while saying hello to people coming in
>Boss is chill af
>Coworkers don't give a shit about me because I'm the receptionnist so I have peace
>Pay isn't that bad
To be honest I prefer this to having more money but working more
>>
>>24382736
Thanks for the condolences man. When I was 17 I fell in love with a girl from school, we hung out all the time and she was perfect to me. It was like I was living a movie it was so surreal. Anyway one thing led to another and she became very depressed, It got worse and worse and eventually she was institutionalised for her own safety, her mother forbid me from going to see her and being the beta I was, I was too afraid to disobey her. Then she was eventually released a few months later. On the 31st of January 2010 I got a long goodbye text from her, I was sick with worry and ran to her house, she wasn't there so I checked where we used to hang out... And she was there, hanging from a tree we used to spend all those good times at. I was there half an hour in the dark screaming for someone to help me get her down while I.held.her up trying to stop her from choking but Noone came and she died. And to answer the question about how I get by without sleeping well? I have to spend my day off sleeping to try make up even thought it doesn't really feel like it works.
>>
>>24382868
yeah, I am a dark rum man myself.

not that clear shit, a good dark rum.
>>
>>24382975
That's fucking harsh man, I understand that it must've hit pretty hard. No one should go through all of that, no one. That's just heartbreaking. Are you still in touch with her family or?
>>
>>24383601
I see her mother around towm some times, she nods to me, after the funeral she was very comforting, inviting me around for tea and the likes. She bumped into me at the grave once and gave me a hug, it was nice. Thanks for the kind words man, I haven't talked about this outside counselling before so it's nice to know someone is sympathetic.
I hope you find happiness man, you seem like a good guy.
Chin up and push on as I always say. :)
>>
>>24383765
I'm happy to hear that. It's just that often when something occurs in a family, the boyfriend/girlfriend are left out because it becomes a 'close family matter'. I'm happy to hear that she's taking you into her thoughts as well.

Likewise man, likewise. Where I'm from we say; "Keep your legs down and your head up". Good luck with everything, anonski.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.