[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5'10 fags not allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: queenstacy.jpg (93 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
queenstacy.jpg
93 KB, 1024x1024
I noticed something Tall girls seem to be interested in me being a 5'5 manlet. What is it that attracts them is because were at the opposite spectrum or is it just me? Share your experiences.
>>
>>24381239
That's a qute girl. senpai.
Where is she from?
>>
>>24381239
My room mate is like 5'5 to 5'7", much shorter than me at 6'1. He always has dated very tall girls, never shorter or average. They might just have a fetish or its empowering to them
>>
>>24381239
Honestly, I've had more success and longer relationships with taller women than those that are shorter than me.

It's all based off perception. From what I've gathered, the way they see it is that if you walk up to them and start flirting with them, they'll think you have balls of steel. Based on experience, most taller girls (I'm talking 6'0"+) really have no preference--it's just that shorter guys don't even bother flirting with or talking to them. That's okay though, more for me.

I guess it also helps if you're attractive with an above-average to fit build.
>>
I've no experience in relationships, but if a taller woman showed interest in me I'd just assume that it's for novelty purpose and not sincere. Yes I'm insecure.
>>
>>24381239
It's you, I'm a 5,7" Manlet in a manlet country and never a girl has been attracted to me, not even the short ones
>>
File: 1447801981288.gif (2 MB, 414x346) Image search: [Google]
1447801981288.gif
2 MB, 414x346
>>24381421
If you're insecure you'll lose her interest extremely fast.
>>
Some women are very insecure and will latch on to someone who will show them attention.

Some girls are more friendly towards guys, you're a guy, and she just wants to be friends, short or tall.

Maybe she's got a thing for being taller, bigger, more powerful than a guy and you're here plaything. I hope its this one, because thats what I want.

Otherwise OP, maybe its because you're kindof an oddity. Guys normally aren't that small. Whats your bodytype? if its really small, then maybe you're kindof a freakshow. I don't mean that as an attack but think about it: if you saw any of the following

>5' tall girl
>6'6" tall girl
>600 pound woman
>woman with tits the size of basketballs
>guy with 3 foot long penis

You wouldn't be able to stop yourself from being strangely interested in, staring, and possibly attracted by these unusual people.
>>
>>24381502
I weigh about 163 at 5'5 trying to lose more weight. I have a decent jawline. I have a average build
>>
>>24381502
Or, you know, she could genuinely just like him without considering him a freak?

I swear some of you are so fucking fragile.
>>
>>24381541
I been wondering maybe they see their selves in us manlets. Because from stories I heard tall girls are hated by other women.
>>
>>24381541
Please, you think a woman isn't superficial and isn't shallow?

Go back to your feminist blog.
>>
>>24381571
>superficial and isn't shallow
actually their motives are more sinister
>>
>>24381571
>implying
You let a woman's opinions dictate your well-being and actions? Get some confidence, faggot.
>>
>>24381623
>implying women are a factor in anything I do

I am confident, I'm also aware most women are simply not worth much.
>>
File: 1437145982888.gif (16 KB, 205x274) Image search: [Google]
1437145982888.gif
16 KB, 205x274
>5'8"
>on Tinder
>match with a 4'9" girl and a 6'2" girl on the same day

wew
>>
>>24381239
test senpai is now senpai?
>>
>>24381623
literally every man does this you idiot

it's human nature
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.