[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh, hey NEETkek. Didn't see you there. Another day, another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1444774184128.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1444774184128.png
67 KB, 616x596
oh, hey NEETkek. Didn't see you there. Another day, another waste of oxygen
>>
>>24376158
Hey what's up Chad I'd love to talk but your boss got really mad last time and whooped your ass, you might have to listen to what they say and go to work... holy shit it's almost 10 AM ! You're so late they're gonna have your head!

If you end up homeless because of this risky behavior of not showing up on time, I mean I guess you can stay at my mom's place with me and watch frog videos.

I could even do some of the fun things that you usually do, like playing that "Bills" game or what was it called, yes, "debt?" I love the one where you get to work overtime and as a reward you can have onions with your potatoes.

Just call me when your done as long as you don't want to waste the minutes on your bill.
>>
>>24376213
>your boss
oh neet honey, you're so naive
>>
>>24376230
>implying being self employed and a wagekek are the same thing
>>
File: comfy NEET pepe blanket.jpg (32 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
comfy NEET pepe blanket.jpg
32 KB, 230x249
>>24376158
u mad, wagekekie?
>>
>>24376158
Feels good wasting your resources wagekuck
>>
>>24376213
>10AM
What are timezones.
>>
>>24376310
EST just like moot
>>
>>24376158
Ok all memes aside wagekeks are wastes of oxygen too.
You understand that most jobs dont actually produce anything? So unless you're a farmer, work in water purification or somehow innovate in fields that help human life and progression.
Not to mention a shit ton of philosophers and people that introduced popular ways of thought sat on their asses or at the very least had everything handed to them.
>>
>>24376213
> they're gonna have your head

you're a massive faggot. kill yourself
>>
>>24376743
>kill yourself
Only norrmies say that. your a wagekek

Continue to support yourself (prolong your torture) by working a job
>>
>>24376756
joke's on you, retard. I'm not employed.

Again, kill yourself
>>
YOU WORK, YOU LOSE

USA

USA

USA
>>
>>24376158
just fucked up in collage, now neet, since a cupple week. i'm 19, there is still time
>>
>>24376158
Lmao. Stay mad wagecucc
>>
>>24377105
Oh yea

Well have fun with your Education or Training non-NEET
>>
>>24376381
ok...next time you got sick or had a stroke from being fat and lazy please refer to your nearest farmer for advanced medical attention
>>
Oh, hey wagekeck. You didn't see me cause I was busy jamming on my guitar. I made a considerable progress on my songs that one day will make me famous around the world.
>>
>>24376158
What're you doing out of work?
You can have your girlfriend back in a few hours man just chill
>>
>>24378017
>there is still time
believe me there isn't. time ran out for people like us long ago
>>
>>24376158
Oxygen is actually the most abundant thing on this planet, threres no way you could sell it. Unless some kapitalist figures out how to capture it all and then charge people for it. That would be a great business.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.