[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You don't even want a gf because you realize you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1424461879578.png (204 KB, 772x2152) Image search: [Google]
1424461879578.png
204 KB, 772x2152
>You don't even want a gf because you realize you're a mentally ill subhuman who should not be allowed to pass on their genes anyway
>>
File: 1444248183748.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444248183748.png
30 KB, 633x758
iktf senpai

> 10/10 THICC indigenous Mexican grill at work smiles at me and tries to work with me every opportunity she gets
> ignores all the cute, charming guys at work

> tfw Pavlovian conditioning is telling me that when an attractive girl smiles at me it's some sort of plot to humiliate and hurt me

> tfw Chad roommate hounded her for a month and managed to get her number
> shes coming over this weekend so he can plow that fat booty of hers

> even if she did start up conversation I'd be too retarded to talk to her and she'd find out how mentally ill I am

End me now
>>
>>29321039
But if I managed to survive all that mentally ill stuff without suicide, ain't I tough? Chad has it all easy, he doesn't have the mental torture that I had.
#Rationalizing your difficulties in life
>>
>girl shows interest in you
>don't know how to avoid it without being wrongfully accused of being gay and making your status quo life even worse since you're a 25+ yo khv and being gay is the logical explanation what others would think of you and you can't tell them the truth because it's even worse
>>
>>29321039
More of the peepee poopoo please
>>
File: poopoo.jpg (260 KB, 600x1772) Image search: [Google]
poopoo.jpg
260 KB, 600x1772
>>29321449
Only the poopiest
>>
>>29321418
in normie society people would rather percieve you be gay than a loser that can't get a girl or something
>>
>be me
>always think i'm never ever getting a confession
>get one from a girl in sophomore year
>hate her guts, so decide i'll play with her for a while
>get her the most hurtful rejection i can make a couple weeks later after a bland 'lemme think about it'
>welp, i'm still not destined to be in a relationship with someone i like cause karma
>senior year: get in a long distance relationship w/ qt flirty girl
>feel suffocated before the first month cause she needs constant attention and love
>shit~
>okay, if there's something i'm totally not giving is my first kiss cause assburger who's at most 5/10 when acne calms down
>meet girl on monday in cram school, kiss on wednesday cause why not
>hollywood kiss
>what the fuck desu
>don't get noticed again
>welp, i'm kinda waiting if i'll get laid before i end up killing myself
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
I just realized that feel today and my whole life is now upside down. Ive wanted a relationship for so long and now I realize why I don't persue one: because I would contribute nothing to it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.