[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neet recovery feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cynical.png (481 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cynical.png
481 KB, 640x480
That feel when you just want to meet some semi-normal people who are recovering just like yourself and want to go out more.
>>
Yeah I have to get out of this mess. I've reached a point where I'm having oneitis for online crossdressers. Uh uh, no sir.
>>
I get along with people in my class well enough.

But what the fuck do people do in south east Queensland? I stayed in my room since mid teens now I'm early 20s. Adult life confuses me.

Do I really need to make friends/have gf to enjoy life?
>>
>>29317916
Don't do it, I'm glad I acted like a huge sissy and the more I returned to off-net living the more my preferences normalized and thinking back it kind of disgusts me the thoughts I had.

I think you shouldn't do anything you know you'll regret when your dick isn't in your hand.

Getting out is difficult though, right now I stick to con's and cosplay, it's my own special brand of normative crazyness that I don't feel entirely alien. Festivals will never be a thing.

In a way 4Chan has alienated me, everything has gotten so cucky and degenerate I can't even go to /gif/ without racemixing flying in my face non-stop. Reddit really did a number on this place.
>>
>>29317963
The secret to having people enjoy your company, is that you must learn to enjoy your company. Find hobby's to be passionate about, do some sports like fitness, or rowing and get outdoors bit by bit.

If you can't stand yourself it's hard for other people to.
>>
>>29317892
I know this feel. I am so lucky I am still in college and meet people.
Volunteering sucked.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.