[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment when you realized you are getting old and still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1382497246630.jpg (12 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
1382497246630.jpg
12 KB, 200x255
>that moment when you realized you are getting old and still havent done/accomplished anything worth mentioning yet
>>
>>29314951
I'm 32 and even though I have done extremely little that is respected by mainstream culture, I have put an enormous amount of time and effort into spiritual development and I now consider myself at peace with the cycle of life and death. I still have my fears and angers and hates and I live much like everyone else, but I am, on a conscious level, different than I used to be and different than others around me; I know that all of this is just a show and that I have the power not to let the show move me in a way I don't want to be moved.

I think that's enough of an accomplishment for now.
>>
I'm 36 and fairly successful in life. Except my clock is ticking too and I want a gf whom I can waifu and have kids with ;_;
>>
>>29314951
25 here
I once ate 6 sandwiches at once. Granted, I was full and cannot move after, but I did it.
It is all about what is worth mentioning It's subjective.
>>
File: 1465597396736.jpg (134 KB, 1277x718) Image search: [Google]
1465597396736.jpg
134 KB, 1277x718
>>29314951
>reach current age

im fuggged oh noo
>>
File: musk435.jpg (990 KB, 2705x2029) Image search: [Google]
musk435.jpg
990 KB, 2705x2029
>that moment when you realize whatever you accomplish gets erased by death
>>
>>29315049
Interesting, what do you do for work?
>>
>>29315955
this is so stupid. how can i be anything but nihilistic or hedonistic when i know there isnt even a score in the end?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.