[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TOP 10 THINGS SINGLE GUYS HAVE TO TO TO GET LAID: 1.) be confident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1454564289271.png (18 KB, 514x456) Image search: [Google]
1454564289271.png
18 KB, 514x456
TOP 10 THINGS SINGLE GUYS HAVE TO TO TO GET LAID:
1.) be confident as f*ck, keep up the charade every waking moment
2.) ignore every bit of self-doubt and fear of rejection
3.)basically be able to ignore anything bad that's ever happened to you and convince yourself you're THE hottst sh*t alive
4.) exercise on on a regular basis and stick to a good diet to look somewhat attractive
5.) take real good care of your appearance in general. Also be naturally good looking
6.) try and get rejected, try and get rejected, try and get rejected, ......., try again even if it takes months. The moment you let it get to you though, you appear weak and are basically f*cked.
7.) buy expensive drinks, keep up with her retarded fucking mind-games
8.) pretend to be interested in her vain bullshit
9.) have a good job, a nice place, lots of friends (social proof) - have your life 90% together
10.) have something interesting about you that make you stand out (exceptional talent or business skills, whatever)
11.) be able to read her ultra-sublte clues, even if she's straight up bullshitting you
12.) at the same time, be in TOTAL control of the entire interaction. It's up to you to find the perfect moments to take it to the next level
13.) be able to tell the difference between what she says and what she wants. This is a 10000-step program in itself
14.) impress her stupid friends you don't care about because only if they approve of you she'll want to f*ck you
>>
15.) be able to take over an entire social circle if neccessary. Even in a whole group of new people you've never even met.
16.) naturally a bit shy and reserved? Enjoy not having sex for your entire life. MAN UP, BITCH
17.) "tease" her (do shit she says she doesn't like but do it i a way that she actually likes. Try and figure..)
18.) make her feel sexy and desired but at the same time give her the feeling that she's not important to you at all and you have better options. Mind. F*cking. Games.
19.) don't dare to get frustrated, after all if anything goes wrong it's noone's fault but yours
20.) start gathering lots and lots and LOTS of experience as young as possible. Girls can smell unexperiences guys from 10000miles away and they loathe them
21.) act tough, be emotional, be gentle and aggressive, be fun and in control, be absolutely everything needed at the right time (which you have to figure out too btw)
22.) recognize your social status and act according to it. If girs classify you as a bit of a loser, don't ever even dare to look a chick in the eyes, she'll shame you so f*cking bad you'll want to kill yourself

TOP 10 THINGS SINGLE GIRLS HAVE TO TO TO GET LAID:
1.) exist
2.) Not be fat (HUGE BOOST)
3.) Like videogames
>>
So, if you're telling me if I can do all this shit and jump through all these hoops, then I can have a chance that a girl will MAYBE consider me?

Sign me up.
>>
lol, I literally do none of those things on your list and have woman approaching me

All you really need to do is click with them and make them laugh
>>
>>29314005
most of these suggestions are on the level of "be urself" except trying to hype up the entire exchange.
READ HER QUES, IF U IMPRESS HER FRIENDS UR IN. Grow up.
>>
File: xxliy31.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
xxliy31.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1080
>>29314126
He fell for the chemistry meme. You do know she's probably sucking Chads dick when you not around.
>>
>>29314190

the chad fuks ur girl meme only works on guys who get no girls bruh.

even if you even get more than 1 girl you don't care.
>>
>>29314005

TOP 10 THINGS SINGLE GUYS HAVE TO TO TO GET LAID

>proceeds to list 22 things
>2016
>shiggy
>>
File: fkfdr.jpg (542 KB, 1040x580) Image search: [Google]
fkfdr.jpg
542 KB, 1040x580
>>29314013

>TOP 10 THINGS SINGLE GIRLS HAVE TO TO TO GET LAID:
>1.) exist

FTFY. Anything else is just a bonus.
>>
>>29314005
I have never bought anyone who wasnt' a close friend a drin. Try again fedoralord.
>>
>>29314190
Seriously though, you just need to connect with them and make them think, "wow, he's just like me and understands me!".
gets there vaginas tingly
>>
File: 1448900930830.jpg (63 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
1448900930830.jpg
63 KB, 719x960
>>29314248
So the proverbial questions, why are you here? I'm know I'm a fuck up but I'm seen some hectic shit really regarding girls chasing Chads. In my own family nonetheless. My sisters and cousins always are dating a handsome guy, no matter what a asshole he is.
>>
>>29314393

why not man, being a fuck up isn't a pre-requisite to browsing 4 chan.
>>
>>29314005
>Also be naturally good looking

oh well then
>>
>>29314453
Except this is not 4chan . Is r9k you dumbass
>>
>>29314630

does it bring you some sort of satisfaction to pretend its at all different, or that you're unique?
>>
>>29314005
I have better list:
1.) Obtain rohypnol
2.) Get good with rope
3.) obtain a rape van
Here, 3 points are better than 22
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.