[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >26 y/o female wagefriend >been posting on *chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 24
File: 1445964056970.png (16 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1445964056970.png
16 KB, 736x547
>be me
>26 y/o female wagefriend
>been posting on *chan boards almost everyday for ~11 years
>dont use any IMs, don't use IRC, dont do much chat in multiplayer vidya, last time i tried a chatroom made by anons i lasted 2 mins
>having internet friends is pointless because i will never log into whatever chat thing they use and i wont want to talk to them more than once
>livejournal is dead, tumblr is insufferable, rebbit isn't anon enough
>its hard to interact in any non-anonymous non-imageboard format seeing as its been my main form of communication since i was a teenager
>4chan is too edgy for me these days and the userbase is only growing younger but its the only place online where i can have a chat about topics i enjoy sometimes
>tonight i thought about tying to contact one of my former coworkers because we like some of the same sci fi stuff
>realized he will just misinterpret me as being into him or something and this will make it impossible to interact in a friendly way so its better for everyone if I dont try

/r9k/ I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm not really even sad. I'm just observing that this is one of the last places where i really chat with people anymore besides a few long-time friends IRL who i make sporadic contact with. 4chan has come to be pretty different from the old days but I keep coming here. Not sure what I am looking for at this point. Anyone else in a similar situation? How is your evening going?
>>
Why do you care whether or not someone might think you're into them unless you're actually into them?
>>
>>24371088
I lost my only friend over the summer. I'm glad it's over because this person was really bad to me, but I really have no one to talk to anymore besides /r9k/. I don't have online friends either.

I realized it today driving home, thinking "wow I don't really meaningfully interact with people anymore do I? I just post thoughts online."

I've been on 4chan for as long as you. I don't think it's affected my communication skills. But I try to make friends in the real world but everyone seems understandably busy.
>>
>>24371175
I just post thoughts online too, like a journal of thoughts. I do it mostly with my one online friend though, i dont know what i'll do when she finally cuts contact with me.
>>
>>24371088
Where's this internet chat room made by anons
>>
>>24371135
Because it complicates situations. For example I used to have a really cool D&D group I would play with a few years ago, we all got along really well, and then due to my social naivete I led one of the guys on really bad (honestly did not intend it but in retrospect I can see how all of my actions were pretty ridiculously tease-ish even though I had no idea. I was not accounting for the fact that me being female means I have to have some perspective on my actions). After I realized what was happening and we kind of cleared up the issue, the guy started acting really moody in our games, getting really picky about random stuff and the magic was lost and our D&D world pretty much collapsed and we stopped meeting up...nobody said it outright but it was pretty much all my fault, or at least thats how i feel. anyway that was the worst one but several small things like that have happened throughout my life to this point that I don't want to risk it anymore.
>>
File: 1447909107353.jpg (182 KB, 1383x898) Image search: [Google]
1447909107353.jpg
182 KB, 1383x898
You've just described my circumstances.

Wanna be friens
>>
>>24371175
thanks for the post anon. I have had that thought as well, that I am pretty much blogging to nobody via anonymous posting. Actual one-on-one conversation is a rare occurance for me online.

I still have IRL friends. I don't call them much...like once a year, or I will log into facebook to wish them a happy birthday when their bdays roll around. my roommate/best friend is a pretty special person to me, but we are parting ways soon and with my history of not contacting my friends for years at a time i already told him when we split we will probably almost never communicate anymore. that's probably what has me thinking about this stuff.
>>
>>24371238
>I forgot being female means I have to have some perspective on my actions
Uh, no. Everyone has to do that. That is actually a basic part of human interaction.
>>
>tfw you just read Blindsight and have nobody to talk about it with
>tfw no irl friends to discuss hard sci-fi with
BEING A BOY IS RUFF.
>>
>>24371209
I think I'm getting tired of it. My earliest posts I remember are from 2005. Not dissing 4chan, but it feels like I need something different at this point.

Like it would be great to just chill with someone IRL. Shoot the shit or whatever. No pressure from each other. I would even be fine with just listening to their problems, because listening is one of my best skills. I usually can relate since I've recovered from a world of shit.

I've been thinking of reaching out to some old internet acquaintances but I don't want to seem like I'm a stalker or some shit. I can get what you mean by your last greentext line.
>>
>>24371368
Hah, good point. I guess what I mean is that people want to have sex/romance/etc. and that there are certain social cues that signal that kind of stuff, and because I don't think about that stuff much, I end up acting stunningly innappropriately and not thinking about how other people are percieving me until it's too late.
>>
>>24371484
You should just flirt with everyone then. That way nobody thinks they're getting special treatment.
>>
I am a guy in a similar situation. Same age. Been here since the site opened and was on SA before that.

I don't see much of a problem with it. I have fake work and school friends, and occasionally hook up with girls or even try for relationships, but I feel no real connection to any of them. 4chan is the only place I feel "at home" and I hate every other site, for the same reasons you do.

But so what? 4chan is great. You can talk about nerdy retarded shit you like with an 18 year old and a 40 year old at the same time and all that matters is the content. Even if 4chan dies (and it seems to be dying), there will always be clones, even if they get a little smaller. So many people appreciate fully anonymous posting and full freedom of speech that this form of discourse is pretty much ensured some kind of survival.

What's the big deal? Keep trying to make friends in real life, and maybe you'll get lucky and hit on some people that really resonate with you, or at least enough so that you can bond on some level. If you're a weird person, like me, this process takes a long time and has uncertain results. But either way, 4chan will always be here for when you want to talk about children's cartoons while also saying nigger and telling people candidly that you masturbate to cartoons of women shitting.
>>
B my gf femanon

or don't

whatever idk
>>
File: gooby.jpg (6 KB, 214x181) Image search: [Google]
gooby.jpg
6 KB, 214x181
>>24371494
That sounds terrible and like the complete opposite of what I want to do
>>
>>24371613
The alternative is telling everyone you're a lesbian.
>>
File: 1444023464256.png (37 KB, 683x457) Image search: [Google]
1444023464256.png
37 KB, 683x457
>>24371497
Op here, thanks anon, your post really warmed my heart. I really mean that. Now I can only hope that technology develops to the point that I can leave my human body and post anonymously online forever.
>>
>used to hang out with best friend for months at a time, we practically lived together. We experienced good times and depression together
>this year I have only seen him twice
>tried joining a class last year to make friends and failed miserably
>tried to take a class to make friends this year, got 3 new friends but failed class and lost them
At this point I think I need a career or something to keep in. Contact with other human beings
>>
>>24371484
I know what you mean. I have always stepped aside from the whole man/woman relationship game and just wanted to hang out with people i find entertaining, just like i used to in primary school (in the eyes of society it would be deemed as immature i assume). Once i developed social anxiety i tried to make up for that by interacting online. When i tried to fit in with jokes etc. i didn't take into account that stating my gender would affect the way people would interprete my behaviour and it would turn awkward some time later once i realise that. It didn't turn into anything dramatical but still the gender stigma kind of ruins the fun, but the way it works is understandable i guess.
>>
>>24371381
Blindsight is one of my favorite novels. Hard scifi is very rare. I recommend "Mission of Gravity" by Hal Clement. The aliens aren't as alien as in Blindsight, but it is still much harder than most scifi.
>>
>>24371088
What's your favorite sci film?
>>
>>24371860
film? hmm...honestly probably Planet of the Apes. I have watched the whole series of them multiple times. I also like BTTF. Oh and Stargate is pretty sweet. Most of my movie taste is pretty pleb and nostalgia-based.

I am probably going to watch Solaris soon, maybe tonight. I havent seen it before.

I'm more of a Star Trek person but it's been a while since I have watched any of the Trek movies
>>
Where are you located OP? I can be your friend.
>>
>>24371088
>have a bunch of really good irl friends
>they're legitimately the smartest most understanding people I know
>still feel alone and only share my true thoughts with fellow anons
It's a strange bond that this website builds.
>>
>>24371988
I was really disappointed in Stargate, especially after I heard how good it was.

Solaris looks pretty interesting. Watch The Thing if you haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>24371088

We postan in a scifi thread?

How about the upcoming golden age of robotics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Nvq7aGqoA
>>
>>24372057
iktfb. i dont talk to my friends much but we have great friendships...but still it's here where I open up the most
>>
>>24371988
I love Stargate and Star Trek nigga

Does Stargate still hold up? I haven't watched it in years and I'm afraid it will be too campy if I go back. I remember even when I was younger having to skip through Daniel's wife/Tealc's family shit.

If you like Trek and you've watched the movies, watch the Plinkett reviews of each TNG movie. I'm sure you have already, but just in case.
>>
>>24372081
I love The Thing. Didn't think to mention it but it's 10/10. Any other recs? What are your favs?

>>24372095
>We postan in a scifi thread?
yes

>How about the upcoming golden age of robotics?
>dat video
my body is ready
>>
>>24372095
Holy shit that fucking awesome. I was just thinking the other say how sad it would be if I lost and arm or leg.
Thank you science.
Now if they could only think of a way of making a persons dicks bigger...
>>
I can relate. I'm not socially retarded but nobody irl can really relate to me and the user base here isn't what it used to be.
This life sucks.
>>
>>24372100
I think it's because I've fully bought into the normie meme, which is ironic because I'm a huge fucking normalfag myself.
>>
>>24371088
Im a newfriend i guess (first visit here was when /b/ still had IDs (well actually my very first visit here was around 2010 but the pronz scared me away as i was quite young back then) ) and im wondering how this place used to be before the reddit invasion. Reddit has literally invaded every online forum with a significant userbase, its hard to get away from that faggotry.
>>
>>24372119
Well actually what I saw was the 1994 Stargate movie, I haven't gotten into the rest of the franchise although I'm sure I would like it. The Stargate movie kind of had a similar vibes to Dune imo.

>watch the Plinkett reviews of each TNG movie

I haven't done this. Now you've given me something to look forward to...thanks anon.

All I can suggest in return, if you have seen both TNG and DS9, is to read LARP Trek: http://larptrek.com/
>>
>>24372136
The Thing is my favorite.
I probably assume you've already seen Donnie Darko and Alien.

Invasion of the body snatchers (1978) was pretty good as well.

Someone recommended Lucia, so I might give that a watch.

I really wanna give Blade Runner a watch, even though I know the ending.
>>
>>24371381
>>24371833
Ben bova is hard scifi, for the most part.

Have you read anything by him? He has a decent body of work.
>>
>>24371088
>4chan has come to be pretty different from the old days but I keep coming here. Not sure what I am looking for at this point.
That is precisely the situation I'm in. I'm too old for this crowd and yet I don't belong anywhere else. I miss the days when I could find people I really relate to here and even make the occasional e-friend. Now finding someone who actually understands me and gives a shit about me seems like a lost cause.
>>
>>24372325

There's a place called masterc.han for older people like us, but it's very sparsely populated.

Or at least it was, 2 months ago. Haven't checked in there for a while.
>>
become artist, maek artst frens
>>
>>24371381
>>24371833
Oh man I loved Blindsight too. I thought it was brilliant but I scarcely ever see it mentioned.
>>
File: 1427582207404.jpg (108 KB, 628x839) Image search: [Google]
1427582207404.jpg
108 KB, 628x839
>>24372251
>and im wondering how this place used to be before the reddit invasion. Reddit has literally invaded every online forum with a significant userbase, its hard to get away from that faggotry.

To be honest the hatred towards reddit is something I don't really get about the newer userbase of 4chan. I guess it most likely just means alot of them are former redditors trying to distance themselves from that site. But reddit has never really been on my radar...Over the years there have always been sites that we kind of shit on for being "posers"/OC-hijackers, when I was new here and back on SA the scapegoat was ebaumsworld. The joke here was people would post the ebaumsworld logo on stuff, since thats what ebaums did when jacking OC...now on 4chan every other post is "go back to le reddit" which is the same thing...I dunno, it gets old, especially since I have little connection with reddit at all. I get told to go back to reddit alot, simply because I don't post really abrasively, I suppose.

imo 4chan used to be alot more lighthearted. Pic related is pretty representative of older 4chan stuff, in my mind. Yes as a place with anonymous free speech there was always nasty stuff but the general spirit back then seemed to be alot more goofy and silly than it is now, people liked to stretch jokes out and build on each other and now when someone tries to joke or make up a story people mostly just say they are trolling or baiting and ignore them.
>>
>>24372348

Yeah it's dead as fuck.

I take that back, it looks like shit.
>>
>>24372348
>second result on google is a subreddit
Ugh.

It looks like a poor man's 4x2-chan, frankly.
>>
>>24371088
Ok, wanna get married? Please?
>>
File: f158787562.jpg (635 KB, 1000x4980) Image search: [Google]
f158787562.jpg
635 KB, 1000x4980
>>24372373
I learned of 4chan from the ADTRW announcement. I agree with you about old 4chan.

The saying was "/b/ was never good", but even so, some threads were worth saving.
>>
File: 1442025614078.jpg (83 KB, 420x490) Image search: [Google]
1442025614078.jpg
83 KB, 420x490
>>24371088
I typed an in-depth kind/neutral response to this post and deleted it.

Been browsing nine years. Because I'm lonely.
>>
>>24371238
>really cool
>D&D

Chances are it wasn't actually that cool
>>
>>24372373
I wasnt necessarily talking about the go back to leddit meme. This site has had an actual influx of a huge amount of reddit users, i hope that you're aware of that. Most of the original demographic has already left, and the current culture of the board is significantly detoriated.

I visit some niche subreddits, but the general reddit community is actually cancerous. They will form circlejerks everywhere they go, defeating any intelligent or fun discussion. They will also force their own culture on the community they're invading. Over time this ends up destroying the original community and the site becomes another wing of reddit. They're like a plague.

Just a question to get a sense of perspective, you're OP right?
>>
>>24372669
No I'm a fat hairy guy. Sorry :)
>>
File: 1444011433374.jpg (37 KB, 599x384) Image search: [Google]
1444011433374.jpg
37 KB, 599x384
>>24372373
desu we just got better at trolling and baiting senpai

my perception of 4chan since I started using:
06-07: I herd u liekIMMACHARGINMAHLAZAppoool's closed aids lol
08-09: We are anomalous we are region battletoads pls
10-11: Wow you're such a newfag!!!
12-13: Everyone who isn't exactly like me is unironically the worst
14-present: I'm mad WAAHHHH
>>
File: spengbab.jpg (84 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
spengbab.jpg
84 KB, 500x345
>>24372487
>that pic
another good example of ol' timey 4chan vibes. posting spengbab because i dont have any old screencaps on this computer and googling "old 4chan threads" gets random stuff from 2012...

>>24372527
>I typed an in-depth kind/neutral response to this post and deleted it.

I do that all the time...put so much effort into it and then finally just realize, what does it matter? and delete it and go do something else...

>>24372669
>This site has had an actual influx of a huge amount of reddit users, i hope that you're aware of that. Most of the original demographic has already left, and the current culture of the board is significantly detoriated.

Yeah I guess I haven't been very attentive of it. For me everything was already going downhill by 2008-2009 or so and any changes since then have just felt like a continuation of the snowball. I'm used to internet communities being a temporary thing, there's a sweet spot you hit in them for a while, for me it was 4chan circa 2006 2007 but the changeover is always pretty quick and i dont think you can ever get back what there once was,since not only the community has changed but so have I, so no use being sad about something impossible to recapture. But yeah I can't say I have noticed the reddit-ness aside from 4chan has become less and less cozy to me. I appreciate the explanation but by this point my enthusiasm for pinpointing the cause of death of "my" 4chan is pretty much gone.

because of people mentioning it so much, i actually checked reddit out and visit a few subreddits now, and have posted a little bit. I don't 100% understand the voting system, but I have seen a couple of people getting butthurt that people downboated them instead of replying, which was simultaneously lulzy and worrying...lulzy because who gives a shit, worrying because I forgot that there is a whole voting system going on there...

>Just a question to get a sense of perspective, you're OP right?
yeah
>>
File: why 4chan is great.jpg (88 KB, 1551x342) Image search: [Google]
why 4chan is great.jpg
88 KB, 1551x342
>>24371088
I'm 21 and have been here for over 10 years. It's safe to say that I've pretty much grown up here. Thankfully I had enough sense to fucking lurk moar when I was 12.
There have been long periods in my life where 4chan has been my only form of human contact. I'm more at home here than almost anywhere in real life, and anywhere else on the internet. Pic related, says it better than I could ever say.

>>24372373
People weren't so serious back then. The internet wasn't so large either.
Nowadays, everyone uses the internet. It's mainstream. Most people on the internet think that its srs biznz.
There are a lot more people around who get offended over someone calling them names over the internet. They try and maintain some sort of actual identity and think that they actually matter, that meaningless internet points actually matter at all.
There are more boogeymen out there now. Back then it was eBaumsworld, Gaia, furries and emo kids. These were all incredibly niche things that were easy to take the piss out of.
Now, fucking everyone is on Reddit. Tumblr is a thing too. They have millions of users.

It's incredibly easy to say that anything and everything that you don't like is Reddit.
>>
>>24372534
Well it wasn't actually D&D, it was kind of a freeform tabletop thing that I really wanted to play, and this group of acquaintances miraculously were interested in it and we all had a really fun time with it for a span of a few months until I f'ed up.

Unless you mean we ourselves weren't cool...In which case, I was probably the most uncool person in that group, a couple of them were pretty naturally sociable people who throw alot of parties and travel alot, that kind of stuff.
>>
>female
I have no sympathy for you. You can go out and marry literally any man you want, without ever having to do anything for it. Your vaginal privilege disgusts me and makes me envious at the same time. I wish you the most of emotional suffering. You deserve it.
>>
Please OP pick me... please :(
>>
>>24372907
well thought out post and i saved the pic. I feel like I have grown up here too.
>>
File: 1391918550355.gif (1 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1391918550355.gif
1 MB, 500x225
Just force yourself to do something. Situations like courses/training or work that force you to interact with people are the best stepping stones. A lot of the time forced groups are the things I needed to actually have a reason to talk to people, and from there actually build some sort of relationship with them.

I also forced myself into an EXTREMELY social job (school teacher) and developed fairly good social skills. Today was one of the first times I ever noticed myself being the assertive person in a first meeting with someone, and them being the 1-2 word awkward faggot.

I've ended up finding friends that I like to talk to, even if we don't have that many similar interests. That's always a good thing, too. Pretend to be interested. Fake it until you make it.

One of my best friends likes almost everything I do, and conversations get stale and boring if we see each other more than once a week because we've both read the same news stories and have very similar opinions. Shit sucks.
>>
>>24373279
what is going on with that kid's head in the background?
>>
>>24371088
Where are you from OP? Please post contact info.
>>
>>24373324
Now is no the time for that
>>
File: 1447725199416.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447725199416.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>24371088
It's not different at all. If anything you're only basing this opinion on the normie vs robot board. Hiroshima is already a better owner than Moot and the threads that come through non containment boards have gotten better.
>>
>tonight i thought about tying to contact one of my former coworkers because we like some of the same sci fi stuff
>realized he will just misinterpret me as being into him or something and this will make it impossible to interact in a friendly way so its better for everyone if I dont try

i feel the same way as a dude when talking to girls. I'm afraid that my friendliness will look like flirting or something and I'll repulse them
>>
>>24373408
Have you given up on trying to socialize with them or are you trying to find the right way to go about it?
>>
>>24373456
Kinda just given up beyond simple responses and normal politeness
>>
>>24373468
Yeah me too

on 4chan I talk to (I assume) almost all guys all the time but IRL it's different and I just act really stiff and aloof because of too many past screwups. Doesn't seem worth the effort to improve
>>
This site consumed me n made me an autistic fuck. No idea how u r even a normie for browsing so long
>>
4chan changed becahse everybody is using the web these days and so the user base is diluted.
Back in the days, people wouldn't jnsult you for posting gore, for example.
I come to 4chan because its funnier than the other places, has variety and is some sort of current news-outlet. But we are getting older and now it's too many "kids", from our new perslective.
>>
>>24373509
Please talk to me, why don't you want me :(
>>
>>24373509
then these are our lives now

I suggest you build a skill, as clearly our stock doesn't sputters along the walls like rats, avoiding the crowd.
>>
File: you just lost the game.jpg (89 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
you just lost the game.jpg
89 KB, 694x530
>>24373550
b-because all I really want is to have my consciousness implanted into a cyborg body that doesn't need to sleep or eat or feel physical sensations
>>
File: seppuku.gif (1 MB, 225x188) Image search: [Google]
seppuku.gif
1 MB, 225x188
Should really get rid of/increase the file size limit
>>
File: 1378538825007.gif (1016 KB, 350x259) Image search: [Google]
1378538825007.gif
1016 KB, 350x259
2edgee4u
>>
File: durr.gif (2 MB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
durr.gif
2 MB, 250x183
Hurr durr
>>
>>24373602
Ok and what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>24373659
>2edgee4u
>blurry gifs of ranom violent stuff

Well I'm 26, Ogrish/gore is pretty much a basic ingredient of the childhood internet experience of anyone that age. I'm talking more about the attitude of people.
>>
File: rae dawn chong.jpg (56 KB, 489x670) Image search: [Google]
rae dawn chong.jpg
56 KB, 489x670
>>24373793
Yeah that's it, good example

Also goodnight /r9k/, thank you for keeping me company and sharing some feels and talking about some sci fi stuff. Had a cozy night with you and I hope you all have a nice rest of the evening.
>>
>>24371088
I completely feel for you.
I discovered 4chan via reddit 3 years ago, because I was looking to find where the fuck everyone go.
The internet changed a lot in that past few years.
All the forums I knew were dead, youtube turned from a community to a TV station, and everyone migrated to normiebook etc.
Most anonymous/online socializing places are populated by teens.
But I came to realize they almost always were.
I just didn't notice because I was one of them.

The solution to this problem is pretty sad desu.
The party is over.
You need to accept you should start living IRL.
People our age rarely socialize via the internet.
Get a BF and a set of few friends.
>>
>>24373821
Fuck you, why don't you want me, FUCK YOU.
>>
pretty much the same

except no IRL friends

4chan is too angry for me nowadays, but most of the supposed "nice" places I don't find nice either (e.g. Reddit)

I just wanna chill somewhere, forever. But there is no chill. Not online, not in real life.

the only real comfy place I have is an old gamedev forum I used to post on as a kid. But it's literally empty nowadays. And my liking of that might just be the same nostalgia that people have for the old 4chan, since it was during the same time period that I posted there.
>>
>>24373893
>, but most of the supposed "nice" places I don't find nice either (e.g. Reddit)

Reddit is bitter and obnoxious.

>lolXD i'm paid to reddit lol
>haha what are you? a construction worker? you worthless scum I have a real job (that my daddy or daddy's college money got me)
>i'm such a rebel because i managed to stop going to church with my middle class family
>ELON MUSK PLZ LET ME SUCK UR DICK
>I EAT THORIUM 4 BREAKFAST ITS SAFE ITS TEH FUTURE

I just hate them. It was fun at first, but when you start realizing what kind of people are behind the keyboard it gets really upsetting.
>>
>>24373889
if you're my best friend, soon to be former roommate...I miss you. I want to talk to you. We need to take another walk together. Please come home soon.

if you're some random anon, I don't know.

Okay for real good night now.
>>
>>24374024
>>if you're my best friend, soon to be former roommate...
Did you kek him? What did you do to him? Why were you even living with a guy?
>>
File: Motoko.jpg (72 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Motoko.jpg
72 KB, 1024x600
4chan slips into my Cyborgbody and whisper to my Ghost.
I wish i could be like Major Motoko
>>
>>24374164
He's probably loved her for years, and it's finally sinking in that she has no interest.
>>
File: 1446871326898.jpg (130 KB, 355x440) Image search: [Google]
1446871326898.jpg
130 KB, 355x440
>>24371088
>female
You just totally had to include that yes? The rest of your post can be discarded after you absolutely had to point out you're a girl when it's not even relevant to the discussion. Go play in traffick
>>
File: 1417992819791.png (140 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1417992819791.png
140 KB, 292x292
not to suck up to you op, but im in a similar spot. i have a few internet friends but talking to them is difficult and tiresome since i feel like weve talked about everything we reasonably could talk about. it doesnt help that one of the main guys has become something of a normie, recently got his first gf and brags about her to us over skype and shit. you can hear kissing and fucking sounds over the mic. its obnoxious and annoying to deal with, not out of jealousy, but more like out of...dude come on. i used to use aim and msn but everyone i knew from aim is eternally offline and weve lost ground over the topic that brought us together and its the same with msn, except msn was merged into skype a few years ago.

4chans about the only place left i can talk about my hobby, laugh, learn, and find stuff to fap to. but even like you said, the influx of redditors, normies, and edgy fedora kids is slowly turning this place to utter garbage. on paper its pretty miserable sounding that this is going to be remembered as a significant portion and memory of my life but i really cant do anything about it. like you said, other forums are dead or just pure cancer and meeting people in real life is a hassle because 95% of people are normies. i thought i met a decent girl to hang out with at school a few years ago, she was really lonely and loved manga and i knew i was the only other person in school that could reasonably match her. but then she started wanting to get intimate and write letters to me and give me gifts on holidays and stuff. it was kind of a drag because i didnt have any feelings for her outside of being a good friend.

i just dont know anymore. sometimes i love how stagnant this all is but sometimes its really boring and i wish for more. until something changes, i have you faggots and you faggots have me. thanks for being here 4chan
>>
>>24374571
Lol, a wall of text for some used up roast beef cunt to pick you. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1384105096001.gif (169 KB, 240x420) Image search: [Google]
1384105096001.gif
169 KB, 240x420
>>24374663
implying i give a fuck about dating or ops beef flaps. youre the type of edgy fedora fag i mentioned that is making this place insufferable. i feel i can relate a bit to the op, respond to it, and then am called a faggot for it. have some shitty anime picture
>>
>>24374721
Yeah hehehe broski u just wanned 2 talke hehehe ugugu
>>
>>24371669
>Now I can only hope that technology develops to the point that I can leave my human body and post anonymously online forever.

If only...
>>
>>24371088
It sucks but if you contact any guy out of the blue and if you grill
100% of the time instantly he will be thinking about cock in pucci
There is no escape
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.