[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, former friend of TJ's here. Used to talk with him all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
Hey, former friend of TJ's here.
Used to talk with him all the time on various topics and such.
I was big on his website when it was in full swing. (and when he claimed he would prioritize it when the original site creator bailed and tore it down)

I haven't talked to TJ in a few months, but I can tell you this for a fucking fact.

TJ knows and fully fucking understands what guns do the killing in the US.
But TJ is a very spiteful guy.
He was bullied when he was younger quite severely, and living in the south he was bullied by all sorts of people, but mostly and usually redneck types.(but also black kids he says).
TJ, like a lot of leftists these days, has a huge disdain for anything vaguely white or christian.
He likes to act like he isn't some white guilt ridden guy, and he isn't, he is just self loathing.
He had no fucking problem with guns at all before the Obama presidency, but now you would think he is full on gun control nuts.
But it's just to stick it to the people he thinks are the primary gun owners in the US.
White southern hicks who hate him for existing.
Which btw, TJ is racist as fuck, he'll spout off nigger this nigger that all day if he thinks he is in the right company.
I even heard from another mutual friend that he referred to Tommy Sotomiyor as a nigger in private conversation.
Something along the lines of "yeah we're gonna be talking about this nigger later on the show", and this was AFTER Tommy called TJ racist too.

TJ doesn't hate guns, he hates the people who use them.
You could even tell in his video how painful it was for him to even acknowledge that it was Islam that did this.
He couldn't resist making more comments about supposed racist rednecks though, and generalizing the right to his hearts content while poopooing people for generalizing the left.
"it's only a fringe on the left" "all right wingers think this".
>>
>>29305752
>The Amazing Banana
>Leftist

something like 80% of his channel's content is him complaining about the Feminazis and ess jay dubs, and like you said he's racist which is 100% not a surprise at all. Him being an Atheist doesn't make him leftist.

Also

>I was big on his website when it was in full swing. (and when he claimed he would prioritize it when the original site creator bailed and tore it down)

What did he do with the money he "raised" for freedomtube.com or whatever that scam of his was?
>>
>>29305840
I only know of the RV trip scam, where he scammed a bunch of money for a trip around the US visiting all the atheist community e-celebs.

And I only know of that because they've been talking about it on DP or Brett Keane's podcast or something.

Anyway, OP, what do you think about Brett and how the DP crowd is treating him?
>>
>>29305840
>What did he do with the money he "raised" for freedomtube.com or whatever that scam of his was?

spent it on his wife

>he's racist which is 100% not a surprise at all

Most leftists are actually pretty racist, moreso than most people
>>
>>29305886
>Anyway, OP, what do you think about Brett and how the DP crowd is treating him?

They should kick him off desu. He cuts everyone off and talks shit on scotty all the time.
>>
>>29305752
How was he bullied? Isn't he like 6'7?
>>
>>29305840
Feminists don't have a monopoly on leftist ideology. I have a friend who is a literal communist and he hates social justice.
>>
i dont really care tbqh
>>
>>29305840
>>29305886
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBeEHXl9u8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-zRtHys1GA

He was also constantly e-begging throughout the years, ironic how he's constantly crying about Sarkeesian making money from her own fanbase.
>>
>>29305752
Wow are you Brett Keane?
>>
>>29305985
yes, i am. howd you guess?
>>
>>29306023
The angsty bitching about TAA was a big giveaway. Also I could see Brett Keane being a robot faggot.

Post proof that you're Brett though.
>>
>>29306056
you want a pic of my hand or..?
>>
>>29305935
>a literal communist

Yeah but communists or anarchists don't refer to themselves as "leftist", they often despise leftists even moreso than people from the right wing. When people talk about Leftists they talk about the social issues axis, not so much the economic axis. The most extreme-leftists are actually fairly moderate when it comes to economics.
>>
File: banana.jpg (136 KB, 1024x646) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
136 KB, 1024x646
>>29305973
>>29305752

If god doesn't even real, then how come banana disappear?
>>
>>29306056
All OP did was explain shit to you. How was it angsty? Do you normalfags just throw that word around freely?
>>
>>29306079

post your wifes tits
>>
>>29306079
I want a pic of your gums
>>
>>29306023
If you're Brett, I really like your recent stuff. You should distance yourself from the DP faggots completely, you have it in you for one last push. It might become your magnum opus. Your lasting legacy. Think about it.
>>
Who is this and why should I care?

evidently my post wasn't original enough
>>
>>29305752
I think he says nigger as a joke, "TJ's friend," think before you pretend. By the way, has your uncle told you when the new Steampunk Zelda game is coming out?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK