[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw spent 350 dollars last week on a bottle of pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: creed.jpg (36 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
36 KB, 498x500
>tfw spent 350 dollars last week on a bottle of pic related because Jeremy recommended it
>not even one compliment or girlfriend yet
>>
You're the perfect goyim

>buy x product and you'll get y!
>>
Days without Jewish tricks == 000
>>
File: Legend.jpg (75 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Legend.jpg
75 KB, 800x800
Dude, there are cheaper fragrances for much lower prices. Pic related costs around 100 bucks for 100 ml. Also you should know by now, that being attractive to woman has multiple dimensions to them. Yes, smelling good and hygiene is one them. Tell me, what does your face look like? How do you dress on a day to day basis? Do you have a good personality? Are you an interesting person? Do you have any hobbies that are worth talking about? What's your sense of humor like? Are you tall? Do you make a lot of money? Do you drive a nice car?

Remember, for us men, when you break it down, we are basically attracted to women who are a) physically attractive and b) are not cunts. Women just have higher standards and more criteria when it comes to dating and fucking.
>>
>>29302867

If you are the kind of retard who buys fragrances for compliment, better don't buy any u fucking faggot. wash yourself so you don't smell like a pig first

Aventus is a good fragrance but for people who know how to use fragrances.

Also, get some fucking personality and don't buy the most generic niche fragrance possible.
>>
>smell alone will get me a woman

Has to be a troll thread. Nobody is actually this dumb.
>>
>>29303030
shoo
shoo
back to >>>/fa/
>>
>>29302867
Y'know that stuff contains alcohol which PURPOSEFULLY makes it last less longer
>>
>>29303143
Also it has a spray mechanism which exposes the liquid to air when pumping. It would last way longer if the bottle was completely fused.
>>
>>29303030
>Aventus is a good fragrance but for people who know how to use fragrances
>know how to use fragrances

nigga you just fucking spray it on you. It's not rocket science
>>
>>29303205
If you are a /fa/ faggot you make it a rocket science because your life is even sadder than that of a robot and being a pretentious asshat on the internet is your only outlet.
>>
>Aventus
Why, OP?

I just use Bleu de Chanel and people occasionally comment on it smelling good. It doesn't get me girls because smelling good isn't enough to get you pussy if you have no fucking game you idiot
>>
>>29303205
>>29303321

>being triggered by the fact that other people have researched their hobbies

I can smell your sad life from over here
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.