[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw graduating high school today inb4 underage, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462836529386.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1462836529386.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
>tfw graduating high school today inb4 underage, I'm 18
>tfw reflecting on all the friendships you never made and the fun you never had
>tfw those chances are all gone now
>>
>>29300170
You're a bit late bro. Graduated a month ago. I already feel the pain and suffering.
>>
fucking summerfaggots it's high school who gives a shit, stop feeling bad for yourself. The only years that matter are now coming up.
>>
now you can do whatever you want

go wherever you want

hold most jobs

you have the chance to go to college, which has no real rules besides go to class, make a's

and when you're 21, you can buy alcohol

which opens up a whole new world

don't be a shithead, you'll realize one day that if you spent your x<18 years playing in the yard and enjoying your family, you did it right

just wait til you see those 'unattainable' girls start having kids and getting ugly, and the ones you were nice to start getting hot and dressing well

best advice, get in shape this summer, remove yourself from social media, meet up with these people a couple years down the line (you realize you can bet on having at least 50 more years, right?) and then fuck those girls when you all get those teenage quirks out of the way

i'm 27 and life is awesome, don't worry little bro
>>
you lose them all to colleges and marriages anyways

literally zero difference
>>
>>29300170
pft

high school sucks unless you are literal chad
>>
>>29300170
No need to point out you're not underage, you fucking idiot. Graduating high school implies that already.
>>
I graduated 3 years ago, I seriously miss it

At least my life had structure then, and I had a few friends. Now I'm a friendless NEET.
>>
>>29300170
wtf? You want friends? gtfo of this board.
>>
>>29300230
tfw i sperged my college years and didn't even finished it (short of just 1 semester). fucking kill me senpai
>>
No worries OP

>32 myself
>have had the same thought on and off again over the years
>turns out, thinking about the past like that is not productive or useful
>live your life how YOU want, not how normie scumfucks want you to
>today is the best day of your life, as you are ALIVE! Enjoy your life!
>>
>tfw 18
>tfw I will graduate with 20
don't know if I'm even gonna finish high school, already graduated from middle school
>>
>>29300170

>18
>thinks his suffering has even begun

you've got a lot to learn.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.