[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought oneitis a console since she always wanted one >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 64315974.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
64315974.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>bought oneitis a console since she always wanted one
>she rarely played it which made me feel bad but whatever
>1 month ago she got her first bf
>sad about it, but nothing I can do about it
>now she's happy all the time and always talks about him
>ask her how the console is doing
>she says "it's great, I play it with Chad all the time, but he plays it more then me lol."
>tfw didn't respond and just left

Is this what getting cucked feels like? I feel like shit now. I've learned my lesson, I'm never beta providing again. Fuck this feel.
>>
>>29298524
>>bought oneitis a console since she always wanted one
that's where you cucked yourself
should have became her bf before buying one
but hey
you will never cuck yourself as bad as me in love
>>
File: FuckYou-Tube.jpg (32 KB, 299x343) Image search: [Google]
FuckYou-Tube.jpg
32 KB, 299x343
>>29298524
Yes it is but you spent money on a girl before she was your gf so you had it coming.

Hard lesson most late teens go through just stay civil. Don't aut out and most of all MOVE THE FUCK ON.

The problem is you and your faggot 'onitis' shit so don't act like a victim and lose a friend. This guys gonna last like a year maybe two years then it'll be another and another until you don't remember all the names. It will never be you get out there and make your own list.

Yea yea it's hard but I fucking KNOW your under 20 and shouldn't even be here.
>>
>>29298524
Why do you feel bad? You tried buying her love, which is so creepy
>>
>>29298613
this. it's why women hate receiving flowers and chocolate or when guys show off with expensive cars and clothes
>>
>>29298652
Oh no. Everyone appreciates a nice car and clothes.
>>
>>29298613
Well it's not like I was some random guy on the internet or anything? I know her irl, and we're friends. She would always talk about how she wanted a console, so I got her one to be nice. Maybe to show that I care?
In the end it was fruitless. Chad beat me to the finish before I could try any further.
>>
>>29298734
>I got her one to be nice
don't women pray on nice guys
I mean it's like a meme on r9k I mean look at >>29293828
>>
>>29298524
Yep. You fucked.
NEVER. NEVER give women a free gifts.
They will just see you as a free diner/cash.
Its alright to be angry.
>>
>>29298524
NEVER spend money on a girl you're not fucking.

Look at this as a redpill moment, OP. It was something I had to learn myself.
>>
>>29298524
Nice fanfiction

If this is actually real you deserve every bit of shame and rage you are currently experiencing for being such a colossal cuck.
>>
>>29298524
Don't buy expensive gifts for people
ever
There is always a bigger reason then money for why they never got one
>>
>>29298734
This is still super creepy.
>>
>>29298675
You do realise that he was being sarcastic right
>>
that's what you get, you fucking retard
>>
>>29298524
I have nothing to say you you because you did it to yourself
>>
>>29298984
Don't worry anon, I learned. Only good thing about this was that I got it very cheap at a yard sale. It was in great condition too, like it was straight out of the box.
>>29299062
Not sure how? Friends give friends gifts.
The act isn't creepy, but what I expected was I suppose. I wanted to seem caring, but I guess not.
>>
>>29299173
Friends don't give friends gifts like that
>>
>>29299173
You didn't want to seem caring. Are you trying to convince us or yourself? You are fucking deluding only yourself with this shit. If you just wanted to be caring you would be glad her and her boyfriend were enjoying it. You are mad because she didn't sit in your lap while playing it and turning around and occasionally kissing you, which is how it went in your autistic little mind, is it not? Move on, learn, and practice some damn introspection and stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>29298524
He fucks the girl and uses the console. You pretty much got double cucked.
And the worst thing is: You should've known better.
Now the best you can do is learn from the bad experience: Don't try to slowly befriend and "invest" into a woman of your liking to win her favor. Ask her out, if she declines move on. Less feels and money saved.
>>
>>29298652
1. food and flowers are cheap as hell unless you go all out but again, you'll look creepy/crazy if you have no relationship/intimate history
2. Guy showing off shit he owns is seen as normal. They own it. Yes they get interest but it's because they want to be graced by his wealth. He gives her everything at the start? What's her motivation to give more of herself, you just showed you were easy as hell.
>>
lol cuck the most i ever spent on a girl was 10 shekels
>>
File: 13687959351629.jpg (185 KB, 1579x800) Image search: [Google]
13687959351629.jpg
185 KB, 1579x800
>>29298524
>she is in love with me
>6 months later, I find out that she is a huge slut and that she loves everyone
>>
>>29299231
Fucking this.

My gf had an orbiter for a month or so. She never took anything from him that he offered, he was aware of me, but he kept trying. Described her as his ideal woman, and she told him, up front, that she only wanted to be friends. He kept pushing.

I told her I didn't think she should talk to him anymore because he wasn't looking out for her, her only wanted anything to do with her if sex was involved. She agreed and informed him of this.

Now he hates her.

That's you, OP. you're that fucking guy.
>>
If you really didn't know how this was going to turn out, then those were the most valuable couple hundred bucks you've ever spent. You could've fallen way deeper into the pits of beta providing without this experience.
>>
Lol get the console back from her or let her be happy with Chad.

You literally gave up your self esteem so she could be happy with Chad.

It's a pretty good deed even if people don't see it as such.
>>
I tried to give my oneitis some money after she mentioned her family needed it. She wouldn't let me. You can kind of tell how good girl they are but how much they'll fight you on it.
>>
>>29298524
DONT
NEVER
EVER
GIVE THINGS TO GIRLS
>>
>>29301108
Or how they have been raised really.
My family gifts each other all the time so I use to not fight when gifted things because I thought it was like my family and there were no strings attach. Couple years later I discover most people do gift shit in hopes they can guilt you or just expect you to know they owe you later because it wasn't really a gift or charity ar all but some weird pesdo agreement that you do shit for them because they did shit for you.
Now I be like that girl you taljk about and just refuse because I fear you would expect shit out of it and I rather just not have you help at all then worry you are going to freak on me later because I never appreciated "all I've done for you"
>>
>>29298581
Story please?

Oregano
>>
>>29299351
*loves everyone's cock.
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77 KB, 1544x800) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77 KB, 1544x800
>>29298524
You are so fucking retarded
A game console?
Really?
What sentiment is in that?
That be like buying someone a DVD/Bluray player or Microwave. It's not really anything that has a strong personal connection cost be damned
You buy her shit that has a closer attachment. A book from favorite author, music from a her favorite artist she might not have, a fun night shirt with her favorite characters on it when she was a little girl, hell a damn cut stone paperweight that you saw and thought of her and she would like.
Not a $200+ dollar entertainment hardware good. All she see's in that is you were nice enough to buy something pricey for her. You showed that you had 0 interest in her as a person with that. I doubt you even know what her favorite activities and past times are. All you saw was a chance to make her something you wanted rather than show her you love her for her.
>>
>>29298524
At least you learned your lesson. If you truly weren't a beta cuck then you'd get that console back one way or another.
>>
>>29301203
A lot of beta guys aren't really doing it thinking you'll owe them. At least the ones you've known a while and genuinely like you. They just end up bitter later on. I wouldn't have made a big deal about it if I had given her money but it's still a good idea 99% of the time not to give or receive gifts like that.
>>
>>29298524
>buying some slut a console
>buying some slut anything
wew

I do ironically feel bad for you, sorta.
>>
I also spent some bucks in gifts to oneitis - and eventually she got a wasted bf.

I don't regret it too much... because never spent more than 10 bucks each time, and never bought anything before being sure she at least showed some appreciation on the former. (not that this thing could sound satisfactory today, but at least I didn't fell for the trap).

btw, even if it was quite a pricey lesson, you shouldn't cry.

In fact, if she's been that easy to underestimate your gift, she'll be even easier in getting rid of her current chad when he least expects it.

These kind of girls, once approaching menopause,40 y.o., desperately start searching for any decent guy.
>>
>>29301479
>They just end up bitter later on

And that's when you get shit like the OP where they take it so personal that you didn't use their gift the way they wanted you too
That you pick that person who didn't even gift you that well (at least from your view)
And then it's just as shitty as always

I think it's fine for anyone to give gifts but that's what they have to be: gifts
OP fuck up because he had a very set parameters on what he expected of that gift. When he bought it he should have been ready to accept that it could have been used as a doorstop and forgotten.
>>
thanks for brightening up my day op
>>
>>29298524

I'm fucking sorry, OP. I'm cringing so hard I'm turning inside out.
>>
>>29301604
Yeah, I agree. I wonder if OP isn't just using it as an excuse for making a thread and getting attention. Or maybe he wants us to call him a beta so he won't do it again. He clearly has a problem if he's buying someone a goddamn console.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.