[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to kill myself at 9:00 pm tonight. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 59a.jpg (33 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
59a.jpg
33 KB, 341x512
I've decided to kill myself at 9:00 pm tonight. What should I do with my last 14 hours?
>>
You've only one single fleeting chance to experience the gift of life. So many things in your ancestry, so many things throughout the history of the universe had to go exactly right for you to be alive in this moment. You shouldn't give it all up just because things haven't been going the way you'd like them to. There will always be contingencies and obstacles that you will have to pass through, but everyone has had and will continue to have them. Sure, there are people who have bigger obstacles in their lives than others, but you need to realize that life is a struggle to forge onward through.

As a living, breathing, sentient human being, you have been somehow blessed with unmatchable intelligence compared to all non-human life on the entire planet. Be proud of it. Life's hardships and shortcomings are always temporary problems, and the fact that you, as a person, have the power to shape your own destiny through sheer human will is utterly incredible.
Really, what a time to be alive; a time in which humanity is at another crossroad in its own history; another obstacle that you are a part of.
Just don't do it OP. I know that you know it isn't easy at all, but life's purpose is what you make of it. If you can't find your purpose yet, make your purpose to experience. Experience, OP, and revel in the fact that you, out of the trillions of trillions and quadrillions of impossible odds, that it was in your favor to be born. Your life is unbelievably priceless and the greatest gift to be given.
I can't tell you what to do or even how to live your life, but I can fulfill my own purposes right now. I need you to promise yourself that if you need a reason to live, ANY reason at all, just live for the sake of finding one. Find love, find your passion, find your happiness. Thanks to the marvels of medicine, the human life expectancy has increased exponentially within only the last century! OP, you have so many more years to find some greatness in life, and it begins in you.
>>
>>29295073
Go on Normie book and make a post blaming people for your suicide.
>>
>>29295073
you're gonna concious forever anon, if you kill yourself you're just gonna be alive somewhere else again
>>
>>29295756
Better yet blame your oneitis so she has that on her conscious her whole life. Chad might fuck her deep in her pussy but you'd always be deep in her mind.
>>
>>29295725
on top of this, try heroin
>>
do you really intend to miss out on the deaths of everyone you hate

why are you letting them win
>>
>>29295073
get some good ass food, anon.
>>
If you kill yourself, you lose. You wanna go like a loser?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.