[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you never went to prom I'm literally tying the noose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: dem tittays.jpg (84 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
dem tittays.jpg
84 KB, 960x636
>tfw you never went to prom
I'm literally tying the noose right now, faggots
>>
You just skipped out on a night of you standing around in the corner eating snacks and waiting to go home.
>>
File: lememe.png (30 KB, 786x590) Image search: [Google]
lememe.png
30 KB, 786x590
>>29293786
>Got really fat
>Went to prom
>Told girl I'd really liked for about a year about how I felt
>Flat out rejected me
>See pictures on Facebook from the night
>Fat as fuck (130kg)
>Decide to lose weight while I'm at uni
>Now 76kg, just ate better, get mires and more female attention
>Girl I used to like is now fat as fuck, almost circle tier
>mfw when I see her in person next time

feels good man
>>
>>29293824
Ex-fatbois are always such bitter losers.
>>
Here prom was for the preppy kids and kids whose parents forced them to go.

I just got high with my friends that night
>>
>>29293824
good job, glad the whore is fat now.
>>29293797
pretty much. I sat in my parents attic shitposting while high. I cut myself as well that night. feels bad
>>
>>29293835
I'm not bitter though, I just think it's funny how things work out in life
>>
>>29293786
Really wasn't all that great for me, got kinda drunk and had a lot of fun with my date and friends, but she rejected me 2 weeks later.

>>29293797
Only weirdo betas with no date or friends do this.
>>
File: clark da nark.jpg (134 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
clark da nark.jpg
134 KB, 960x641
>tfw this guy got laid years before you
>tfw this guy had a gf
>tfw this guy went to prom with a qt
I'm literally gonna kill myself now
>>
>>29293786
>prom
OP I never finished ninth grade.

I'm 22, just imagine my social capacity.
>>
File: 1386420762175.gif (215 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
1386420762175.gif
215 KB, 400x524
>26
>still can't get over the shit I didn't do in high school or college

KV. After going to and graduating from college. Doesn't get more fucked than that.
>>
>>29293898
Who is that?

Is she from an anime?
>>
File: the cool kids.jpg (76 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
the cool kids.jpg
76 KB, 960x641
>tfw you will never have a qt girl hold your hand at prom
>>
>>29293959
Kyoukai no Kanata
>>
>>29293786
> tfw you will never understand these prom threads. Is this an american thing? also why are you so obsessed with that shit? its a fucking party and most of you guys hate parties.
>>
who came with "lose your virginity at prom"?

>tfw you start to realize america lost its values earlier than you thought
>>
File: 1450813389483.jpg (59 KB, 594x439) Image search: [Google]
1450813389483.jpg
59 KB, 594x439
Almost everything about prom for me was a fucking pain in the ass. I had virtually no one to ask because all the based girls qts were already taken so I had to ask one of my classmates.

She was literally spoiled as fuck and was difficult to coordinate with and was generally a bitch to me almost the whole month before the day itself.

When word got out that I said I was gonna try to get her drunk to fuck her on prom night (which I swear I was just joking) she literally said I wasn't allowed to the after party with her.

When prom came around I bounced after we got in. You didn't miss much OP.
>>
My prom night essentially went like this
>Me and my best friend are autistic so no date
>Decide going is better than sitting in the house doing nothing
>Go to it and end up judging everyone and being cynical just for the bantz
>Dancing starts
>Friend and I decide to go hide in the toilet and head back once we heard the music stop
>School chaplain finds us in the bathroom and thinks we were doing drugs we weren't
>Decide best course course of action is to haul ass back my friends place
>Have to bob and weave behind pillars to avoid detection
>Call his mum and go back home to play WWE
Running away was fun and all but what remained was just a boring gathering of Chads and Stacies to collectively jerk each other off
>>
I didn't go and I'm glad. If I liked the people in my year level, I might have as well as try to get a date. But since I hated pretty much all of them I saw no point. All except 3 of my better friends fucked off to different schools so no point going.
>>
Eurofag here, is prom really such a big deal like in all those cheesy teen films? From what I've read ITT, seems that it's just a party like another
>>
>>29294287
It's a pretty big deal to normies, and they can get over excited about it like a teen flick. But it really is just a fucking over hyped party followed by an actual party where debauchery commences
>>
File: img_46_245.jpg (105 KB, 828x1759) Image search: [Google]
img_46_245.jpg
105 KB, 828x1759
>not being the guy who takes the biggest titted girl at school
>>
>>29293786
I actually did go to my prom, it was awkward and boring for a robot like me. Considering going, or not going to prom, none of these answers is the right thing to do.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.