[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Well what can I say I've been on this board for awhile and being as I've changed completely I don't fit in. I no longer believe in nihilism. I have a steady gf and have sex regularly, I am happy. I hope every last one of you find the happiness in your life. I don't being here anymore. I am a normie fag now. I will flock over to /b/.
I just want to say goodbye to the NEAT, Virgin, hysterically depressesd cesspool that is /r9k/ I'm going to miss you guys.
>>
Congrats on making it. Take care, normie.
>>
>>29293768
You dont have to go man. This idea that /r9k/ is this wasteland for virgin neets is from reddit invading 4chan a few years back. Not all of them fit that bill but many of these new ones your see posting here are. You can still be all that you are OP. /r9k/ is where people like us come to be with people like us, nobody else thinks or acts like us, thats why we have this board.You can be a well adjusted person on the outside, but also a robot in your own company. That's how I am and so are many other original members of this community are as well.
>>
>>29293768
Good going escaping this hellhole anon kun
>>
take care, please redpill me on how u made it out
>>
>>29293805

Idealistic. Anyone that is ousted as a normie is shitposted to constantly and without mercy. R9K will always be a wasteland of the bitter and antisocial.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.