[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old >unable to keep a job >always got bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
>23 years old
>unable to keep a job
>always got bad grades and dropped out
>live with psychosomatic mother
>have bpd and incapable of forming relationships
>50lbs overweight
>do nothing all day but fap and half ass record music that no one ever listens to

Safe to say I should an hero be it won't get better from here, right?
>>
File: Life as a non-Chad male.webm (2 MB, 800x342) Image search: [Google]
Life as a non-Chad male.webm
2 MB, 800x342
I fit into all of your criteria (except replace "50lbs overweight" with "Aushwitz-mode underweight") and the one advice I can give you is: as a last ditch effort, try joining the military (specifically the Air Force.)

Then I realized: fuck, that's exactly what I did, but I failed out after serving less than two years because I couldn't pass the PT test due to being an autistic skelly who never started working out at age sixteen like every other normal adolescent male with a father figure in their life.

So, basically, yes, we are fucked. But you can try anyway.
>>
>>29290577
I kinda knew beforehand that my life was going to end up this way so I tried joining the Marines in my Senior year of HS but backed out.

The reason being was that I don't know how to swim
>>
>>29290577
Anon please talk to me about the air force. Im in the process of enlisting right now at 25
>>
>>29290487

If you can't find a job, then volunteer like an 1 hour a week or whatever and add it to your resume.

Being fat sucks, but you can be an ox and be the big guy with tons of stamina. Women for the most part care, but not that much. Fucking fat ass Samoans get hot bitches and those bitches love them for their body type.

Yeah wacking it isn't bad either. You're a guy and you want to fuck bitches. I like how it's frowned upon for men to admit they want to fuck women non-stop, but don't be ashamed for your biology. Men by his very nature wants to fuck. Embrace it, whack it, and don't over analyze that.

If you have BPD then take medication for it or get some neetbux from the government and use your government insurance to get medication.

If you're aiming for a job and eventually get it, your psychotic mother won't be that big of a deal because you'll hardly see her.
>>
>>29290487
At least you're not 24 with all those problems
>>
>>29290716
What do you want to know? Keep in mind that if it gets too overwhelming for you, you can tell them you want to go home and get discharged under "failure to adjust." The other branches will probably chime in and say "no you can't, you can't just quit" but I've seen it happen. Might take a few months to process the discharge paperwork though. That's one of the many reasons AF is the best branch.
>>
File: 1465334969031.jpg (59 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1465334969031.jpg
59 KB, 482x427
>>29290487

Don't worry senpai, check my shit out

>25
>OCD (confirmed, not "oh teehee it all has to be in order xd)
>teeth nearly completely rotted
>still live with rents
>can't find/keep a job
>can't go outside at all

There's no hope for me too senpai senpai senpai senpai
>>
I've got no grades so even though all I want is a job there's not much I can do really. I don't know desu.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.