[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The insanity of being a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 23
File: head exploding.jpg (18 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
head exploding.jpg
18 KB, 350x350
Have you ever considered how crazy it must be?

Women are incredibly power-hungry, but at the same time are sexually attracted to men who make them feel weak and small. I can't even imagine what a mindfuck that must be.

In fact, women are often more power-hungry than men, precisely because of how weak they feel. But they want the strong seed, too, and for that, they need to feel weak.

Isn't this absolutely the most fucked up thing you've ever thought of? I mean, most of us think that having power both in general and over others is a good thing, because having power means being freer.

But women while they like the idea of having power both generally and over men ACTUALLY want a man who is strong and dominant over them. So what they want sexually and what they want socially are at odds.

How can a creature like this exist in the world?
>>
"Are you a slave? If so, you cannot be a friend. Are you a tyrant? If so, you cannot have friends. In woman, a slave and a tyrant have all too long been concealed. For that reason, woman is not yet capable of friendship: she knows only love. In a woman's love is injustice and blindness towards all that she does not love. And in the enlightened love of a woman, too, there is still the unexpected attack and lightning and night, along with the light. Woman is not yet capable of friendship: women are still cats and birds. Or, at best, cows."
>Nietzsche

Women are basically constantly miserable. They are incapable of having real friends. The smart ones realize this and are practically in a perpetual state of angst about it, because they realize that all their "girlfriends" are fair-weather phonies who don't give a fuck about them, and who would stab them in the back over some drama or if someone cooler came along. The dumb ones are at least blissfully ignorant of how superior male friendships are.

Women exist ONLY for and through men. But men only see them as objects, fundamentally and forever.

The existence of women is actually terrifying, and proof that there is no God. No God could ever be cruel enough to create this philosophical thought experiment in solitude and solipsism. The most friendless man still finds camaraderie on /r9k/, at least, but women can't even have that. They can only come here and flaunt their vaginas for attention. They are the real forever alone gender.
>>
>>29274210

Now reading Nietzche
>>
>>29274210
Damn right!
Even the absolutely, positively, most friendless man in this world, like any man, he will creates things, invent things. I know it's sad to only have imaginary friends, but know this: women can't even have imaginary friends, unless they are clinically insane, even so I still doubt it.
Just see how lonely women, they are batshit crazy one way or another, they resort to pets, and how sick is their attachment towards her animal buddies. My aunt, for example, had a dog, it was the daughter she could never have.
As you might guess it already, she became more and more insane as the years passed. Failed marriage, divorced, tried to separate my parents, to ruin their marriage.

I like animals, but they are not my friends.
>>
>>29276071
and PS: Her female friends abandoned her as she was getting rock bottom insane. Hangs out with another hag that is probably as butthurt-lunatic as her.
>>
>>29276071
Are you talking about tulpas?
>>
>>29276741
Not exactly. I was thinking more of the classic imaginary friends, that you can create and vanish at will. Tulpae can be pretty bitchy, if not a nightmare. It's as recommendable as meddling with supernatural beings.
I know, it's more of an /x/ stuff, but I wouldn't be surprised if tulpae can serve as vessels for evils spirits and demons. But I digress.
My point was that women don't have that much of an imagination as they need real, living beings to validate her lives and decisions, even if those are animals.
>>
this is a good thread that deserves a bump

(and this is an original comment)
>>
File: 308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg (98 KB, 317x299) Image search: [Google]
308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg
98 KB, 317x299
Tell me more of how these stupid roasties are nothing but pure memes

make me feel better than these emotionless beasts even more
>>
>>29274121

All women are evil and nefarious by nature. They get turned off by goodness.

No women can have a rebuttal for this
>>
File: hng.jpg (66 KB, 500x1024) Image search: [Google]
hng.jpg
66 KB, 500x1024
Manliness is defined by selflessness, and femininity is defined by selfishness.

A "man" isn't self conscious (and is thus confident)
A "womb-man" is, and is thus less confident, and thus less prone to approaching
Men are expected to do things that require suffering because they're supposed to be selfless enough to persevere (by which I mean they don't think about their pain)

When you hear people from either gender talking about mates, from men you tend to hear "fill-in-the-blank is attractive" with hardly a stray thought as to whether the man has a chance. From women, more "Does he think I'm cute?" and generally more beating oneself up if he doesn't than if a man decides that a woman is "out of his league". I think this is also why men tend to be better capable of upbeat self-deprecating humor: their words (about themselves) don't stink in, and it's not a highly negative emotional experience

If this is screencapped, I will finally have achieved 4chan nirvana
>>
Last bump, please continue this thread
>>
>>29279090
this is also why insecurity doesn't factor into whether the average dude finds a female individual attractive, but the the average chick practically defines her level of attraction based on it
>>
File: 1459762594683.jpg (37 KB, 562x518) Image search: [Google]
1459762594683.jpg
37 KB, 562x518
>all this shittalking about women because stacey rejected you in highschool and now you're a virgin fuck up who can't get laid
Heh.
>>
File: 20 year laugh.png (40 KB, 782x229) Image search: [Google]
20 year laugh.png
40 KB, 782x229
>>29279143
whiteknighting this hard

see pic
>>
File: 1465234595544.png (93 KB, 279x209) Image search: [Google]
1465234595544.png
93 KB, 279x209
>>29279168
>muh precious picture invalidates your argument
Pathetic and weak, your most beloved hero was a virgin freak whose delusions are absolutely 1:1 compatible with your so precious "misogynists" drowning in pussy.
>>
File: anon112.jpg (31 KB, 738x563) Image search: [Google]
anon112.jpg
31 KB, 738x563
>>29279204
nice bait

but you went too far and now you gotta start over

>>29279090
i screencapped it anon
>>
File: 1191783580390.png (91 KB, 424x388) Image search: [Google]
1191783580390.png
91 KB, 424x388
>>29274121
I'm starting to see this as well after having spent a little time on /lgbt/ and seeing how completely batshit the women who post there are.

There was a thread about transgenders being in sports and how mtfs shouldn't be allowed to compete against women.

So I started saying all sports should just be gender neutral knowing it would get her panties in a bit of a twist, but the degree that it did was crazy and hilarious.

Apparently even in games like tennis where you wouldn't think natural male physical superiority would be as big an issue as something like football, Serena Williams who's currently the best female tennis player on earth would rank around 300 if she had to also play men.

Even a mtf on blockers and estrogen would destroy cis females in any sort of direct competition.

That was when I realized just how much worse women are. It's a weird combination of sad and funny, but makes everything make so much more sense. They're raised being told that they're just as good as men and "anything you can do, I can do better!" But it's objectively not true, and as it slowly really sets in it just makes them crazy.

Fuck I'm glad I'm not one of them lol
>>
File: thanks_comrade.png (514 KB, 511x600) Image search: [Google]
thanks_comrade.png
514 KB, 511x600
>>29279257
(this is a highly original post even when disregarding image content)
>>
I get what you are trying to say but its exaggerated , women dont look like they are going insane to me. I think a lot of them are insecure and anxious by nature because I am and I see the same behaviours in them as I do in myself. Maybe "submitting" and having a dominant man be your boss essentially quenches a lot of that innate anxiety and so they get pleased by that.

There is something I just find stifling about women. You cant be your true self around them, conversation doesnt roam freely. They are boring imo, their minds dont wonder. Women are all very average, normal, they toe the line.
>>
>>29279499
fun fact: although the average intelligence for each gender is the same, men have grossly more deviation, which means that for someone of above average intelligence, most women really are less intelligent (and the reverse is true for below average intelligence as well.)
>>
>>29274121
They want a virile, fierce slave who is always tearing at his chains but repeatedly succumbs to her psychological domination. That's what really gets them wet.
>>
>>29279573
>implying they don't want someone who will break through her control and shag her guts out
That's why they act so difficult
>>
File: 1463166112537.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463166112537.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
I drink coffee til I vomit at least once a month.

Seriously, you didn't have to tell me that women are crazy. I do shit I can't explain all the time. even sometimes in the middle of doing something I'll stop and question myself.
>>
>>29278720

Women are born without understanding of virtue. A man is born with such understanding, even if he's not virtuous. Its just an ingrained aspect of a man. None of us would call ourselves "honorable," but we understand the meaning of the word. A woman really has no understanding of honor. In her eyes, whats honorable today might be dishonorable tomorrow, and the idea of a constant is abhorrent and foreign to her. She exists in a constant state of change. Today she loves you forever, somebody better comes along, tomorrow she never loved you. That's how they operate. There isn't any "guilt" because she doesn't think she did anything wrong. If she had a commitment she honored it, yesterday, but today is different. The only thing they do understand is how to be socially manipulative, so she'll make excuses and such and so on but in her heart there's is nothing but darkness and instability. A woman can only know virtue through a man.
>>
>>29281098
^^^^^^^^^^^^This is true^^^^^^^ X1000000
>>
>>29279573
No wonder they want the bbc so much......
>>
>>29282128
Good post; will be underrated if ignored
>>
bumping this based posting, it absolutely deserves more replies
>>
>>29283444
this
/r9k/ needs more turn-of-the-century misogyny
>>
File: Truth.png (149 KB, 660x1601) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
149 KB, 660x1601
in the spirit of talking about r9k gender issues, heres this
>>
File: Manipulated.png (433 KB, 1124x1968) Image search: [Google]
Manipulated.png
433 KB, 1124x1968
>>29283502
wrong image, sorry

that one sums up lenarwhalbaconland pretty well though
>>
>>29283502
>read that reddit
>it was the wrong image

anon.....ill try this one though
>>
>>29283502
Why did you save this?

also
>mfw his intelligence description matches me to the letter
>amoral
>>
File: 9-11.png (636 KB, 981x492) Image search: [Google]
9-11.png
636 KB, 981x492
>>29283649
i saved it because i loved that he wrote it thinking it would make a good impression

i save lots of things that arent worth saving

pic related
>>
File: Arthur_Hammond.jpg (87 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Arthur_Hammond.jpg
87 KB, 1024x1024
>>29283707
Ah; the filename misled me into thinking you were an enormous faggot

The other image was good stuff though

Here, have a similarly pointless save (the name is meaningless)
>>
File: anon113.png (518 KB, 794x723) Image search: [Google]
anon113.png
518 KB, 794x723
>>29283841
thank you

ill save it under the same name

the pointless save train lumbers on
>>
>>29283879
Together, we can spam this image in threads and become Wan-wan 2: Chimera edition
>>
File: tyra.png (609 KB, 1169x648) Image search: [Google]
tyra.png
609 KB, 1169x648
>>29283879
anyone i see someone post something tarantino related, i save it

i think im actually getting all of these from the same person at this point
>>
File: 1461909390119.gif (896 KB, 359x204) Image search: [Google]
1461909390119.gif
896 KB, 359x204
>>29283649
this

>>29283707
and this

but that second image pretty much sums up what i consider a peice of the "red pill" especially concerning the tear duct thing. so many people need to read that

i want to get a woman to read that under my supervision and record what they have to say about it to to play back for other guys who have just read it
>>
>>29274121
girls are pretty cool dude, you should get to know one.
>>
File: BaitoftheGods.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
BaitoftheGods.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>29279143
You're not even trying anon. You need to improve your bait game!
>>
>>29282758
Thanks anon

FUCKING ORIGNAL COMMENT REEEEEEE!
>>
>>29283956
cool dude detected
I suppose one way of accomplishing this would be to go to omegle and click past dicks/tits until you find a grill willing to chat (start recording before this, maybe record all of it, stop every 20 minutes and delete any footage without the grill), then record it and make a webm or vocaroo

I want to consume this potential media as much, if not more, than you want to produce it
>>
>>29284102 here.
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2023241-can-you-fake-cry

Masqueraded as an underageb& grill for more favorable results
>>
>>29279110
anonbot you just blew my mind. Everything makes sense now.
>>
>>29284256
Thank you for the appreciation; feelsgoodman

God, it's been so long since I've seen that image

also (because samefag)
>>29284184
>no responses
THE FEMKIKES ARE ONTO US
>>
>>29274210
I've had so many posts that tell me they know exactly what I mean and always get a nice warm glow in my tummy whenever it happens- it's why anonymous is so great, y'all will never know that I'm one of the accursed vaginas so you actually listen to my words instead of focus on my gender like so many do irl. It's nice, never feel alone on 4chan.

Not to be tumblr-tier but gender sucks. I just want to be me. And you guys should just be you too, whoever you are. But that won't happen without severe repercussions so here we stay. I love you guys/gals.
>>
>>29284436
Not sure if b8 or hory shet

timestamp to disprove rule #16?
>>
>>29283515
Fuuuuck, that is too accurate.
>>
>>29284436
>mentioning your vagina while talking about being le anonymoose
You truly are a fucking retarded demon that crawled straight out Satan's asscrack
>>
>>29285864
I'm convinced all women have a disorder that won't allow them to go more than 5 hours without talking about their vaginas.
>>
>>29284436
and you prove op's point.
why even go here? to have attenction? go shake your pussy/tits irl. here you don't have any worth.
>>
Original bumperino just because
>>
File: Attractiveness Graph.png (17 KB, 785x312) Image search: [Google]
Attractiveness Graph.png
17 KB, 785x312
this will feed your misogny and despiar
>>
>>29287065
Many thanks, friendo, and a bump for all
>>
File: Animal Competition.png (375 KB, 1600x451) Image search: [Google]
Animal Competition.png
375 KB, 1600x451
>>29287503
more people need to post content

i dont want to be miserable alone]

this ne is less misogyny and more loneliness but whatever
>>
>>29274121
You realize women's personalities are as diverse as men's are, right?
>>
>>29274210

The vast majority are far too solipsistic to think as you describe. The few who can realign their aims towards having children, which they usually can love and be loved by in return.
>>
File: schoppy.png (120 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
schoppy.png
120 KB, 850x400
>>29287577
I posted some content earlier; now I'm just keeping the thread alive in the hope of other content and to help beat back some of the cancer.

I'll contribute this though just because. (Although personally I'm more of the pre-1860 mindset that men are best suited to childrearing because they will be firm enough to straighten little shitters out and give boys a role model, which statistics on single-mothered children indicate is important.) I do agree with the sentiment that women are childish, though.
>>
File: male_female_iq_curve.png (18 KB, 595x445) Image search: [Google]
male_female_iq_curve.png
18 KB, 595x445
>>29287839
What gives you that impression?

Before you dismiss pic related as irrelevant, can you really consider personality to be completely independent of intelligence?
>>
>>29285864
I do not appreciate you speaking of my mother in that tone

>>29285989
I just wanted to say that I do feel welcome here and any other board I visit, there is camaraderie cause I get empathetic (You)s all without triggering lonely fags such as yourself like I did with my previous post, that is literally all I wanted to say

>>29284466
pure b8 cause I won't ever deliver, am gonna fuck off after this actually have a good one anon
>>
File: Gender.png (519 KB, 942x427) Image search: [Google]
Gender.png
519 KB, 942x427
>>29288215
thanks

heres more semi-related stuff
>>
>>29288337
i'm a lonely woman. lonely man pic is extremely relevant to me, woman pic, not at all.
>>
>>29288337
Couldn't find the image that shows the page's contents, but here's the capped article
http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

and accompanying video: (couldn't find the full length one, though I'm sure any anon who looks will find it

/r/ing the image of the all-woman office
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>>
>>29274210
As a woman I can definitely relate to what you've wrote... It is sad how much of it is true.
>>
>>29288760
Hi there, wanna go on a date or something? I'm pretty flexible regarding location.
>>
>>29288881
Well if you live in North Dakota, sure we can hang out or something. Any contact info if youre close? If not its okey
>>
>>29288760
>look guise im a lonely robot grill
>>
>>29288850
the huff puff office?
>>
>>29289350
I think the office dealt in film of some kind, though any all-female office disaster story will work
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.