[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex girlfriend broke up with me in August, she has been surrounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 16
File: 1447801936262.jpg (27 KB, 489x599) Image search: [Google]
1447801936262.jpg
27 KB, 489x599
My ex girlfriend broke up with me in August, she has been surrounded by girls and guys and having a fun glamorous time
I have some friends but I'm lonely most of the time. Why do girls make friends, especially friends of the other gender so easily? Why don't people flock to me like her? Why am I alone most of the time??? I make efforts to socialize a lot and nobody sticks by my side except for the loyal friends I've had for years who all live in different towns now
>>
You have us, family.
>>
>>24358377
i am in exact same situation, senpai. i want to say that that's because girls just have it on easy mode, but it's not true. she's just much better and more interesting person than i am
>>
File: 1447453809156.jpg (84 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1447453809156.jpg
84 KB, 400x410
>>24358377
Alot of girls make friends easier than guys. Especially if they want guy friends, but then they shouldnt be trusted anyway.

In my own personal experience, if the girl is over 22 years old, any new friends are suspect. Furthermore, I have found that if your gf makes a new friend and becomes very close to them fast, its always bad for the relationship. This is often both a cause and effect of a lacking relationship between the two of you, Now she has someone to vent to that dosent even know you and will always be on her side. Its at this time they drift away.

Finally, girls often make sure to go out very frequently after a breakup. This is for multiple reasons including the fact that this is all they need to do to forget about you and also be validated by others. With the proliferation of social media, this can really be torture because lord knows they make sure to chronicle every moment of their escapades for all to see.

For me personally, the icing on the cake is my sick mind imagining her doing all kinds of wild things now that shes free of me.

Fuck i hate women.
>>
File: 1447514971744.jpg (10 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1447514971744.jpg
10 KB, 239x211
>>24358400
Thanks bud I know it

>>24358486
See I think it might be because she's a girl, here was a girl that I felt such a strong connection to in the first place because she was an outsider like me, but I came to discover that despite all she had said about not feeling comfortable around people...she had tons of friends in highschool...she had made these secret friends that I never knew about...she's not even polite to people, doesn't answer calls, people just come and go to her and they surround her with love and support and Facebook likes and shit
>>
File: 1447479406341.jpg (20 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1447479406341.jpg
20 KB, 500x629
Bump for /makeitstop/
>>
Text for the bot
Need ya right now 4chan I'm having a mental breakdown
>>
Why don't people want to be my friend? Why her? Why don't people go out of their way to hit me up? Why did she get to crush me then go live her dream?
>>
File: i know that feel.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>24359040
I know that feel bro.
My ex found a new guy a month after we broke up. She was going on nights out and everything in that time, while I felt like shit. While we were together, she had no respect for me or my needs (space, mostly), moved into my house uninvited, and tried to get back with her ex. I wouldn't say I was the perfect bf, but I didn't do anything nearly as bad, and I've had no female contact in the 2 years it's been since then. It's just not fair at all.
I had gotten my hopes up recently, because I was supposed to have a date tonight, and I'd been looking forward to it for the last week, but she messaged me an hour before and said her flatmate had twisted her ankle and they had to take her to the hospital. Pretty sure that's a bullshit excuse to get out of it, even though we rescheduled for next tuesday. Gonna settle back into my loveless life, I think.

My theory is that girls find it easier to move on because when you feel like shit after a breakup, it's much easier to accept someone else's advances (as a woman) than it is to go out and make those advances yourself (as a man would have to).
>>
File: 1438884998062.jpg (26 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1438884998062.jpg
26 KB, 604x397
>>24359353
Two years man, that absolutely sucks, I'm sorry to hear it and hope next Tuesday is a good day
>>
File: 1408947063289.jpg (52 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1408947063289.jpg
52 KB, 600x334
Sometimes really the only thing that helps is knowing I'm not alone and there are millions of guys like us in this situation
>>
>>24358377
If it's any consolation, my ex girlfriend also broke up with me mid august, after being together for 1.5 years. She was pure, she only had me, and she was so shy around other people. She was fucking cute as fuck too. But alas I treated her like shit, and after accidentally saying 'because of what happened to her' when her mum was talking to me on the phone asking why I was being funny about her going out drinking with her brother for the first time, her mum didn't know that her virginity was taken at a party when she was 16, (only time she had sex).

Anyway sorry for the ramble. If it makes you feel any better, I still think about her, I still dream about her sometimes, but now it hurts about 15% of what it did, so am I can say anon, is time heals all wounds.
>>
>>24359500
It does indeed, especially when all your friends have been with their bfs/gfs for years and they're moving in together.
I hope so too.
>>
>>24359741
Thanks Anon, pretty similar scenario here, we had been together about two years, I was her first. We had been fighting a lot over her needing space and me believing it was unfair that she was spending all her time with other people. I said some awful things. Breakup became real nasty. She fucked someone else and went to study in Europe and became a different person. 15% you say?
>>
The faster you cut connections the faster you'll recover. My number one rule is to immediately after breakup delete any and all ties to the girl. Then just back up on that saddle and start dating other people. Sure you'll still think about your ex for a while but the more you see other people the more you will be thinking about them instead.

>>24358600
Dude you sound so overly jealous it's unreal. You must be a nightmare to date.
>>
>>24359944
>The faster you cut connections the faster you'll recover.
not op, but my ex is like the only person that i want to communicate with. if i cut connections with her, i will literally have no one
>>
>>24360004
Well that's a shitty situation. Basically everytime you talk to her you'll just be reminded about your feelings that you have or used to have for her. Will make getting over the breakup so much slower. But sometimes you just don't have a choice I guess.
>>
File: get a gf.jpg (138 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
get a gf.jpg
138 KB, 1000x667
>>24359944
>start dating other people
>>
File: drmanhafeel.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
drmanhafeel.png
521 KB, 800x559
>>24358377

Happenned to me with my first and only gf. We have been together for FIVE years, she was my first I was her first, perfect case scenario.

She literally left me because I wasn't normie enough, I always was kind of a lone guy, had friends went to parties etc even to clubs but not that often, she loved that part of my personality.

Then she met new friends at work and during a party she went, she started to go out to clubs every weeks, asking me to go out with her but I aways refused because she is into pleb tier big room EDM garbage and I never go out in a club If I don't see A dj I like. She then started accusing me of holding her back (I never forced her to not doing something ine FIVE YEARS) it was an excuse, she was a very introvert person and didn't liked herself, when she realised she was cute and that 50000 Chad wanted to fuck her every weekend she quickly abandonned me.

I wasn't the perfect guy but I didn't deserved this, she left me after 5 years, I was crying like a baby every day, every fucking god damned minute of everyday, my family couldn't even recognize me, I was broken. I was just a page to turn for her, she was a whole world for me.
Hatred took the better of me and I started to go out with a fellow robot firend, we have good time nearly every weekend we meet people, nothing serious we don't fuck hot chicks but it's alright at least a try.

I know she'll come back eventually, not to try and have me back but just to talk or some shit. Trust me I had the time to chose the words I'm going to say. If she ever talk to me again, I am going to destroy her.

Sorry for the long read, never actually talked about it to anymone beside my roboto friendo.
>>
>>24359741
>her virginity was taken at a party when she was 16, (only time she had sex).

did she get raped?
did you have an assexual relationship with her?
>>
>>24360068
You managed to do it once, why not a second time?
>>
>>24360004

cut contact this guy is right, unless you are out of FRIENDS and can handle your ex french kissing chad in front of you like a quk.
>>
>>24360073
No thank-you for sharing I went through a very similar thing, was broken, humiliated myself, only thing is I know for a fact she will never speak to me again
>>
>>24360125
>and can handle your ex french kissing chad in front of you like a quk
she actually started dating a girl now. i don't even know how to feel about this.
>>
File: cat.jpg (16 KB, 194x179) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
16 KB, 194x179
>my ex broke up with me

wew, who let the normies in
>>
>>24360139

It's alright mate, you can never be sure years pass and people change, if she come back chose your words wisely. If she doesn't come back then it's okay, I'm ready for that situation too, one day will come where you will literally gives zero fucks about wether she comes back or not.
>>
>>24360151

what kind of fucked up red flags bearing roastie that girl was?
>>
>>24359885
It sounds like she was very disrespectful toward you. That's the only part where our situations are opposite. She travelled to my place every weekend, she used to buy things for me, such as food we ate, takeaways and weed sometimes (id normally buy the weed). She was essentially whipped as fuck, wrapped around my little finger. We shared our inner most secrets and it was true love. I would frequently start arguments, obsessing over her facebook activity etc, for no good reason either, I never found ANYTHING to make me paranoid about any possible cheating, she was loyal as fuck and I blew it, I was the only person she spoke to for fucks sake.

As for the %. When she broke up with me it was 100%, now it is 15%. I have broken no contact a few times, but I've only been blocked and told not to contact her again.

I can relate to you as you say she's a different person now. Now she has a tattoo, probably a butterfly on her back as she mentioned she wanted it a month before she broke up with me, I said it would look cheap etc, because to be fair it would, and she's been clubbing, something that she never did before, oh and one time I checked her Twitter after the breakup and one tweet said, 'boy likes me, not ready for that life rn' that's how I found out about the clubbing and tattoo, after I drink texted her about it she made her Twitter private.

The fact in your case, which should make it a lot easier for you is that you know she's fucked someone else for certain. This stops you from obsessing over what she might be doing. You know she's changed as a person, that train in your life stopped, and has now departed agaain, you're waiting for your next train, whether it be improvement in your life, or a new significant other.
>>
File: pepe out.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
pepe out.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>>24360107
I managed to get a gf only because she made all the effort. I still have no idea how to go about getting one, especially now that I've left uni.
Right now I'm a robot in all but virginity.

>>24360220
>tfw the thought of your ex sleeping with someone new

>>24360166
Why are you even in the thread
>>
>>24360220
All that stuff is very similar too. She used to be so sweet and dedicated and I really was a dick sometimes. After a massive fight she fucked someone, said "that's it! Done!" And wouldn't really explain to me except to reiterate "were not getting back together, fuck off, dont talk to me"
I rambled all kinds of crazy shit to her, when I saw her in pics holding hands with a guy I put her nudes on my blog. She saw, got a no contact order against me, said she would never forgive me
Feel ashamed but also that she deserved it
>>
>>24360362
Also I've kind of lost my mind because it has now registered that that train has left. She can never forgive me for that, I knew she would hate me for it and still did it
>>
>>24359944
the most toastie roastie
>>
>>24360362
>>24360400

I will admit I sperged out also after she broke up with me for a couple of days, soy des really needy and beta. As for posting the nudes, my reaction is good for you, and that it's funny as fuck. She did that to get back at you, you did that to get back at her. Tit for tat, eye for an eye, etc.

As for the train, I can also relate, knowing that it's actually gone, and not deluding myself anymore thinking it might come back. To be honest with you, even if it did, I wouldn't have it, because shes changed, and knowing that repels me.

It feels like I've lost mine too, because I was lonely before her, and when I had her I relied on her way too heavily in terms of social interaction and feelings and love and affection. Having something you rely on so heavily leaves you with a very big void that isn't being filled
>>
>>24360334
Im the one you replied to in greentext. Don't think of it like that, think instead that to do that, she has changed. If you're anything like me, the fact that she has changed will make her much less appealing. Yeah you'll think of what was, but that chapter is over, for you and for her.
>>
File: feeling pretty hard.jpg (7 KB, 180x216) Image search: [Google]
feeling pretty hard.jpg
7 KB, 180x216
>>24360777
Only took her a month to change though
>>
>>24361003
I hate to he black and white, but she must've been somewhat low quality for her to be able to get over you that quickly. Sorry if I offended, but so sometimes truth hurts.
>>
>>24358377
i have an excellent website for you
it's called
>>>/facebook/
you'll find plenty of like minded people willing to comfort you during your breakup,as they are also prone to dealing with similar problems

this is a board for people who are actually lonely, it's an honest mistake for you yo make and I completely forgive you for it

Have a nice day normalfriend!
>>
>>24361066
All women are like that. They feel worse immediately after the breakup, but get over it much quicker than a guy.
>>
>>24359040
You'll be fine. My ex had a new Facebook "relationship status" the day she left me. I didn't find out until a few months later because I have never used Facebook. A mutual friend brought it up out of nowhere because I guess he noticed right away but didn't want to being it so soon, but he assumed I had known. Felt not so good man.
>>
>>24361256
Such is life having less options..
>>
>>24358777
please make it stop
>>
why do you guys even stay here? i've had failures too but man robots don't want people like us here.
>>
>>24361605
Nice try, brobot
>>
>>24361718
I'm serious. I'm no robot. I've kissed two girls before plus I've grabbed a boobie before. I don't mix well with people in real life because i'd rather be on the internet. I kind of want to leave this place because all the hate is getting to my head but everywhere else is pretty bad.
Where can I go to actually find friends? I'm like in this strange area where I don't fit in here or there yet can't handle being completely alone
>>
File: No True Robot.png (172 KB, 1210x1060) Image search: [Google]
No True Robot.png
172 KB, 1210x1060
>>24361822
I've slept with 3, one of which was a gf (they all initiated). I still come here because I relate more to the people here than in the real world.
>>
>>24358377
>Why do girls make friends, especially friends of the other gender so easily?

beta orbiters

>Why do girls make friends, especially friends of the other gender so easily?

You have character flaws. Gain self knowledge and try to fix them

Why am I alone most of the time?
You do not project positivity
>>
>>24362308
I read this, it's from the cyborg thread a couple of days ago, isn't it? ha. Still, I can't lie that the hate gets into my head and that I can hardly be friends with anyone here because I'm not a trurobot who has always failed.
>>
>>24362352
Yeah, thought it was worth screencapping.
Barely anyone is a trurobot, people just think that others having had a slightly better situation than them means that their whole life has been fine.
I don't think many people find actual friends here either, they just connect with others temporarily over bad experiences. Like Tinder, but for friendship and losers.
>>
File: 1447124150483.jpg (18 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1447124150483.jpg
18 KB, 540x429
>>24360724
Yeah it's like there's just a hole in your life
Thanks for lending an ear Anon
>>
>>24361256
So it's true that girls get over it quicker then?

I wish it wasn't like this. It's not fair that I have to deal with this pain every day for almost a year now, but that she only felt it for a week or two and then it's like it never happened.

I was hoping maybe, deep down, she was still hurting at least a little. But I guess not.
>>
>>24363551
Well she could be. I'm going by what I've seen, but it makes sense. Girls have all these supportive groups, telling them that they'll get through it, and that he wasn't right for her, and they'll resolve it all for her mentally, but guys don't have that.
>>
>>24358600
>For me personally, the icing on the cake is my sick mind imagining her doing all kinds of wild things now that shes free of me.

so you menai ts like yer off in some dirty shower fistfull of vasiline jerking off a million miles a minute to the thought of her out there in the world getting banged hard?

then you forget to clean up the giant pile of meth and vasaline laced cum in the gross ass
shower drain?

im about to fucking puke damn kekholds man
>>
>>24360220
That chick really sounds like a chick at uni I know

Are you from hong kong?
>>
>>24364065
Pretty sure he meant 'icing on the cake' as in the worst part of the whole thing. Not a good thing.
>>
>>24364318
yeah, thanks famm. you got it. it was a figure of speech referring to it as the worst part. fucking autists
>>
>>24360073
>but I aways refused because she is into pleb tier

okay stop right there if thats yer thoughts towards it no wonder she left you

inb4 toastie roastie

im a guy you gotta fucking compramise in relatioshits man how dumb are you?
>>
File: 1446732963097.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446732963097.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>24364485
Text for the text god
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.