[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here who only almost lost his virginity? How did it happen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 4894894169498.png (31 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
4894894169498.png
31 KB, 800x700
Anyone here who only almost lost his virginity?
How did it happen, how did you fail?
>>
>Be 16
>Have gf
>Get frisky most nights but never go further than handjob/fingering
>One day while we're fucking around she says we should have sex
>She goes to get condom
>Takes fucking forever
>I'm nervous and my dick goes soft.
>Frantically trying to get it back up
>Makes me even more nervous
>Eventually get back to half chub
>Stick my semi flacid dick in her and thrust for a few minutes
>Eventually just give up and stop

Now I'm 25 and still a virgin.
>>
>>24355203
>and still a virgin.
no you're not
>>
>>24355203
Same happened to me when I was 19 only it was a one night stand. Lost my virginity for real at 24. Was a tough five years of constantly remembering the choke of the century.
>>
Poison is such a sex symbol. I fap to HER all the time. That's right. Her. She has a vagina and I like her rule 34 for life. The tranny stuff is just okay.
>>
>16
>best friend gets gf and starts hanging out with her
>I don't want to and look for new people to hang with at lunch
>make friends with these 2 girls
>we have been hanging out for a couple months
>they are having an all nighter
>invite me along
>one girls brings a huge bottle of Bacardi
>we hang out for a few hours on the street
>getting late as fuck
>start drinking
>fuck knows how long later
>I am making out with both
>one of the girls starts unzipping my trousers
>I stop her and say "I don't wan't to do it like this"
>absolutely fucking wasted at this point
>end up in a hospital because one of the girls is basically dying lmao
>her parents find out
>don't hang out any more

I don't even regret it desu, would have been complete shit.
>>
>>24355203
>handjob/fingering
>Stick my semi flacid dick in her
> still a virgin.
no, you're not retard
>>
>be 16
>start to meet up with a girl that used to be in our class
>she actually begins to be affectionate towards me
>for a time be charmed by her
>we go on strolls through the forest, draw together and what not
>at first we only ended up cuddling, out of curiosity cause none of us ever got to do so
>with each time we meet we cuddled and snuggled more, at last to the lewd point
>we began to tease eachoter badly
>can't count how many times I made her orgasm just by touching her, fingering or as she grinded against my thigh
>she actually was eager for us to go full on lewd and lose our virginities to eachother, but shortly after we decided to do it..
>despite what seemed common in between us, be it our problems or perception, at least to some degree, with time turned out to be bad character differance
>these differances began to weaken my feelings towards her
>at last she went psycho/yandere as I kept telling her that something feels wrong, that I do not feel the bond or connection anymore
>then she crumbled completly, extremally heartbroken
>tried to make it easier, comfort or keep her company
>with time she recovered, and after she changed school for her dream, art one, she became happy and fulfilled like she never was before
>while I, well..
>>
File: 1429135117668.jpg (572 KB, 1280x1987) Image search: [Google]
1429135117668.jpg
572 KB, 1280x1987
>>24357229
oh, in case, what I meant with the decision was that we agreed to do it when the time was convinient, but the time never came, nor did I, like, she neved made me climax, considering I was the pleasing one, not pleased, huh.. but maybe I was just hesistant
>>
reposting my "almost lost my virginity to a married milf" story

Not gonna greentext, fuck that.

I was 20, she was 39, married, petite spinner body, perky B cup tits, blonde, cute. Worked at a Target store next to mine, so we had seen each other in passing and we had built kind of a rapport. I knew her husband worked for Pepsi as a merchandiser. Cool guy. Stocked Pepsi shit at my store as well as hers. She was sitting outside of my work all teary eyed. I asked what was wrong, she said her ride bailed on her. I asked where she had to go, and it was on my way. We spoke a few minutes, she offered me $20 for the ride. I refused but she insisted over and over, so I took it.

We get in the car, she's complimenting me and getting touchy. Never happened to me before.

We get to her place, I pull into the driveway, next thing her tongue is in my mouth and I'm having my first kiss. We make out for a minute and she smiles and says "have you had sex before?" I say "yeah" with my best poker face on, she says "was it good?" I shrug and say "it was sex." She smiles and says "it would be better with me." I help her get her few bags of groceries out of the car and say I'll see her later. She just stands there smiling at me and I drive off.

I hate unfaithful whores.
>>
>>24355504
Yes he is he didn't cum
>>
>>24355621
You cockblocked yourself out of a threesome
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.