[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decided I don't want to be a lonely robot >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447364952791.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447364952791.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>Decided I don't want to be a lonely robot
>I'm not a bad looking guy fuck it
>Make an account on pof and ok cupid
>message some grills
>No replies other than "I'm not interested sorry"

How the fuck does one even get anywhere with dating sites? It's been three months now and every interaction has been like this. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>24354080
You can't be just "not bad looking", you have to be a 9/10. If you're 9/10 you'll get multiple dates. If you're a 7/10 you'll get no dates. That's how it works.
>>
>>24354140
Yeah but it's mot even like I'm messaging 10/10's or anything, I'm just going for average chicks. Why are they so fucking uptight?
>>
>>24354080
because they get 100's of messages a week from guys just like you that aren't bad looking but not exactly 10/10's either I just went through the same thing I'd say I'm a sold 7/10 facial aesthetically and have an 8/10 body from lifting compared to normies and I catch women checking me out in real life almost daily, I'm just too pussy to go up and talk to them and I don't drink or do drugs so picking up women at bars and parties aka easy mode is out of the equation for me. But when I went on POF i messaged over a hundred girls within 2 weeks and got about a 20-25% response rate and didn't go on a single date. These dating sites put these average roasties on a pedastool because of the influx of dudes spamming them and it gives them an ego boost( which is what 70% of them are after anyways, they don't plan on meeting up with anyone they are just attention whoring). If a girl is desperate enough to put herself on one of these sites its because she doesn't get the attention she wants IRL so then she thinks she's hot shit when she gets 20 messages a day from beta's telling her how hot and beautiful she is. 90% of those bitches on there are worthless single moms with no real hobbies or interests beyond watching tv and listening to shitty country music.
>>
W2C that sweater senpai?
>>
>>24354484
this this this

hiroshima nagasaki blox
>>
dating websites are truly garbage faggot trash, full of christmas cakes, used up single-moms and bottom-of-the-barrell human trash that doesn't even try to appear interesting.
it's mostly also bad because there is literally no way to find somebody similar to you. I work in a specific field, a specific career and have a specific degree. the chance that you find a woman that does the same or knows exactly what I do is pretty much zero. even if your career choice is something more people do, it would still be turn out difficult.

best advice is to find somebody through friends of friends or work colleagues or similar.
>>
>>24354080
H A M K I N G
>>
>>24354181
I know man I did the same thing on POF

I'm probably a 7/10 and I messaged other 7/10 girls and they didn't even respond to me.

I honestly buy into the misogynistic stuff people say about them all fucking the same few guys. It's the only way it makes sense. Everybody I've ever talked to who tried online dating gave the same story no matter how handsome or how nice or how much money he made. They all get ignored.
>>
>>24354080
You can't escape your curse.

For some reason the universe made you unwanted, the girls just know you're "one of those guys" they know to avoid like the plague.

It's hard not to be a little bitter considering females have it way better in this area but oh well, that would just make you even more of a pariah lol
>>
>>24355256
Nigga I've just got out of a 5 year relationship and I'm looking to get back on the wagon. You know nothing of me.
>>
>>24355606
>got out of a 5 year relationship
what happened, mane? you can tell uncle anon
>>
>>24355606
NORMIES LEAVE
O
W
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.