[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanting a girlfriend >need to be there for her at all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1465275624957.jpg (17 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1465275624957.jpg
17 KB, 260x384
>wanting a girlfriend

>need to be there for her at all times
>she gets sad or depressed you need to be next to her to comfort her and tell her you love her.
>buying her shit and wasting your own hard earned money
>no time for yourself

I have had a girlfriend. Its fucking stupid. I fell for the girlfriend meme.
>>
File: pepe sad.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Doesn't sounds too bad
>>
>>29281914
I'm all of the above minus the money thing.
I have a findom fetish and want a cute femboy to force me to spend money on him and take him out to expensive dinners
>>
>>29281914

and she will be there for you at all times

>she gets sad or depressed you need to be next to her to comfort her and tell her you love her.

how's high school going buddy?

maybe the first couple dates and then after that only on special occassians. if you are with a girl that constantly wants you to buy her little things tell her to fuck off

>no time for yourself

dank meme man

t. dude who had a gf once in high school 6 years ago
>>
>can't act too nerdy; have to hide nerdy interests
>need to be social; have to hang out or she'll dump me
>she needed constant entertainment
>she starts nagging and putting me down if I start showing weakness
>she was always shopping for a better bf
>sex is something you have to "perform" at; it becomes a chore

Don't just get A gf robots, get a good one.
>inb4 they don't exist
Don't get the worst ones at least.
>>
>>29281914

>no time for yourself

Your brain is malfunctioning. Get help.
>>
File: 14.jpg (71 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
71 KB, 600x563
>Tfw no gf to cuddle when one of us is sad
>don't get to watch her cute face light up when I buy her a present
>no company those times I'm lonely
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.