[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey NEETs How does it feel that a spider is LITERALLY more useful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: waiting_spider_web.jpg (494 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
waiting_spider_web.jpg
494 KB, 1600x1200
Hey NEETs

How does it feel that a spider is LITERALLY more useful and productive than you are?

It helps the environment too by ridding it of smaller insects. Something a NEET would never do.

Your life is literally less worth than that of a spider, or any other insect.
>>
File: 081009-beaver-dam-02.jpg (51 KB, 575x382) Image search: [Google]
081009-beaver-dam-02.jpg
51 KB, 575x382
Beavers build dams

NEETs build shitty houses in video games
>>
File: pop_Birds_Nest_Minnesota_1.jpg (46 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
pop_Birds_Nest_Minnesota_1.jpg
46 KB, 400x311
When was the last time you built such a nice nest neetscum?

Most of you would probably gasp for air and collapse after collecting 2 twigs. Birds do it effortlessly.

Birds are literally better humans than you are.
>>
>>29280993
haha. so thinks you, but in actuality, I spend all my time breeding and raising a legion of the very spiderbros you deem heroes. I am their parent, and they suckle at my cricket-feeding teat. in addition to spiders, I have successfully created a gigantic population of mantids in my area, ravaging the vile insects that would otherwise overwhelm the area. haha. you think you're so clever, comparing us to superior insects. but really, I am more productive than most humans through the raising and nurturing of my small friends. I am the very force that makes it possible for these glorious creatures to do their work. can you say the same, OP? have you ever done anything on such a scale as this before, OP? I am literally a god, making the lives of now thousands of insects and arachnids possible through my charity and parenting. haha. go kill yourself, you fool. haha.
>>
convert oxygen and sugar into carbon dioxide for my plant bros to metabolize, get fucked op
>>
>>29281126
bwahaha. and how do these birds thrive? by eating from the various, segregated birdfeeders scattered throughout the entirety of my parents' backyard. they would have to struggle and compete to build their nests, but thanks to me, a neet, the birds of my area can enjoy a life of building even more nests. they also keep the mantid population in check, which I introduced to my area in the first place. haha. fuck you, op.
>>
>implying
As a NEET I spend all my neetbux every month, and some more from my parent's money, funnelling cash into the economy.
>>
>>29280993
>helps the environment
>by ridding it of smaller insects
>ridding it
thats not how ecosystems work
>>
I'm a consumer, I receive government bux and spend them on high quality products, giving money to those companies that manage to stay competitive and ensuring capital flows to those who will use it most efficiently.

No need to thank me OP
>>
i let billions of microorganisms thrive on my body
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.