[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>laying in bed this morning >suddenly room starts spinning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (312 KB, 588x603) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312 KB, 588x603
>laying in bed this morning
>suddenly room starts spinning at a million millions an hour
>have to shit as well
>barely get to the john
>shit my guts out while the world spins right round baby right round
>get a ride to a walk in clinic
>still spinning like a record baby
>puke all over the floor
>get to jump the line and get looked at
>grab some pillz from the pharmacy

It's been a few hours and holy fuck I still feel awful. I'm laying in bed and I shit you not if I even shift my head an inch the room fucking spins like crazy. I have never felt this bad in my entire life.

What's the most sick you've ever been? Distract me from my suffering with stories of yours.
>>
a good way to raise your body's natural immunity is to ingest raw garlic. when garlic is broken apart the chemical reaction results in a certain antibiotic forming. it is, however, very rancid and spicy to eat, so i personally like toasting some bread with butter on it and then sprinkle freshly chopped garlic and eat it as raw garlic bread. i usually fall sick in the throat or sinus and not so much the stomach but this is to step up your immunity so i hope it can help you anon, get well soon.
>>
>>29277470
I got mononucleosis in the summer of 2002, that was the sickest I've ever been. There wasn't a ton of vomiting, but there was a good amount of nausea and it basically felt like I was really, really hung over for over 4 months.

I could barely get out of bed and I remember really wanting to play games, but I couldn't even concentrate enough to play Animal Crossing. By the same token because I was always in bed I didn't actually sleep a lot so in the end it was like being awake and groggy for months on end.

It was early 00's and summer so almost everything was in repeats, I spent of the time just laying there watching the war play out. It was pretty horrible.

Ohh and to add a bit more /r9k/ flavor, I had been falling in love with my best friend at the time. I actually got the mono from badly washed dishes at a hippy party she took me to. Before that we had been gaining a connection and it looked like might be starting something of a relationship after some make out sessions and sex a couple of times.

But she was also getting ready for med school and as soon as she heard I got mono basically treated me like a plague victim and wouldn't even hang out as friends during that time, let along anything more.

She's married with kids and fat now though so it's not all bad.
>>
>>29277522
I'll keep that garlic thing in mind, thanks.

I don't so much mind the nausea but it's the fucking dizziness. It's horrible, I can't describe how shitty it is. Take a phone or camera and spin it in the air (above something soft like a bed or couch) and have it record the fall. It looks like that.
>>
>>29277522
Or you could just do what eastern Europeans do and eat it with some pork or cheese.
>>
>>29277643
I knew a guy who got mono in college, it fucked him up real good. He said he got it from a water fountain.
>>
>>29277470
>What's the most sick you've ever been? Distract me from my suffering with stories of yours.
Are you swedish?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 325x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 325x681
>>29278140
No, is this thought process common in Sweden?

>mfw there was just a car crash outside my house

What a strange day.
>>
File: 1464578658097.jpg (33 KB, 610x608) Image search: [Google]
1464578658097.jpg
33 KB, 610x608
>get braces tightened
>exact same day get horrible food poisoning and my period
>had to lay in my own blood and shit in the bathtub while my teeth felt like they were getting jackhammered
>>
>>29277470
>everyone in my family gets a stomach bug at the same time
>everyone pukes and shits literally constantly so toilet is always occupied
>i puke up macaroni dinner on hardwood floor and see the little macaroni all chewed up and shit
It was pandemonium.
>>
>>29277733
Yeah fortunately I got over it eventually and it purged someone from my life who needed purging, but it was super shitty at the time.
>>
Meningitis when I was a kid. Nearly died and caused me to go blind.
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 960x1089) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 960x1089
>>29278302
Situations like those are kind of funny.

>>29278394
How can you post if you're blind? I can imagine some kind of Braille keyboard, but how do you navigate websites?

>mfw I went and made toast
I'm seriously considering ripping my eyes out. These pills take ages to work.
>>
>>29278485
I have a friend who reads and posts for me. We browse the site together.
>>
A mini stroke where i lost the ability to read and speak. I was gonna call an ambulance but i was too tired and just fell asleep.
Woke up with a head ache and i've been fine since.
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 1029x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 1029x409
>>29278592
That's neat. Is it like this picture?

>>29278593
>lost the ability to read and speak
I didn't even think that could happen.
>>
File: parodiusc1tdjgz4o1_500.gif (2 MB, 413x393) Image search: [Google]
parodiusc1tdjgz4o1_500.gif
2 MB, 413x393
>>29278592
>be blind
>call friend to come over and spend time
>hey buddy, would mind reading some 4chan for me?
This is one of the saddest things I can imagine. Pretty great.
>>
>>29277470

I had this exact thing happen to me.

You probably had an inner ear infection that damaged your ear, which fucks with your balance. If it's anything like me, you'll be fucked for today, able to move with some discomfort tomorrow, and be 80% fine the day after. But you'll always been more prone to dizziness from here on out.

You may also have Meniere's disease: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/menieres-disease/basics/definition/con-20028251
>>
File: 1297836486170.jpg (31 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
1297836486170.jpg
31 KB, 600x595
>wake up
>look for my acid left over from the club last night
>son is spinning and shitting everywhere
>mfw
>>
>>29277682

I had an ear infection and passed out watching tv due to spinning

went away after 2 days of anti-biotic
>>
I went to the gym one time with my /fit/ friend and unkowingly I did 2 hours of bicep workouts after not working out ever and gave myself rhabdomyolysis and had to stay in the hospital for 7 days to get my liver and kidneys flushed out. This was also during finals week at uni but luckily my professors wernt fags
>>
>>29278769
The medicine they prescribed mentioned that disease. I think you might be right because this has happened to me before, just not this badly.

>>29278800
kek'd and checked

>>29278809
I kind of want to play some any PS4 but the thought of trying to sit upright is too much.
>>
>>29278918
I have an exam on Thursday, I hope I'm better before then though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.