[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 12
Failed normie woman here, 23 years old.

Ask me anything
>>
File: 1464662173873.jpg (59 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
1464662173873.jpg
59 KB, 800x513
1. how do your armpits smell?
2. do you shave your armpits?
3. do you shave your pussy?
4. what does your pussy smell like? is it stinky?
5. do you shave your asshole?
6. why did you make this thread?
7. why haven't you posted tits yet?
>>
>>29274193
>1. how do your armpits smell?
They dont
>2. do you shave your armpits?
Yes although unshaven look nice to me
>3. do you shave your pussy?
Yes, at least party
>4. what does your pussy smell like? is it stinky?
Normal
>5. do you shave your asshole?
Yes
>6. why did you make this thread?
Have some knowledge of normie life, how to get women, what makes someone fail as a normie, etc. I am bored so thought I could share it
>7. why haven't you posted tits yet?
You have whole internet for free tits
>>
>>29274157
Why do you class yourself as a failed normie? What are the best/worst aspects of your life?
>>
>>29274262
How do I get women? How do I approach a girl in class? I dont know how to start a convo unless they start it.
>>
>>29274262
>You have whole internet for free tits
Not how it works roastie. Tits or GTFO.
>how to get women
yeah yeah, be good looking we know.

you're useless and a waste of space. stop attention whoring.
>>
>>29274278
Failed normie: someone who wants to fit in with popular group ("cool kids") but fails due to many factors (like lack of common interests, charisma, bad looks etc). Also someone who would like to be above cheesy and nerdy stuff but doesnt belong anywhere else (sometimes becomes self-hating).

As to best aspects of my life: education probably. I was always on top of my classes (usually with little effort), keep up the appearance of smart and well-informed (even if it isnt always true). Probably have good prospects for work after uni. Also never had problem with starting to know new people, chatting up to them etc.

Worst: keeping an established social life in general, non-existent love life. I can make new friends but never raise above "failed normie" level of struggle to actually matter in any group.
>>
>>29274306
Give me more specific info about you and girl in the class and I might be able to suggest something (although very individual advices belong to adv)
>>
>>29274395
Hey, what kind of love life would you want instead of a non-existent one? Do you not enjoy the extra free time you get from a medicore social life?
>>
File: 1448961499148-4.png (559 KB, 639x512) Image search: [Google]
1448961499148-4.png
559 KB, 639x512
>>29274157
If dick size really mattered, wouldn't women love being fisted?

Also, what's with the lack of tight pussys on the marketplace? Anal is effort sometimes.

pic unrelated
>>
Why'd you fail?

Are you beyond hope?
>>
>>29274157
How many dicks you've taken into yourself?
>>
>>29274558
Well healthy relationship would be nice but I am not really seeing myself having it (trust issues and similar problems).
Well I spend extra free time on r9k, so that kind of answer the "enjoy" part.
>>
do you think women are as horrible as r9k believes they are?
>>
>>29274157
How do you fail on easy mode? Are rich betas just not that attractive to you?
>>
File: 1407940222694.jpg (60 KB, 684x571) Image search: [Google]
1407940222694.jpg
60 KB, 684x571
>>29274157
Would you rather be raped by an ugly dude or be in a long term relationship with a chad who beats you up regularly.

>I already know the answer
>>
>>29274622
I feel you, trust issues have been a long obstacle for me. Only after many, many, years I feel like I am finally over it.
Usually I spend my free time reading books which I do enjoy, but lately I'm not in the mood for that. Wish I could concentrate on drawing, I am kind of good at it.
>>
>>29274434
I mean in general, I don't really have a oneitis. I am 6'2" and pretty good looking but I don't know what to say to a girl. Im not a virgin or anything either, I mostly do online dating as I can write really well and be suave as fuck on "paper", but when it comes to IRL interaction, the words don't flow freely.
>>
>>29274700
Communism worked on paper, and failed in practice.

Just like you.
>>
>>29274591
Dick size does matter but its never as extreme as men show it.
Its mainly a thing you brag about to your girlfriends to get that one "ooooh, girl!" response and get back to more interesting topics. That or some girls use it as "getting back at him" tactic, which is almost universally seen as trashy and below the belt.
That said nicely sized penis feels nice (girth more than lenght) but other factors play just as big role in sex (like stamina).

Dunno if lack of tight girls is a real thing, ever heard only one guy say it about his ex. Most people dont seem concerned and anal is actually quite rare where i live.

>>29274611
Combination of average looks, low self-esteem, awkwardness, aloofness, lack of life experience in teen years and inability to catch up.

I wouldnt say I am beyond saving but I keep sabotaging my efforts.

>>29274616
3, lost virginity at 20
>>
>>29274157
>will you marry me? i can offer you the neetdom
>follow up question. why the fuck not?
>fuck you
>dogs or cats
>what female celeb would you fuck if you could
>what male actor would you fuck if you could
>best film by nicolas cage
>burgers or brats
>france or italy
>how big are your boobs
>what does your cell phone smell like
>whats the meanest thing you've done
>you want some fucky fucky?
>>
File: 1381858158223.jpg (115 KB, 714x960) Image search: [Google]
1381858158223.jpg
115 KB, 714x960
>>29274766
>penis size
>below the belt

Unintentional kek. Have an upboat.

Second question; why can't women control their fucking weight? Do they even know how disgusting it is to look at them?
>>
File: 1463307584553.jpg (152 KB, 1033x798) Image search: [Google]
1463307584553.jpg
152 KB, 1033x798
>>29274395
You're just a fucking normie.

End your life.
>>
>>29274262
Why do you shave all that? That's terrible.
>>
>>29274631
Well, I am a woman- dont consider myself terrible, know many decent women too. So of course I dont think women are as terrible as r9k portrays them but I can understand where they are coming from (bad childhood role models, bad experience, being in the bottom of dating scene due to looks or personality).
I have similar problems with my outlook on men, so its isnt very surprising for me.

>>29274648
Basically what I described in>>29274766.
I know girls have much easier time but I never felt it. I managed to get rid of virginity but my all 3 attemps at having something failed. Never had "rich betas" interested in me, or even normal betas, orbiters or whatever r9k calls them. Dont get hit on or anything like that. Didnt know about concept of cat calling until usa feminist started talking about it.

>>29274686
Both are terrible do I have to choose one?
>>
>>29274766
>3, lost virginity at 20

"""""""""Failed"""""""""" Normie

This is why I hate femanons. femanons are literally incapable of understanding what a robot actually is.
>>
>>29274945
Oh, you poor girl. You've only had sex 3 times, and no rich beta provider?? Fuck, life must be soooooooo hard for you, honey bunch!
>>
>>29274688
Yeah maybe with time. I am actually also good at drawing at least used to, didnt practice for years. My first teen attempt of trying to fit in was an awkward handing out of my chinese cartoon-styled drawing in junior high. It was painfully stupid but worked for some time.

>>29274700
From what you described you are in okay position. I usually start small talk with references to the class we take together, then ask why he/she chose it, etc.

>>29274860
Dont know. I dont live in usa but my guess is even there the perception of "all women are fatasses" is blown out of proportion (hah x2).
Those group that advocate for fatness seem to be simply a very vocal minority. We dont really have a lot of fat girls here. There are really rare and many girls keep their diet clean.
>>
>>29274951
I dont consider myself robot or fembot.
>>
>>29275074
>I dont live in usa but my guess is even there the perception of "all women are fatasses" is blown out of proportion
About 65% of the population is overweight, half of which is obese.

Guess what, most of the other western world is actually worse.

Looks like you're just a sheltered rich kid so you don't actually see the underclass.
>>
>>29274918
Because society expects that, basicially.
>>29274782
>>will you marry me? i can offer you the neetdom
Dont know you so no
>>follow up question. why the fuck not?
I want to do something with my life, neetdom is boring
>>fuck you
>>dogs or cats
Cats
>>what female celeb would you fuck if you could
I am not bi so none
>>what male actor would you fuck if you could
There are many attractive ones, I dont have favorites or high standards. The hound from got is my husbando.
>>best film by nicolas cage
None
>>burgers or brats
None agaib
>>france or italy
France
>>how big are your boobs
Technically d but since I am smaller and skinny its realistically a b/c
>>what does your cell phone smell like
Slightly sweet
>>whats the meanest thing you've done
I was often mean to my little sister when we were younger
>>you want some fucky fucky?
Always
>>
>>29275202
So society looks at your pussy? Are you a professional prostitute?
>>
>>29275202
Ok, let's see that shaved asshole then, as an amateur asshole inspector I have high expectations.
>>
>>29275202
>beta offers neetdom to roastie, which clearly means he can afford it
>claims that rich betas have never been interested in her

Roasties, lmao

I bet her idea of rich is like a billionaire or something
>>
>>29275117
>sheltered rich kid
hardly, most of my family are equivalent of usa's rednecks.
Most of western societies are aging, with older people being usually fat. I am not saying we didnt get significantly fatter, compared to last generations but it doesnt seem like a gigantic problem among young people, certainly not majority of them.
>>
>>29275202
>how tall are you?
>why are women so petty?
>what is your opinion on the BBC meme
>if relationships don't work why not ride the cock carousel for a while?
>>
>>29275227
I though it was more about shaved armpits part.
>>29275250
You can google better looking and bleached assholes
>>29275255
You know getting someone to jokingly say they will marry you, is not a bounding promise or anything that will happen irl?
>>
>>29275328
>You know getting someone to jokingly say they will marry you, is not a bounding promise or anything that will happen irl?
No, that's how fickle whores think. Every promise or offer I make is sincere and I expect to be held accountable.
>>
>>29275321
>how tall are you?
160cm (5"3?)
>why are women so petty?
>what is your opinion on the BBC meme
Its a thing for girls with daddy issues/very prudish parents who they want to piss of and for insecure white guy who might be slightly more into black cocks then they would want to admit
>if relationships don't work why not ride the cock carousel for a while?
I never had guy hitting on me for hookups and I dont really see the appeal.
I am a boring monogamist who like routine stuff.
>>
>>29275321
>>why are women so petty?
Forgot about this one: we just pay attention to more detail, especially in relationship. Sometimes we are right about it (like small things your boyfriend says can tell you a lot about how he really views your relationship, etc). We cannot understand why men do not pay attention to details.
>>
How do you feel about Islam invading your country? Do you think you'll look good in a burqa?
>>
>>29275459
Indifferent, islam is far from invading my country and I dont like fear-mongering media.
>>
>>29275511
Why'd you make this thread? Is it because you're an attention whore? Do you think you're special? Do you think this board is your personal blogspace?
>>
>>29275511
How many mosques are there in your capital?
>>
>>29275538
One or two as far as I know. Honestnly I am more interested in stale economic situation than in "muslim threat" that west totally didnt cause by fucking up the whole region.

>>29275534
I was bored. You know you can filter threads, right?
>>
>>29275604
>>One or two as far as I know.
Not all mosques have to be geographical landmarks, so the number is probably 30-40.
>>
How do I be friends with a girl? I literally just want to be friends with one without being an orbiter, and regardless of how excited they are to be friends for the first month or two we tend to just drift apart or escalate things in some weird way.
>>
>>29274157
1. Post face
2. Are you a racist edgelord like everyone on this board?
>>
>>29275616
Doubt it. We dont have big muslim population apart from some turks and few tatar villages.
>>
>>29275630
How did things fall apart in cases when you tried?

>>29275638
This is not soc.
No, I am not a racist.
>>
>>29275630
Same way you get to fuck her or marry her, be Chad. Only to be friends with her, don't allow her to fuck you. Or just allow her to serve as a cumdumpster to you, she'll still cherish the "friendship" and act great towards you.

Oh, you're not Chad? Well, then the basic respect you need to form a friendship will not be there from her side, sorry.
>>
>>29275681
Gee I wonder why majority of people form relationships and friendships. Are they all chads?
>>
>>29275386
why would you want to marry some random person you never saw?
>>
I think there's only one pressing question we should be asking and it is this: Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>29276070
Dont worry about that one. Men stop to notice women of certain age anyway.
>>
File: selfie.jpg (108 KB, 540x704) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
108 KB, 540x704
what do you think of my dick
>>
>>29276047
If you have to ask, this is not a site for you.
>>
>>29276133
Nice foreskin, chinese character for happy ruins it.
>>
I think I've got the beginnings of an ingrown toenail, what are some ways I can get rid of it at home before it gets worse?
>>
>>29274395
What do you study? What do you want to do when you graduate?
>>
>>29276148
Fantasy of having your perfect manic pixie girl suddenly show up its not what happens irl to such relationships.
>>
>>29276242
Eastern europeam studies + plan on economics related ones for my 2nd degree.
Work in government, dyplomatics or ngos.
>>
Do you have a tumblr account? Is it necessary for young women to have one to be a normie?
>>
>>29274395
>Failed normie: someone who wants to fit in with popular group ("cool kids") but fails due to many factors

Wow that describes me perfectly in middle and high school. I don't know why I set myself up for failure, I should've just been happy with the people around me
>>
>>29276260
What would you suggest instead?

Because if you haven't noticed according to the divorce rates statistics, it's a coin toss either way, might as well marry the first person I say hello to in the morning and try to make it work.

That is real. Everything else is ideology.
>>
>>29274157
so you're a walking oxymoron
>>
>>29276317
>Work in government, dyplomatics or ngos.
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>29276319
Hardly anyone has tumblr account and if they do they arent normie women.
>>
>>29276342
Why such strong reaction?
>>
>>29276317
What country are you from?

I visited a lot of eastern European countries last summer and have some family out there.
>>
>>29276376
It's very easy to piss off robot virgins. Just by being a girl, basically.
>>
>>29275328
>You know getting someone to jokingly say they will marry you, is not a bounding promise or anything that will happen irl?

you threw your chance away. i was being cute and spontaneous. yet you called me a liar. you violated my hope for humanity. i shall find a new girl. one who values my betaism. you're dead to me.
>>
>>29276355
what about instagram?
>>
>>29276202

Hey, OP, mind answering my question you fucking whore? I'll call the mods and have you arrested.
>>
>>29276326
>if 50% of marriages fail that means its always coin toss
Are you slow or something?
If anything it means that people get married with people they arent compatible with, get married too quickly without realizing potential problems and so on: so basically all mistakes you want to do too. There are things that make relationships and marriages work, like finding trustworthy responsible adult, knowing exactly what you want and many more.

Its like saying " 50% of people lose at chess each time, so its obviously a coin-toss, no skill involved". You do realize how stupid it sounds?
>>
>>29276376
Because you're literally contributing to fucking over countries that really don't need any more fucking over and don't see anything wrong in it.
>>29276411
I really don't give a shit about a NGO shill's panty contents.
>>
>>29276444
More normie girls have this one. I have one but its private with no photos or people following- use it to look at pretty people.
>>
>>29276462
It doesn't sound stupid at all, a marriage isn't supposed to be a battle. Well, of course, to you it is, but generally to normal people it's supposed to be a collaborative effort. How many people would lose at chess if they both played so that the other party wins?

Since you obviously don't know anything about chess either, here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draw_(chess)#Draws_in_all_games
>>
>>29276489
So we dont need government or diplomacy?
>>
>>29276531
I dont see marriage as battle but you simply wont be compatible with every human being you meet. There are many differences from lifestyle to sexuality and how one sees good relationship.
>>
Would you date a 5'7'' manlet?
>>
>>29276648
If i liked him overall then yes. Was attracted to some very short men over the years.
>>
File: 6-11.png (133 KB, 1018x1747) Image search: [Google]
6-11.png
133 KB, 1018x1747
Do you find anime grills cute? Would you date a weeb?
>>
>>29276712
th-thanks senpai you made my day brighter
>>
>>29276648
The fact that you use the word "manlet" is a clear sign that you will die a kissless virgin. It's nothing but a robot meme from ugly lanklet virgins to try to make themselves feel superior to others.
>>
Are you into older guys? How much older would you consider? What if he's also a sugar daddy?
>>
>>29276712
does the term cumdumpster offend you?
>>
>>29276769
Used to, not anymore- 2d cannot compare to irl and the more you think about it the dumber it looks.
I was a weeb in my teens so no: i wouldnt date a weeb because I know too much about what they are like.
I am okay with enjoying some "better" stuff like tenshi no tamago or mononoke. Moe is cancer though.

>>29276810
Older guys can be very attractive. Ten years older is okay. Anything more seems a bit too much for me, i like more or less "equal" relations.
Having sugar daddy is against my principles and I loathe girls who do that sort of thing. Its glorified prostitution without consequences. I especially hate sugar daddies who are married and look for side chick.
>>
>>29276833
It doesnt affect me at all, its too surreal. Could work as a dirty word to throw in during sex, I guess.
>>
>>29276940
Did you ever get rejected because you were a weeb? Would you reject someone you were dating if you found out they were hiding their power levels?
>>
>>29277149
No, being weeb had nothing to do with it. I just started getting into cinematography and literature and over time noticed how lacking and juvenile anime and manga is (with very few exceptions).
So I wouldnt think highly of someone stuck in stuff meant as easy entertainment for teens, sometimes with cringy "edgy" qualities.

If I was already dating somebody hiding their powerlevel, then maybe it would go down in a different way.
>>
>>29277220

What's your favourite novel?
>>
>>29274262
>How to get women
>Be Chad
>>
>>29277312
Dont have one. Always loved russian masters with dostoyevsky as "baby first adult novel".
I could say i like to re-read schultz cinnamon shops, babel odessa tales and master and margarita the most: but that doesnt mean they are my all times favorite.
>>
>>29277328
>How to get women
>Become Chad

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: slide_347262_3676988_free.jpg (413 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
slide_347262_3676988_free.jpg
413 KB, 1000x750
>>29274157
Do you like dinosaurs?
>>
File: 1379933470732.png (330 KB, 418x529) Image search: [Google]
1379933470732.png
330 KB, 418x529
>replying to normie threads
>replying to roastie threads
>replying to normie roastie threads
>>
>>29276954
Do you prefer to be dominated in bed?
>>
>>29277439
Only lightly, just choking, spanking, that sort of thing. I'm really boring.
>>
>>29277478
So you just lie there in bed like a dead fish? You're right, guys find that boring.
>>
Where in eastern Europe are you from
>>
>>29277411
Yes, used to be big dinosaur nerd when I was a kid.
>>
>>29274745
Severely underrated post boys and girls.
>>
>>29277492
Not op:>>29277478
Being dominated is fun sometimes but i never treated sex as a thing to express fetishes or dominant/submissive dichotomy. Usually its just carefree and fun, with lots of changing positions, so its hard to tell who is the dominating one.
>>
>>29277520
Poland.
Very original place.
>>
>>29277596
Just saying it because in my experience, most girls I've been with preferred to let the guy take charge and be used as a toy.
>>
>>29277618
Why not just become a camwhore then? You'll have to suck much less cock than in NGOs.
>>
>>29277679
She hates anything that resembles prostitution, as she said above.
>>
>>29277738
Why work in an NGO then.
>>
>>29277618
Is it true that the right-wing is robust there even among the youth?
What do you think of left-wing or feminism?
>>
>>29277618
>Poland

Post vocaroo. I love slavic women
>>
>>29277802
It's not. The country is completely cucked by NATO, they have a puppet government, and CIA/Soros-funded SJW "culture".
>>
>>29277847
Poland just can't get a break. Their entire history they've been the punching bag of bigger powers who took turns raping them.
>>
>>29277679
What he said: >>29277738
>>29277783
Damn, did ngo raped your cat or something? Many are shitty swindlers but some do good work- especially in country lacking in social services and programs like mine.
>>29277802
Its true and I dislike it. I am more on left-wing side anyway.

>>29277811
Dont have nice voice.
>>
>>29277882
Same shit goes for most of Eastern Europe, which is why seeing this chick on the fast track to becoming the "elite" i.e. traitor to her own people, is really disgusting.
>>
>>29277899
>Dont have nice voice.

Slavic accents are the best. I don't believe you. If you don't want to, fair enough, but don't use excuses.
>>
>>29277946
Maybe she's a heavy smoker.
>>
>>29277939
>traitor to her own people
For sure, dont dream about anything else.
>>
>>29274157
Would you date someone with autism?
>>
>>29274157
>Failed normie woman here, 23 years old.
>Ask me anything
Do you want a robot boyfriend? Will you be my gf?
>>
>>29274262
>>29274193
>#6 isn't how does your ass smell

wtf why break the pattern?
>>
>>29278102
Probably not. I dont have high standard but being mentally healthy is important.
>>29278115
Depends on whenever we can meet irl and if we would like each other then
>>
>>29277618
TROJMIASTO
>>
>>29278168
Autism is a different way of thinking. Just because it doesnt correspond to society's random shitty social cues doesnt mean its an ilness.

People like you make me wish I was the ugliest person on earth but neurotypical.
>>
>>29278203
Lodz.
>>
>>29278305
Autism is a spectrum raging from high-functioning to really severe. Not just "different way of thinking". If you are high functioning you shouldnt have a big problem in society.
>>
>>29278367
CUMUJACA W TROJMIESCIE
>>
>>29278403
Would you date a higher functioning autist then?
>>
>>29278450
To ci sie udalo. Danzig juz zydow przyjmuje? Inaczej moze byc ciezko.
>>
>>29274157
>Woman
You have to go back
>>
>>29278479
I guess, depends on what kind of person he would be. Slightly inept guys can be cute.
>>
>>29278367
That looks a bit out of the way. Is there anything fun to do there for a day or a weekend?
>>
>>29278598
No. There are some hipsters and a highest crime rate in all of Poland.
>>
>>29278524
You mean depending on looks and cock size.
>>
How and when did you find this website? Why are you still here?
>>
What's the best city to move to in Poland?
>>
>>29278795
Cracow or wroclaw are both nice.
>>29278787
I was a weeb in teens and discovered 4chan by myself in highschool. Visited since. Its addictive and one of few places to talk or vent anonymously.
>>
>>29278492
How fucking mean you had to be to the guys who tried to talk to you?
I spend 4 years in school with 20 woman in my class and every "unpopular, lonely" one was this way because of her attitude. All you have to do is not to be a bitch.
>>
>>29278777
>i must fit everything into my redpill agenda
Also nice trips
>>
>>29278845
I never really had guys coming up to talk to me irl.
Few "relationships" i had stemmed from the fact that i was considered nice and a decent friend.
>>
>>29278905
>I never really had guys coming up to talk to me irl

Why not?
>>
>>29278941
Dont know, ask men.
I guess I dont stand out, look busy or just not very attractive.
>>
>>29278941
She does say she's normal height, not fat, and has breasts... I guess she's just not otherwise that attractive.
>>
>>29278966

So you're a plain Jane?

What about personality? Likes, dislikes, etc
>>
>>29278905
I call bullshit. You went to all - female school?
I'm not talking about cold approaching "ayy babe yu want sum fak" but natural conversation that can go to something more.
>>
>>29279019
I guess although i do stand out in a way that I dont look very slavic (jewish roots) and have old ladies mistake me for foreign. But nothing special on beauty scale.
Its hard to talk about ones personality: i dont consider it great but people I know usually disagree and somehow like being around me. Can make people laugh and e>>29278971
njoy doing so.
>>
>>29279042
I went to all most all girls junior high. Either there or in highschool I didnt really have any conctact with men- felt almost invisible. It got bit better in college but its still very rare and usually is just about helping with uni work or something similar.
>>
File: 1465151984287.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465151984287.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>29278905
>never had guys coming up to talk to me irl but had guy "friends" underneath my pants
I will never understand women
>>
>>29279084
Whoopsn reference on bottom is a mistake.
>>
>>29279156
They werent interested in anything more (save for two cases I mentioned say before in number of sexual partners). It wasnt a case of "friendzoned orbiters".
>>
Do you swallow? I've never had a gf who would do that. Do all girls see that as gross and only do it to appease the guy?
>>
>>29279084

Yeah. I used to know a girl very similar, though she was Bulgarian.
>>
>>29279128
Then continue to be bitter and reject every man and continue to post here.
You seriously makes me sick to my stomach. I'm 24 khv and ONE girl in my lifetime initiated contact with me. Unfortunately that was eight years ago and I was clueless back then.Still that's one more comparing to many robots. You're failing life on easy mode, when you only need to stop being a bitch and use this "rare" occasions that you're lucky to have.
>>
>>29279270
Its gross, especiay if you have bad diet or smoke. I swallow if its something guy likes in particular (its can be hard to pull off in the middle of sex).
>>
>>29279331
Don't worry, she will compensate by sitting in some government office and ruining the lives of her countrymen, she's the perfect candidate for them to sell her a purpose and make her think she's on the "right side of history". And that's some happiness at least isn't it.
>>
>>29279084
Are you acting like a typical jew? Do you always go out of your way to remind people you're one of the chosen people, refuse to eat bacon, etc? Or are you just a normal Pole?
>>
>>29279331
What have YOU done? Have you ever approached girls? Ever asked one out? Are you fat, smelly, a NEET who never leaves the basement?
>>
>>29279448
What the fuck gender roles got anything to do with it? I don't go to fucking tumblr to moan about my problems.
>>
>>29279428
Normal Pole, i am not religious: apart from looks and some cultural stuff, there is no difference.
>>29279331
I dont pretend to be robot (hence the "failed normie" thing). And i try to make out the most out of those rare cases- so far failed.
>>
>>29274157
You're 23 and a woman. All you have to do to succeed as a normie is marry some schlub in the next few years and crap out a couple of kids.
>>
>>29279503
You are on tumblr moaning about your problems. /r9k/ is just the male version.
>>
>>29279613
Nice, where are all the chicks sending us vag pics and trying to get into our pants and such though?
>>
>>29274262
>You have whole internet for free tits

I'm lost
>>
Does the inside of your cheek actually feel the same as the inside of your vagina? I saw a post mentioning it the other day, and I have no way of confirming its legitimacy.
>>
>>29279715
Are you asking if a blowjob and benis in bagina feel the same? No, they don't.
>>
>>29274766
>3, lost virginity at 20

Are you failed in the sense of "I finally realized that 3 men fucked me for the sole purpose of fucking some random female" ?
>>
>>29279817
Failed in sense of:
>only 3 at age of 23
>only given attention on "rare" occasions
>lost virginity so late, at 20!
>can easily make friends but still feel alone
How can she live such a pathetic life?
>>
>>29279745

No, I'm asking if they feel the same. As in, if you put your finger in your mouth, and then in your vagina, would the walls of both feel the same?
>>
>>29280277
Not a girl but I've fingered lots and yeah there's no noticeable difference, but pussy is more messy inside instead of smooth. And sloppier and slimier since no teeth.
>>
>>29274157
sage op is male, there are no females here, pics and proof or btfo
>>
>>29274157
should I kill myself if I have no chance at attracting women?
>>
File: Gelgamek.jpg (25 KB, 402x266) Image search: [Google]
Gelgamek.jpg
25 KB, 402x266
>>29280310
>pussy
>no teeth
>>
>>29280000

>>only 3 at age of 23
her sluttiness level is not as high as some known bitches

>>only given attention on "rare" occasions
she is not an attention whore

>>lost virginity so late, at 20!
didn't know that virginity is an eerie illness

>>can easily make friends but still feel alone
searching for love and only getting some lazy friend, yes, is a cause of loneliness

>How can she live such a pathetic life?
so spaketh Mr.Successful
>>
>>29280481
take a plane to Poland right now mate, all this white knighting surely made her fall in love with you
all these "problems" are nothing compared to robot's
we don't go to fucking terminally ill forums to moan about tfw no gf
you didn't even recognize obvious sarcasam in my post, why I bother to respond to some retard I don't know
>>
>>29280633
There are countless girls out there. Why bother going all the way to Poland for one who is probably not very attractive?
>>
>>29274766
>3, lost virginity at 20
Are you dumb? How can you get three people to be with you and still consider yourself a "failed normie"?
>>
>>29280751
OP is long gone, but there >>29274395
it's insane what "problems" do they have
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.