[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets get one of these threads going. Anyone still use it? I hardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: InterpalsRejectsLogo.jpg (34 KB, 799x337) Image search: [Google]
InterpalsRejectsLogo.jpg
34 KB, 799x337
Lets get one of these threads going. Anyone still use it? I hardly ever use it now and only login about once a week, QT ended up randomly not liking me anymore and stopped messaging me.

Cant be bothered doing the same steps with another female, and telling her all m hobbies and typing endless texts. Too much effort.
>>
Wow, these threads are fucking dead now. Did everyone either give up or get a qt international gf already?

I stopped using it because of the latter, too, though.
>>
>>29274225
>I stopped using it because of the latter, too, though.

time to leave, normie.
>>
>>29274225
well for me the cycle goes like this:

>week 1 - excited to meet tonnes of new qts, chat to loads of fresh foreign faces
>week 2 - start to get a few qts who i enjoy talking to, still enjoy talking to all the new girls
>week 3 - mainly talk to my favourite girl or girls on whatsapp or line, still talk to some girls on interpals if they're interesting
>week 4 - only really talk to qts on whatsapp or line a dwindling amount because the novelty wears off and i realise there's nothing more to the conversation and stop talking as much
>week 5 - don't really talk to any qts, get lonely and start considering using the script on interpals
and repeat

If other people are like me then we should be going through a dry patch right now since the threads started about three weeks ago
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 419x610
>be hkv in real life
>now have a hot young thai gf who calls me daddy

Not sure how to feel about this but I think it's good
>>
>>29274225
I gave up desu
>>
>>29274508
fug, i'm at the stage where i'm running out of stuff to talk about with my qt.
somebody help pls
>>
>>29274658

how young, pedofag?
>>
>>29273688
>Anyone still use it?
Using it every day or so, sad the threads kind of died. Mods killed the momentum maybe

I guess the chads got gfs and fucked off to talk to them and the rest of us got friendzoned or conversations died out and realised we're meant to be alone.

Well, I still try, it's nice to have a few qts talk to me now and then. But it does take effort. Most conversations die.
>>
>>29273688
I used to use it before thirsty teenagers turned it into a dating site. Seriously, you fuckers latched onto it and now it's basically impossible to use for its original purpose.
Like everything, you desperate teenagers ruin everything you touch. You're no different than the doormat guys who put pussy on a pedestal and forced you to go online to try to find some "qt".
>>
File: 1465129866088.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1465129866088.png
55 KB, 217x190
>>29274508
>tfw just did week 5
>qts start messaging me again
>>
when i first started talking to chinese qt i got her to sign up for skype so we can keep chatting

I noticed after a few weeks she had like 9 contacts, but now she only has 2

Is this good or bad?
>>
File: TheMoves.gif (151 KB, 241x199) Image search: [Google]
TheMoves.gif
151 KB, 241x199
>>29279277
Well if she deleted them they obvously were not important to her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.