[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Shot At Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: wojak-pepe.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
wojak-pepe.png
347 KB, 628x719
Honestly, even if a girl offered to have sex with me, I wouldn't do it.

I am too ugly and know that she wouldn't really be into it. She just couldn't be. And I couldn't enjoy it that much knowing that that was the case.

Why do we have to be ugly, guys?
>>
desu I would be almost certain it's just a ploy to humiliate me. Or murder me maybe.
>>
>>29270104
True.

There was this hidden camera video of some girl asking random men if they wanted to have sex. Almost half of them agreed!

Frankly, they got off easy. The worst thing that happened to them is they get laughed at by their friends (hopefully they weren't in a relationship or anything kek).

But yeah I would assume I could get drugged and then raped by a nigger, tortured, held for ransom, murdered, etc. Even if you're a Chad women don't approach you for sex. They may strategically place themselves in situations to get asked but they never approach.

And these guys weren't Chads.
>>
>>29270181
Heh yeah.

I saw videos like that and I kept thinking I could have been one of those guys and I would've looked so stupid to believe I had a chance. It's not just hidden cameras too, their friends will be filming with their phones and uploading it on social medias and laughing about it...

I was always more worried about organ theft but then I heard that it wasn't economically viable to do it like that. Yeah, I guess it could for snuff films. They probably would easily figure out I wouldn't ransom for much though.
>>
Op post a picture of yourself.
>>
Yeah I always wondered what it'd be like to be ugly, but I'm not. It's always nice to actually be Chad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.