[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OWN UP TO WHAT YOU SAY if you complain about being a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1434344764591.png (173 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1434344764591.png
173 KB, 500x599
OWN UP TO WHAT YOU SAY

if you complain about being a virgin you NEED to learn to settle or you have no right to complain.

When I see guys on here complaining that they don't have sex but they say they would never have sex with a "fatty" makes me sick.

BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS. Same goes for the "fembots here".

If the fucking Elephant Man wants to fuck you and you turn em down, you're no robot... No true robot would EVER turn down sex.
>>
>>29268764

What if I was molested as a chlid and I can't be touched without having a complete panic attack and that's what rendered me robotic in the first place

This thread is fucking stupid you should feel bad
>>
>>29268764
Then why do "fatties" and single moms reject me or ghost me when I try to date them?

Checkmate normie
>>
>>29268764
I got two offers in my entire lifetime. One was last week from an alcoholic 300lb+ landwhale covered in tattoos with 4 biracial kids all with different fathers. The other was from tranny that passes as a 5/10 girl that I know.

I don't drink alcohol, go to the gym 6 days a week, and eat completely different then the landwhale. Our lifestyles are completely incompatible for dating. Of course I said no. Saying I can't be a chooser when my only option was a person with a lifestyle that is in no way compatible with mine is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>29268799
>someone ever wanting to touch you
then you're not a robot
>>29268909
you haven't tried hard enough
>>29269112
wow, you could have had sex... you literally could have

YOU ARE NOT ROBOTS
>>
>>29269170
>wow, you could have had sex... you literally could have
Having sex outside of a relationship is bad for society. Especially when it results in bastard children.
>>
File: excellent bait.png (532 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
excellent bait.png
532 KB, 1597x1600
this is for you and your thread op
>>
>>29269227
Yeah, but you're still a normie so get off my boad.

NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE WOULD EVER HAVE SEX WITH ME. NOT EVEN A FUCKING LANDWHALE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You will NEVER understand what it's like to be a REAL robot.
>>
File: chekenem.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chekenem.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
>>29269170
>being touched by another robot is not another possibility
>>
>>29269254
Have you tried asking out a landwhale? I bet you could do it. Maybe try getting /fit/ first if you can't. Also I am far from "normie" as I am a kissless hugless virgin with no friends.
>>
>>29269254

You're not a real robot, a real robot has no feelings and doesn't desire sex. You're just a whiny little faggot who should kill himself. You're a failed normie because you want what normies have.
>>
>>29269347
I just wan't to be loved...
Is that so much to ask? Why must the world be so cruel?

I just want to have love. That's all. I would do it with ANY girl. Please if a girl is reading this please be my gf I would die for you.
>>
>>29269436
Sounds like you would make a good woman. Become a trap and people will line up waiting to love you.
>>
>>29269436

You're not a robot and you will never be a robot.
>>
>>29269436
you sound pathetic and gay as fuck nigga...where u live wanna bottom for me?
>>
>>29269482
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>29269475
im not ssexy eenough. and i want women.
>>
>>29268764
>skinnys should settle for fattys

Don't want to be crushed thanks
>>
>>29269516

Fuck off, normalfaggot scum.

>>
>>29269516
>im not ssexy eenough
Thats what the hormones are for anon. Plus you won't ever want woman anymore after you get a nice think cock in your asshole to make you feel like a real girl.
>>
>>29269515
Hey anon looks like you finally got a sex offer. Does that mean you're now a normalfag too?
>>
>>29268764
guess what op, you're a huge fucking faggot

I'll never lower my standards and neither should anyone ITT. doing that shows you have no self worth and strength. to even take the "beggars cant be choosers" mentality means you doom yourself to mediocrity.

rise above that you pathetic fucking faggot
>>
File: bait.png (14 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
14 KB, 480x320
>>29268764
>even the pic OP uses looks like it's working for bait
>>
If black guys can fuck big white woman so can you.

At this point you come off as a asshole for not dating big girls just because they r big, that is one single thing and it makes you real ugly on the inside which is way worse. They can always lose weight. Some woman can be big and pretty.
>>
File: IMG_20.png (582 KB, 942x530) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20.png
582 KB, 942x530
>>29268764
posting dick
>>
>>29269516
beggars can't be choosers faggot
>>
>>29270647
What's it like hard?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.